Underwear Troubles by FageVonArc
Summary: My sorta-edition to the RR "Because he asked me to." It's late, I know.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 195 Read: 1771 Published: 07/02/2007 Updated: 07/02/2007

1. Underwear Troubles by FageVonArc

Underwear Troubles by FageVonArc
Author's Notes:
To Sharon... sorry I missed the RR, and I didn't use the exact phrasing but... *hopes that all can be forgiven*
"Dammit! Where the Hell is my underwear?! Where is it?!"

"Relax babe, I'll buy you a new pair. Hell, a couple new pairs if we're talkin' bout' the sexy kind." *wink*

"This is not the time Logan. You gotta help me find them before anyone else does."

"So what if they do? Who's gonna know they're yours?"

"I will and I don't think I'll be able to look Scott in the eye- eyes again, knowing that he found my good panties hanging off of his office coat rack or something."

"Heh... eye."

"You're not helping!"

"Alright, alright... I should be able to sniff them out."

"I'm partly relieved and partly squicked by that information."

"We could just leave them here."

"No! Please... just... do your thing."

A Few Moments Later

"Are you sure I didn't rip them off in the Danger Room cos' I don't- Oh wait, I see somethin' over there."

"Mine weren't red."

"Yeah, and they smell different... like-"

"Ewwww! These are Jean's! Abort the plan! Let's get the Hell out of here!"

"Right behind you babe."

"Honestly, I don't know how I get myself into these messes."

"Because I ask you to."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1750