Written in the Stars by Bast26
Summary: Wolverine only wants to know about himself and Rogue finds that helping him find himself may allow her to have the one thing she is desperate to have
Categories: X3, AU Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1452 Read: 4787 Published: 06/29/2007 Updated: 06/29/2007

1. Eternity is a long time coming by Bast26

2. What I know by Bast26

Eternity is a long time coming by Bast26
Author's Notes:
I have seizures nad I can only do so much with grammer and spell check so I am sorry if there are errors I do my best.
I don't own the characters the geniuses who created the do.
I knew the moment he returned I could smell him in the air. Like the scent of honeysuckle on a hot Bayou night his smell lingered in every core of my being. Jean says because I absorbed him twice it is only natural I gain some of his abilities but others I have absorbed only stayed for a while Logan refuses to leave.
I slip down the long corridors of the mansion like a cat stalking a mouse, I follow his scent outside where he is leaning up against the garage smoking a stogey. The sight of him send shivers up and down my body. I smile and walk up to him taking his stogie and inhaling a puff of my own like a pro letting the smoke out in even controlled perfect circles.
“Where did you learn that,” he asks gruffly pulling me into him? I shy away but he just pulls me right back. He never was afraid to touch my lethal skit but it is also 20 degree’s outside and I am only in a skin tight night stocking so he holds me close to keep me warm.
“You,” I reply with a wicked grin.
He shakes his head, “Red said you picked up some of my traits didn’t know smoking was one of them,” he replied stroking my grey strands of hair, “Your to young for it,” he says to me and I laugh.
“I think I earned it,” I said shaking his hands away.
“You shouldn’t have had to,” he said angrily and I can tell something has happened while he was gone again.
“What did you find this time,” I ask looking into the dark?
“Nothing,” he replies.
“Tell me or I find out another way,” I say blankly
“What does that mean,” he asks staring down at me?
“This,” I say turning around standing up on tiptoes and kissing his cheek with my bare lips. Its only for a second I’ve learned to control it but in that second I can pull his immediate thoughts and since I asked what he found that was at the forefront of his mind as I kissed him
“What was that,” he asked?
“I can’t believe your that old,” I said as the images sink into my own mind. A bare butt Logan painted blue running around a village with his mother hot on his heels. I blurt out laughing as more and more of the image settles into my mind.
Logan gets that look on his face of anger and confusion and I smile, “Its been a year Logan I’ve learned a few things,” I say with a smile. “By the way you look good in blue,” I say as I walk away and back up to my room. Logan takes three quick strides and catches up with me.
“You can control it,” he asked trying to touch my bare cheek?
What I know by Bast26
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters those who created them do
I have seizures and tremors and though I use both spell andGrammar check like me they are not perfect. I do the best I can. Please Understand.
I stop his hand with my gloved hand “When we all got the news the cure failed Storm and I started to watch for signs my mutation was returning and since it came back slowly I was able to learn how to manipulate it to meet what I needed and not be held completely prisoner by it. I can’t touch someone for long without gloves only a few seconds but I can control its effect to a certain extent and with a simple kiss can download their minds,” I said smiling.
“So you know everything,” he asked eyeing me?
“No, I just took what you were thinking of at that moment when I asked you what you found. I wanted to see your past because your not being able to remember your past haunts me too; remember your always in my mind,” I said as we walked into the kitchen.
“You dump Ice cube,” he asked changing the subject?
“He hated that I was cured. Moved on with Kitty,” I said laughing lightly. “But I still have some of his ability,” I said pulling out two cans of beer from my hiding spot and chilling them instantly then tossing him one.
“You’re 18, you’re to young,” he said going to reach for my beer.
“And I have more voices in my head than a person with Schizophrenia. Anyway Storm knows about it. One a week is all I am allowed. We found out that certain beers produces a secretion in my brain that helps me to keep control of my lethal skin and till we can’t reproduce the enzyme without Alcohol I get one beer a week,” I replied popping my tab and sipping the beer slowly. I could tell by the look he gave me he didn’t believe me, “You can ask Storm she knows where I stash them,” I said still smiling, “Sniff my breath, do you smell me lying,” I asked and he just smiled!
“What did you see,” he finally asked changing the subject?
“You as a child in Scotland before it was known as Scotland,” I said remembering my history how the tribes of modern day England coloring themselves in blue paint when they were about to fight.
“It can’t be right,” he said shaking his head with disbelief
“And yet it is,” I say as I throw my can into the recycle bin. “Your old Logan we’ve known that for a long time. Accept it,” I said.
“How,” he asked sarcastically?
“Go home,” I replied matter of factly.
“Meaning,” he asked?
“Return to the land of your birth. Walk on familiar soil,” I say with confidence.
“Why,” he asks?
“Because your uneasy. Logan you have always felt as if you didn’t belong here and you don’t. Your home is Scotland though Scotland of another time. Go to Scotland to ruins and walk there the memories will become real. Once you remember and embrace your past it wont hold you prisoner and you will be able to belong anywhere and to anyone,” I said.
“What makes you think I want to belong to someone,” he asked with a snicker.
“No matter how old you are one night stands will never keep your heart warm,” I said with a smile
“You got that to,” he asked with a raised eyebrow reffering to the regrets the sometimes had after having on night stands and I feel his wish that he has a home and love to come home to.
“Yep my favorite is the girl with the boots that go all the way up to the knee cap. I loved those boots even went out and bought me a pain with a black leather skirt and a red leather corset with black lacing,” I said purposefully driving his temperature up.
“Who’s the guy,” he asked angrily.
“No guy its for me. I can’t risk wearing the outfit out so I wear it when I am alone,” I said with a wicked grin.
“Bet I can think of what students who would like to phase into your room when your in that outfit,” he replied with a wicked grin.
“I only wear it when I go in the danger room and go to bar and have some fun. Jean lets me use the Danger room as a place to enjoy certain activities that I couldn’t do in the normal room. Think holodeck from Star Trek,” I said.
“ And computer geeks haven’t posted it online,” he said smartly?
“Beast protects me,” I said.
“So you will go to Scotland,” I said changing the topic?
“What makes you so sure being that will jog my memory,” I ask.
“I have a genius mind it seems. Hank tested me. While you were gone I got my degree in psychology and I’m a doctor did med school and residency in a year. Its been two years since you saw me Logan a lot happened,” she replied
“How,” Logan asked puzzled.
“I absorb knowledge as well as powers and seems Eric Lecher is quite the genius himself,’ I said smiling widely.
“Metal head helped you,” he said his eyes wide?
“Not by choice but we have learned the more I embrace and examine the thoughts of those I absorb the easier it is to keep their personalities under control and Eric Lecher is not to be ignored so I embraced him and took all he had to offer,” I said still smiling.
“What if he gets out of control up there,” Logan asked tapping on her head?
“I sick you on him,” I said kissing the inside of his hand and then turning and climbing the stairs to my room.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1743