Myths, misconceptions, and additions to the class by Shadowlady
Summary: It's a new week and someone has to ask a question!
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Let's Talk about Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1851 Read: 3200 Published: 05/12/2007 Updated: 05/12/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
Author's Notes:
I know it's been a while. Real life and personal stuff sorta put things on hold for me. Hope you like it.
Logan watched the teenagers before him. They had proven to be good students for his Sex Ed classes. Each had taken the lessons he’d taught and used them to suit themselves.

“Mr Logan?”

Logan ground his teeth as he glanced at Kitty. “What is it Kitty?”

“I have a question.”

“What a surprise?” He muttered under his breath. “What is it?”

“Well right here, question seventeen. I don’t recall you teaching this in class.”

Glancing down at the page before him Logan sighed. “This isn’t a test Kitty. It’s to see what you’ve managed to pick up on your own so I know where else to take this class.”

“But this is a load of garbage!” Kitty protested and lifted the paper. “What percentage of women reach orgasm from penetration – uh like zero!”

“You’re beginning to sound like Jubilee.” Logan pointed out. “And you are wrong.”

“Yeah.” Bobby glared at her. “It’s really high.”

“Oh fuck!” Logan groaned. “I see what we’re doing today. Okay listen up. I’m only gonna say this once so if you ain’t payin’ attention it ain’t my problem. You will be tested on it!”

The immediate silence in the room was deafening.

“I’m giving you an assignment. This one is much more personal, more individual. I want you to each to come up with a way to get off. I’m not saying shagging like crazy either!” Logan glared at Jubilee when she opened her mouth. “With guys its really easy, you get a hard on ninety-nine point nine percent of the time you’re gonna orgasm. What I’m talking about is finding out what makes your own body tick. What makes you as an individual enjoy sex? Now I realize that not everyone here is sexually active but if you want to pass this class you’re gonna have to do something.”

“Uh some of us…”

“Anne it’s fine. I’m not saying you have to masturbate or anything. I want you to use your head. Think of something that turns you on, something that you think would give you orgasm.”

“This is disgusting. Sex is for…”

“Anne you’re in this class…live with it.”
“Are we just going to blurt things out?” Kitty gaped at him in horror.

“You could, or you can write them down and we’ll discuss them in detail after break.”

A few minutes later with a pile of paper on his desk and an empty classroom Logan sat down to read what had been given to him. When the class got back they eyed each other uneasily as they saw the long list of things on the board.

“Uh so we’re what going to talk about this?” Kitty whispered to Jubilee. “I don’t even know what the heck an orgasm is!”

“Shh. You’ll be enlightened.” Jubilee nodded as Rogue strolled into the room with a pile of videos and the portable television.

“Alright. Since you ain’t about ta figure this out on your own I’m gonna make it easy for you. Wheels agreed to let me do this my way so you’re gonna watch a few vids an take some notes ladies and gentlemen.” Logan snapped. “Rogue please get the door and lights.”

Rogue turned to get the lights just as the door opened a few inches and a familiar red-head poked inside. “Hi Jean.”

“Rogue… have any of you seen Scott?”

“No. He got all weird when I signed out the set.” Rogue jerked a thumb over her shoulder.

“Ooh what are you watching?”

“Educational films.” Logan round out.

Jean bit her lip as a thoughtful look crossed her face. “Can I sit in on your class today?”

“When don’t you?” Logan muttered softly. Jean was one of the mansions most apt pupils for his class…a fact that irritated Scott no end. Especially when Scott was often the brunt of many an embarrassing or unusual class himself.

“Ooh just one second.” Jean held up a finger and glanced over her shoulder. “’Ro hurry up. They’re showing videos today!”

Logan and Rogue stared at Jean as she opened the door further just as the pale haired weather goddess rushed up behind her. The two women ducked into the room and found seats at the back of the class.

“Remember I want to see you taking notes. Since its not really advisable to show you an orgasm for real we’re gonna do it this way.” Logan drawled as he turned on the power.

With the class staring at the television screen Logan leaned against the wall in the shadows. A moment later he smirked as he felt warm, satin encased hands wrapping around his waist under his shirt.

“Behave yourself.” He growled softly.

“I am.” Rogue whispered in his ear. “I’m being a good little girl.”

“You’re always a good girl.” Logan replied sucking in a breath as he felt her teeth sink into his shoulder. “Keep it up and they’re gonna get an eyeful.”

“Mmm, I’d rather get…” Rogue started only to groan as Kitty waved a hand.

“What is it Kitty?” Logan ground out.

“Uh what is he doing?” Kitty pointed to the screen and Logan groaned.

Shaking his head he glanced at Rogue, “Rain check?”

“You got ten.”

Logan paused the tape as Rogue adjusted the lighting a bit. “It’s called manual stimulation?”

“But he’s got his fingers inside her.”

“Anatomy 101 Anne. Is there anyone here who can explain why orgasm by penetration is possible?” Logan glanced around and saw three arms raised. “Besides Rogue, Dr. Grey, and Miss Monroe?”

“isn’t that where the G-spot is?” Bobby blurted out.

“Very good Drake. Where’d you pick that up?”

“Oh from the pregnancy thing!” Bobby grinned. “During the course of my research I found out that women who have vaginal birth do often have an orgasm. Because of where the G-spot is placed, often times the baby’s head will press against it. Usually its not affected by daily activities but when it becomes stimulated it becomes super sensitive. Thus most women have an orgasm during child birth.”

“Okay that’s disgusting.” Jubilee snapped her gum. “Takes the fun out of having one of ‘em.”

“No he’s telling the truth.” Logan held up a hand amid the mutters. “We disgusted this before when we talked about the vagina. Women who do have orgasms during penetration often have G-spot based orgasms. However, most women only achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation.”

“How can you do both?” Luther asked.

“Well I need…” Logan glanced around and grinned. “Rogue come here for a second.”

“No hanky-panky.” Rogue growled at him as he turned her to face the class.

“Wouldn’t think of it.” Logan replied. “Okay we’re all familiar with the female form right? If you aren’t boys you’d better study that chapter again…in great detail. Now who can tell me what the clitoris is?” Logan demanded.


Jean tapped her pen against the pad of paper she held as Logan gave a clear, concise lesson on anatomy. When he hefted Rogue onto the desk and asked her to lay back slightly she leaned forward. He was finally getting to the good part.

“Okay now that we all know what it is, let’s cover where it is.” Logan started. “The clitoris is situated.” He pointed to the base of Rogue’s zipper. “Nine out of ten women will enjoy sexual satisfaction due to clitoral stimulation. It is a powerful orgasm, and usually leaves your partner completely satisfied. However, to have an orgasm via penetration without the use of the G-spot you have to move in such a way that you’re actually pressing your pelvic bone against the clit.”

“Can you show us?” Bobby asked smoothly.

“No.” Logan ground out. “This is actually easier to do than you think. Flip back to the sexual positions class we did. There are several positions that allow you to hit the clitoris, as well as the G-spot.”

“Yeah but what if you’re new to the game. What if you don’t feel comfortable doing such unusual positions just yet?” Jubilee asked.

With a pained look Logan lifted Rogue off the desk and pushed it back against the wall. “Well then there are two positions you can try. If you’re new to the sex thing the most comfortable one I’d suggest is guy on bottom, girl on top. Jean grab that mat for me would you.” Logan pointed at the mat laying rolled in a corner.

Jean moved it to the front of the room and watched as the students quickly encircled it. She watched as Logan lay down flat on his back and glanced around him.

“Now, this position may look threatening but its not boys. Rogue your assistance please.”

“Sure.” Rogue tilted her head slightly before grinning broadly and moving to straddle Logan’s prone form.

“You’ll all see she’s sitting directly over my groin.” Logan glanced around. “However, she is not in control. I am. With my hands on her hips guiding her movements I can stimulate her G-spot with each upward thrust. Now the object isn’t to be going at it like a jackhammer…Luther… the object is to use your hands on her hips to move her lower body around so that stimulation occurs.”

“Does it work?” Kitty asked quickly.

“Very well.” Rogue whispered softly and winked at Logan.

“Yes Kitty it can work. Perhaps not all the time but enough to give both participants the sense of enjoyment that comes from orgasm. The other style is doggy style.”

“Are you going to demonstrate the position for that one to?” Luther asked.

Heaving a breath Logan sat up. “Rogue do you mind?”

“Not at all.” Rogue smiled sweetly at him and shifted off of him.

“This one is more impersonal, more racy but just as effective.” Logan said moving into position easily. “From this position you can both alter your stance so that the chances of orgasm are increased. Any questions?”


Jean glanced at ‘Ro who grinned and rose to her feet. “I uh I think I have something I forgot. Uh you won’t mind if we’re excused will you?” Jean asked hurriedly as she twisted at the knob.

“Not at all.” Logan replied with a grin. “Pull.”

“Uh thank you, have a nice day.” Jean all but panted as she jerked the door open. She glanced once at Storm as the other woman closed the door before glancing upwards. “I uh I think I know where Scott is.”

“Indeed. I’d uh better go give Hank a hand. He asked for my assistance earlier.” Storm trailed off as she hurried toward the lab.

From inside the classroom Jean could hear the questions flying and Logan’s answers but paid it no mind as she hurried up the stairs in search of her unsuspecting husband.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1573