Maple Swirl by Shadowlady
Summary: Rogue learns a little bit about Maple
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Ice Cream
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 471 Read: 1945 Published: 04/24/2007 Updated: 04/24/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
Author's Notes:
This is my contribution to the Round Robin!
Rogue glanced up from where she sat reading the latest copy of Time magazine and glared at Jean who’d stomped into the kitchen with several large grocery bags.

“What’s up with you?” Rogue grumbled as Jean slammed the bags onto the counter.

“Not that it’s any of your business.” Jean started angrily. “But I ran into Logan.”

“Oh? What he say?” Rogue turned her attention back to her magazine. Jean’s attitude toward her and Logan had long since chilled and they made it a point to ignore the doctor.

“Don’t you have something to do Rogue?” Jean hinted before glaring at her. “Well? Don’t let me keep you.”

“Naw, got nothin’ planned.” Rogue replied stiffly.

Logan popped his head into the kitchen. “Hey is that the newest addition of Time?”

“Yeah it’s got that article you said you wanted to read.” Rogue smiled at him warmly.

“What’s up with her?” Logan asked as Jean stormed out.

“Don’t know. Hey what’d she get?”

Logan made short work of unpacking and shook his head. “Healthy stuff mostly, some coffee, and a box of latex gloves.”

“Darn. I put ice cream on the list.” Rogue pouted as she stared at Logan who winked at her. “What?”

“Why don’t we make some?” Logan asked digging in the cupboards and fridge. “We’ve got the ingredients.”

“Logan you don’t know how to make…” Rogue protested.

“Says who?” He winked at her.



With Logan’s shirt only half buttoned to cover her nakedness Rogue opened the freezer door and pulled out the container Logan had sat there earlier that day. A quick glance over her shoulder revealed she was alone in the darkened kitchen and she grinned, she wouldn’t be for long. She set the tub on the counter and peeled off the lid.

Rogue dug into the bowl and eyed the pale golden glob on her finger before shrugging. Closing her eyes as the smooth, sweetly exotic flavor melted over her tongue she moaned softly before digging in for another mouthful.

“Sneaky,” Low, masculine the purr raced over her nerves and sent a shudder of awareness through her body.

“Why didn’t you tell me you could cook?” She moaned at the heat swirling low in her belly even as he snuck a hand under the hem of the shirt.

“Making Maple ice cream is not cooking.” Logan replied licking at the small glob at the corner of her mouth. “Come back to bed and I’ll show you a few more tricks for this stuff.”

Giggling Rogue followed him toward the door. She raised an eyebrow as he paused and grabbed the ice cream before leading her up the stairs. Maybe he was right Maple was becoming her favorite flavor…very rapidly.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1517