Help Has Arrived by Bethany A Hall
Summary: "Help has arrived."
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Tears Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 280 Read: 1714 Published: 07/08/2003 Updated: 07/08/2003

1. Help Has Arrived by Bethany A Hall

Help Has Arrived by Bethany A Hall
Author's Notes:
Feel I should tell you, this point will be slightly different. Dedication: To Terri, who read and calmed my Paranoid!Bethany Muse. //telepathic conversation// ~feelings~
Emote looked around for the woman emitting that strange signature of emotions. She'd been contacted by the Professor to help his friend Rogue. If she could.

~Anger, fear, betrayal, hope, love, pain, jealousy~ There it was. She stopped right in front of her and spoke, loud enough for Rogue to hear, soft enough for only Rogue.

"Would you mind not feeling so loud? I'm getting a headache."

Rogue stopped, startled. She looked at the woman. Long blond hair, eyes of green, about her height and obviously insane.

The other woman smiled. "Nope, just mutant."

Emote looked her over. Her height, brown and platinum hair, brown eyes and so much pain and suspicion.

"Charles says hello."

Rogue was too surprised to say anything but, "You know the Professor? You're a mutant?"

"Yes to both. And before you ask. No, he doesn't know where you are. He just knows the general area of where I am. I need my space from the mutant world, and I won't drag you back."

"Who are you?"

"Code name's Emote. I'm empath/ telepath. You're Rogue."

Rogue liked this woman, but was still wary. After what had happened three days ago, trusting anyone was difficult. "what do you want from me?"

"To help you. At the very least give you a place to stay and some food. Anything else I can help you with, you ask and I'll see what I can do. No guarantees."

"Rogue nodded. "What's your name?" She couldn't believe she trusted this woman. But she had trusted Logan on far less information. Logan. ~pain~

Emote winced. Rogue was strong. They'd work on that.

"Name's Angelica."

"Marie."

"Well, Marie, no fears. Help has arrived."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1631