View Points by Shadowlady
Summary: What a single pair of eyes can see.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Drabble
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 500 Read: 1720 Published: 06/07/2007 Updated: 06/07/2007

1. View Points by Shadowlady

View Points by Shadowlady
I know what everyone thinks, I’m just a big dummy. More brawn than brain but they’d be wrong. I’m a straight A student, taking advanced classes unlike many of my age mates, and I’m extremely aware of things. For example - nobody and I do mean nobody; not Mr. Summers, not Dr. Grey, not Miss Monroe, not even the professor notices the age in Rogue’s eyes. Well almost nobody - Logan does, but then he notices everything about Rogue right down to the slightest tremor in her hands.

I’ve seen how they look at each other, the long heated stares, the way they’re always in full contact - if they’re in the same room one or the other always initiates a touch or two. Logan’ll squeeze her shoulder, tug on her hair, give her a hug, or even hold her hand. Rogue’ll hug back, wrap an arm around his waist, wrap an arm through his, plunk herself down next to him - almost in his lap - without getting growled like everyone else does at I might add.

Yep, Logan and Rogue do a lot of things no one really sees, and he puts up with it. Takes her shopping, to the movies, for bike rides - on Mr. Summers’ bike, and a myriad of things I don’t even want to think about.

Now Mr. Summers and Dr. Grey are a whole different ball game. Very obvious, very in your face, sorta like they want everyone to know about them. Now I ain’t begrudging them their happiness it’s just a boy can only take so much mushiness before he needs a little action.

And the action around here is watching Mr. Summers and Logan going at it. Sorta like a pair of roosters - both wanting to be king of the hill neither willing to bend on it either. Probably cause Logan still flirts with Dr. Grey and laughs when Mr. Summers gets all pissed about it.

Yep, I enjoy watching the show of the two hottest couples at the mansion interacting but it just makes my own misery more evident. See there’s this new girl, real sweet, real nice - but as independent and untrusting as Logan used to be. In fact she’s more likely to smack you into next week than she is to sit and talk to you.

Can’t really say I blame her, after all she’s pretty hot and those pricks at the labs would enjoy playing with her. Fuck if she offered to play bedroom games with me I’d be panting after her all day – but that’s another story for another day.

Right now I’ve got much more entertaining things to do like watch Dr. Grey try to talk Logan into unlocking the trunk of Miss Monroe’s car and let out Mr. Summers. Hmm I wonder what he did this time to warrant that?
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1695