Just A Joke by QueenC86
Summary: This is the round robin for "Because he asked me"
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Because he asked me
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 410 Read: 2531 Published: 06/22/2007 Updated: 06/22/2007

1. Just A Joke by QueenC86

Just A Joke by QueenC86
Author's Notes:
OKay heres my part to the round robin *Sorry didnt see the spelling mistakes, been fixed now*
“Because he asked me to.”

“That not good enough Rogue, what if he asked you to jump of a bridge would you do it?”

“Properly, I mean, he does have that healing factor and all, and if it was bungee jumping, then I’m all for it.”

“That’s not my point Rogue, you cant just do things like this just because he asked you to, I mean you a grown, independent woman, you should be able to think for yourself, not just do as Logan tells you to.”

“It’s not like I hurt anyone”

“Not hurt anyone, Rogue you convinced Kitty hear to seek into the danger room control room, and change my training simulation.”

“Oh come on Scooter lighten up a little will you, the girls *technically* didn't hurt anyone, well beside your ego.”

“Logan, its your fault their in this mess to begin with, you always have to challenge someone, even YOUR WIFE.”

“Umm hello guys still here, look Scott I’m sorry that Kitty and I changed your simulation it was just a joke. I mean come on you never know if your ever gonna have to fight your way out of a male Brazilian strip club to save the world. Well now you can.”

“We really are sorry honey, I’ll go down and fix it right away okay?”

“Kitty, that’s not the point,”

“It’s not?”

“No, the point is that Logan went to far this time, the danger room is there for a reason, so that we can train, and be prepared. Not to play practically jokes on the team leader.”

“Look Scooter, do us a favour will y’ah, remove the 10 foot poll out of your ass, and go do your wife over there, try to relive some of the tension that’s building up. That’s what I do right darlin?”

“Right sugah, in fact I could do of a little reliving myself right about now.”

“Yah? Well we’ll see you two around, got to go take care of my girl.”

“But, but, GOD why do I even bother wasting my breath.”

“Scott, Logan’s right you need to calm down a little, it was just a joke, which can be fixes in no time. But for now, why don’t we take a leaf out of Logan and Rouge’s book, and relive some of this tension hummm?”

“Don’t think I can argue there.”

End
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1723