He Doesn't Frighten Me by Errie Wyvern
Summary: Rogue reflects upon Creature.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Creature Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 307 Read: 1393 Published: 07/08/2007 Updated: 07/08/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Errie Wyvern

Chapter 1 by Errie Wyvern
Author's Notes:
Here is the next part of my Creature fic type thingy. You now know Creature's history and why he hates Logan. This is going to be a random thing, so this might be somewhere is the middle, beginning or end. No, not the end. I'll make you all wait for that.
I first saw him when I was walking through the woods.

Creature.

At first I thought,'Ahh, it's Sabertooth! I have to run!'. But no. Those extra sharp senses that I got from Logan were still there. And they told me that this was not an enemy. This was a person. He is afraid. He knows me. He recognizes me, and I do not know him.

I was not afraid. Much.

He looked like a half cat man. His eyes were like Sabertooth's. They were endless and black. His fur was not long and mangy, it looked soft and well groomed. It was also a light tan and showed off his large muscles. He had no human hair, but cat ears on top of his head.

He wore almost nothing. What he did wear was tight and stained with blood. That was shorts.

His face was handsome. He had the air of a cat about him, arrogant and proud. His endless black eyes were set where mine were, only not above a nose. Above a muzzle. With whiskers and everything. He opened his mouth to yawn, and I saw two rows of sharply pointed, clean, white teeth. Like a cat's. Exactly like a cat's.

I had really looked at him then. I stood back and took in his whole body. Lean legs, strong arms, elegant neck and head, and a tail curled around his ankle. All covered in sort, tanned fur.

Then he took a step towards me and said," Hello Marie. I am Cougar. Some call me Creature. I know you. I have been watching you. And know this, you are mine, Marie. You belong to me."

And then I ran.

But he still doesn't scare me.

Because I know how he feels.

He feels so alone.

He feels just like me.

And I am not afraid.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1765