Of Hate and Fantasies by LauraSanchez
Summary: Logan is an asshole, but Rogue gives as good as she gets.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Action, Adult
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2070 Read: 2033 Published: 04/19/2007 Updated: 04/19/2007

1. Chapter 1 by LauraSanchez

Chapter 1 by LauraSanchez
Author's Notes:
I'll start with a big fat sorry for even writing this, but it wouldn't leave me alone. Also, I can't decide if it's finished or not. Enjoy. Or...not.

I just have to say this. Next time you watch Dirty Dancing, put Marie and Logan in place of Baby and Johnny. HOT! :)

Logan couldn’t stand her. Marie -fuck-, sometimes he wished she hadn’t told him her real name. It seemed to give her some sort of claim over him. And he didn’t want one. Not her over him, or him over her. Lately he’d been wishing he’d never met the little twit. If he hadn’t, he would still be in his comfortable safe zone. Kicking ass and not giving a shit. Not that he gave a shit now, but it sucked having to pretend.

Why did he have to pretend? Because he liked the mansion. Everything he needed was there. Booze, women and the occasional mission where he got to unleash his primal side without fear of reprisal. Sure, he got the looks of censure and the occasional lecture. But hell, it was fun. Scooter and the Professor could kiss his ass.

That made him remember his major problem. Marie. Nah, Rogue. It was much better for him to think of her in that way. Impersonal and without strings. She seemed to think that he needed a friend. And honestly, he’d never needed friends before. Why would he need one now? Especially a little girl who wasn’t good for shit.

He couldn’t fuck her, well, he could, but he’d rather get into a fight with Sabertooth. And Magneto. There was no need for him to talk to her either. He didn’t like her and her big brown eyes. At times he questioned her intelligence. No matter how many times he told her to go away, she kept on coming back. Honestly, nobody was that thick. Unless she thought he wasn’t serious somehow. Thought he was protecting her from him.

If anybody needed protecting, it was him. From her and her constant attempts to be his friend.

Logan sat up from his reclining position on his bed, a smirk settling across his lips. He was being too nice to her. Well, he would just have to rectify that problem wouldn’t he? The smirk remained as he once again relaxed into his bed. It was only an hour until her nightly visit.

This was going to be fun.

 

 

Rogue sighed as she walked down the hall to Logan’s room. She didn’t want to do this anymore, but the Professor assured her that Logan just needed her to be there for him. The last few missions he had gone on had ended with one person being seriously wounded and another dead. Luckily, they had been the bad guys, but with the way Logan was acting, it was only a matter of time until he struck out at an ally instead of an enemy.

For some odd reason, the Professor thought that Logan had a soft spot for her. But he hadn’t seen the looks that Logan gave her. Full of anger and apathy. The problem was, while she wanted to stop seeking him out every night, she also wanted to get through to him. When she’d touched him so long ago, there had been feelings of, well, maybe not love, but there was like at least.

Now when she looked at him, there was nothing. His emotions seemed to have disappeared. It was unnerving and at times scary. She swallowed hard and raised her hand to knock lightly on his door. When his voice called out for her to enter, she gave the door a look of confusion before turning the doorknob and stepping in.

Usually, he told her to fuck off before she even knocked on his door. This new development was unusual to say the least. She plastered a fake smile on her face when she saw him standing at his window looking out. He was wearing only jeans and smoking a cigar. “Hey, Logan. How was your day?”

Her answer was a grunt and she rolled her eyes. From the first time she saw the look he gave her when nobody else was around, she kept her distance from him. Leisurely leaning back against the door, she cleared her throat softly. “Mah day was the same as usual. Those college courses Ah signed up for over the Internet are actually pretty easy. Probably because the Professor thinks that regular high school curriculum is too easy. Ah think Ah already know everything that a college freshman does.”

She bit her lip and glanced at the ceiling, her entire conversation already finished. The room was silent for a moment while she studied the small crack in his ceiling. She’d have to tell the professor about that. Just as she was about to make her excuse to leave, he broke his silence.

“I got a question for you Marie.” her name was said with no small amount of derision.

Giving him a wary look as he turned and dropped his cigar in an ashtray, she gave a slight nod. “Shoot.”

“Why do you come here every day? Is it because you think I enjoy your company? Because I really don‘t. Truthfully, I can‘t stand you.”

Surprised when tears stuck, she raised her chin and glared at him. “Ah know.”

She saw him sniff the air and tensed when a hard smirk crossed his face. “Crying, little girl? Did the big bad Wolverine hurt your feelings?”

She clenched her jaw and took a steadying breath. “Ah’d have ta like you for you to hurt mah feelings Logan.”

He huffed out a laugh, “You really think I believe that? That you don’t like me? You forget about my sense of smell, darlin’.” He walked closer to her, his stance predatory. “Every time you get close to me, I smell it. The scent of your arousal.” He curled his lip. “It makes me sick.”

She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest. “Ya have one hell of an ego, Logan. Honestly, ya don’t impress meh. Ah’ve often compared ya ta a rat in mah mind. Fur everywhere with a constantly twitching nose. Sneaking around, looking for scraps.” She got a burst of confidence with her words and took a step forward. “Living in the South, Ah had ta learn how ta kill rats.” she looked him up and down and sneered. “Ya are no different.”

In a sudden burst of violence, he grabbed her upper arms and pushed her back against the door. Her head connected painfully and she saw stars for a moment before her head cleared. “Who do you think you’re talking to? Huh? I could gut you like a fish right now.”

Her hands tightened into fists, “Ya could try, Wolverine. Or should Ah say -Weasel-?”

He tensed slightly and she almost missed the tell-tale sign that he was about to throw a punch. Before he could, she jerked forward. Her head collided with his, and he staggered back slightly not only from the blow, but from the sudden drain of her skin touching his.

The momentary contact was enough to heal her from the impact of her forehead against his adamantium lined chin. As he shook his head, trying to clear it from the effects of her skin, she stripped off her sweater and gloves. Leaving her only in her bra and pants.

When he looked up and saw her lack of attire, he smiled. “Bringing out the big guns are we?” The familiar -snikt- of his claws releasing echoed in the silence of the room.

Flexing her hands and bouncing on the balls of her feet a few times, she watched him cautiously. When he remained still, she raised her eyebrows and tilted her head. “Let’s go big boy.” she gave a short laugh and gave his crotch a significant look. “But Ah have ta say, from what Ah’ve heard, Ah should say short stuff.”

“Wouldn’t you love to find out.” his response was weak and she rolled her eyes.

“Oh, yes. Please take meh.” her sarcastic tone wasn’t lost on him. She sighed and shook her head. “Really Logan. How many times do Ah have to say it. Ya don’t impress meh. Ya want to know mah fantasies?” He snarled at her and they started to circle, matching each others steps. “It starts with Scott. Ah’m on mah knees, sucking his cock for all Ah’m worth. The sounds he makes spur me on and before Ah know it, he fills mah mouth with his come. Before Ah have time to catch mah breath, Ah feel a mouth on mah pussy. When Ah look, Ah see Toad with his tongue in meh.” She dodged his swipe, ducking under his arm and delivering a quick jab to his ribs. The pull of her skin on his gave her a quick jolt of arousal and another dose of his mutation.

Taking advantage of his momentary weakness, she kicked him hard in the back, sending him into the door. The collision of his body and the door must have echoed in the hallway because she heard a few startled shrieks outside the door followed by the sound of running feet.

He turned, his eyes blazing with fury. But the anger took second to the large arousal pressing noticeably against his jeans. She took a deep breath and let it out in a soft moan. Running her tongue along her bottom lip, she decided to continue her story. “Ya would be amazed with what he can with that fantastic tongue. When Ah come, Ah do it screaming.”

His next attack, came from her side. His claws grazing her and healing instantly. She whirled away from him without attacking and brought her hand to her bloody side. Lifting her bloody hand away from her body, she made sure he was watching as she sucked the blood from her finger. “Tell meh, Logan. If the smell of mah arousal makes ya sick, what does the smell of mah blood do ta ya?”

His low growl reached her across the room and she tilted her head back. Bringing her hand to her neck, she slicked the remaining blood onto her skin. When he lunged again, she stepped into the attack, making his arm brush the bare skin of her shoulder. When they found themselves face-to-face, she stared at him unblinkingly. Taking another step forward, her lace clad breast brushed his chest and she raised her eyebrow.

His breathing was harsh and she was unsure if it was from exertion, the many brushes of his skin against hers or arousal. Or a combination of the three. His eyes were fixed on the blood smeared across her chest and she used his distracted state to knee him hard in the groin. He winced and grasped himself, his healing having drained enough to make it painful.

Bringing back her fist, she decked him for all she was worth. Her hand collided painfully with his jaw and she used her other hand to jab his neck. He wheezed, and she took the chance to hook her leg behind his and bring him to the floor. Before he could heal, she had him on his back. Moving so her knees pinned his biceps, she grabbed his wrists and held them down.

She saw the pull of her skin begin and moved just enough to position her core just below his nose. “In mah fantasies Peter impales meh on his metal cock and lets meh ride him until we both come hard.” When she saw his eyes start to close, she released his wrists. He was barely conscious and she leaned over him to whisper in his ear.

“Do ya what ta know what ya are doing in mah fantasies?” she paused and licked the shell of his ear. “Nothing. Because ya aren’t there.” She leaned back and watched his eyes close.

Shaking her head sadly, she stood and grabbed her sweater. She had barely pulled it over her head when the door burst open. Scott stood ready, his hand at his visor. Rogue smiled at him. “Hey, Scott.”

He eyed Logan lying prone on the floor and lowered his hand to his side. “Some of the children heard a fight. Are you okay?”

Giving him a sweet smile, she nodded. “Ah’m fine, sugah. Ya might want ta take Logan to the Med-lab though.”

 

 

This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1481