Two X-couples Celebrate the 4th of July by FageVonArc
Summary: It's kinda self-explanatory.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Insane Adventures of Two X-couples
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 469 Read: 1934 Published: 07/04/2007 Updated: 07/04/2007

1. Two X-Couples Celebrate the 4th of July by FageVonArc

Two X-Couples Celebrate the 4th of July by FageVonArc
Author's Notes:
They're back... and this time it's personal. Heh. Jubes and Remy make an appearance and I've added a new member to the team... you'll see ;)

P.S. Thanks RouDevil for the end bit ;)
Logan: Scooter, stop pressing. You’re taking all the juice out.

Scott: Excuse me Mr. Barbeque, but it’s *my* grill and I’ll cook on it *my* way.

Logan: Whatever, but when nobody wants to eat your flat-ass, dry, burgers, don’t try an’ pawn em’ off on Laughlin cuz he only eats what I make em’… ain’t that right? *scratches dog between the ears*

Laughlin: Woof!

Jean: Honey, did you remember to put the marinade on?

Scott: …

Jean: Scott?

Scott: No… I forgot. Can’t I do it now?

Jean: It’s too late, it won’t have a chance to soak in.

Marie: Geez Scott, forgetting the marinade… I’m disappointed in you.

Scott: Is it really that big a deal?

Logan, Marie and Jean: …

Marie: Uh… yeah.

Logan: Stand back One-Eye.

Scott: What are you doing?

Logan: What the Hell does it look like? Saving your ass from having to hit the Burger World drive-thru like last year.

Marie: Oh Logan, my hero.

Logan: You sassin’ me?

Marie: Maybe.

Logan: Do it again and I’ll hafta’ spank that cute little ass of yours with this spatula.

Marie: That a promise?

Logan: Grrr…

Scott: Get away from my grill before you fry your hard-on.

Logan: Fuck off X-boy, I‘m multi-tasking. *kisses Marie while blindly reaching for a new tray of ground beef*

1 Hour Later

Marie: Time to eat!

Jubilee: Finally! Any longer and I mighta’ taken a bite outta’ Remy.

Remy: Anytime chere. *wink*

Scott: I gotta’ hand it to you Logan, you really came through. Guess you’ll be manning the grill from now on. *hands over an apron and chef hat*

Logan: Yeah, I’ll take over, but I ain’t wearing that pansy-ass get-up.

Scott: Why do you always do this? Every time I try to share a moment with you, out comes the bad-ass façade.

Logan: It’s not a... fa-sod or whatever the Hell you said, I’m just not gonna-

Jean: Scott, your burger is getting cold and Logan… well, yours may stop moo-ing at anytime, so I suggest that both of you just shut up and eat.

Scott and Logan: …

Marie: Holy shit Jean, I think it worked!

Scott: *clearing his throat* Logan, can you please pass me the mayo?

Logan: Mayo? What kind of pansy-ass shit is that?

Scott: Listen you metal-brained, overgrown, combat piñata, if you don’t hand it over I’m gonna laser your ass straight into the ground.

Laughlin: Grrr…

Marie: It was too good to be true.

Jean: You said it.

20 Minutes Later

Scott: Logan! Stop with the fireworks already, that one burned my shirt!

Logan: Come on Scooter, you been with Jeannie for a good 10 years and you're still scared of a little burn?
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1754