Centerfold 4 by Dark Ferrett
Summary: It's Logan's turn. And yes - Scott sees Rogue's pics.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Centerfold
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 10393 Read: 2847 Published: 08/29/2001 Updated: 08/29/2001

1. Chapter 1 by Dark Ferrett

Chapter 1 by Dark Ferrett
Author's Notes:
This is a continuation of Natalie's divine Centerfold story. Thanks for trusting me, babe. The song that inspired her belongs to J. Geils. Please read the first ones to better understand this one. Dedication: To Victoria, who wanted to see Scott in this equation and you're welcome on the creamy lipstick bit. Ack'mnt: Special thanks to my new beta line-up: Ann Y, Jennifer S, Ann M, and Susan K,. You guys are the best and this fics better for your efforts.
She was pure like snowflakes
No one could ever stain;
The memory of my angel could never cause me pain
Years go by, I'm looking through a girly magazine
And there's my homeroom angel
On the pages in between!

My blood runs cold,
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
(Angel is the centerfold)
My blood runs cold,
My memory has just been sold
Angel is the centerfold
- Centerfold




Tuesday night, May 8

Logan shifted in his restraints, uselessly trying to get to an itch on the underside of his foot. He squirmed, he strained, he tried to move just an inch so that he could rub it against the cold plastic exam table he was on, but nothing worked. He growled in frustration as the itch persisted. Damn itch! Damn Rogue! He scowled at the ceiling in growing hostility. She could have tied him down anywhere, but she had even chosen a GYN exam room, just to torture him a little more. Shit. He was going to have to kill her for this one. If Scooter ever found out, he would have to kill him too. Angry again, Logan growled and thrashed against his restraints. He bucked and he twisted and he writhed – for nothing.

Tired and panting, he stilled ten minutes later, ego deflated and hope dashed. So she had him good. Too good. Logan cursed himself for ever having bothered to teach her how to bind and knot. Though it was a real good learning experience and added a nice kick to their sex life, it really cost him in moments like this. Yup, almost had a heart attack that first time. Shit. Logan closed his eyes and tried to banish the thoughts already swirling in his head. A few seconds later, he opened them again, nope – no good. He tried to think of hockey stats and Scooter, but the image of Marie bound and panting under him refused to go away.

Fuck!! Logan began thrashing again and growling against the restraints. The thin nylon rope around his wrists and ankles that held him spread eagle, cut into him despite the clothing. He stilled again ten minutes later, tired of being held captive and semi-hard already. Logan threw his head back in the dim room, once again trying to calm himself. But it wasn't really working. Logan groaned at the pressure forming in his nether regions. This was exactly what she wanted. Why did he always play into her little torture schemes and how exactly did he get into these little situations anyway?

Logan sighed heavily. He didn't have to think hard for the answer to that one. Sex. It was his downfall. Logan had always led his life by sex, but this was ridiculous. Before, he had other purposes for existence. He fought for money, for shelter, food, good liquor and something to take him from town to town. Sex was just another thing to be needed, essential, but not the only reason for getting up in the morning. It was a simpler life and Logan liked simple. He grunted the word into the small room.

"Simple."

It was simple once. Before rules, before curfews, before having to be around Scooter, before having a fiancé. Logan thought over that word. His fiancée. He had a fiancée. Who would have ever thought? Him, the Wolverine, being introduced as `fiance' here and there. The thought was laughable. It was better than being somebody's boyfriend, but just one step away from being somebody's husband. Logan sighed at the word. Shit, what had she done to him? This was not good. Logan turned his head to look at his restraints. He was tied down like a rapid dog and he wasn't even married yet. Logan closed his eyes and that that over. Married. He was somebody's fiancé and was a gonna be a husband.

Never thought he would go there. And not because he was a commitment phobic jerk, because that worked well for him many years, he just never thought he would find someone who would willingly put up with him for extended amounts of time. Never mind actually would like him, and forget actually would love him. That was the killer. Logan knew he was a great fuck. He could say it with certainty, because no one had ever accused him of being humble or modest. It was true. He was good. Problem was, no one could stand being around him long afterwards. And vice-versa. No hanging around, no doing little things together, no talking. That was the cincher. Despite contrary belief, he and Marie did a whole lot of talking. More than was strictly necessary. And he loved it. He loved her.

Logan pulled weakly at his restraints again with a lot less rigor. He did love her and amazingly enough, she loved him back. Would wonders never cease? Plus, she was actually as horny as he was. That was something he had never encountered before. They had long established he was the bigger slut, but she was definitely a very close second. But definitely hornier than him right before her period. Letting a smile creep onto his face, Logan's thoughts turned back to sex. It was Tuesday, the third one of the month. He chuckled outright into the small, plain room. Bingo. Her ass was so his.

Even though he had instigated it, this had been a particularly rough punishment. She owed him big. Much more content with life, Logan leaned back and wondered what she had in store. He knew he had been out for some time, because he had woken up perfectly healed, but it couldn't have been more than four hours. Maybe five. Still frustrated that the small exam rooms down below didn't have windows, Logan closed his eyes and figured he might as well get some rest. He was going to need it. It was the third Tuesday of the month after all.



Almost asleep twenty minutes later, Logan startled when he smelt her. His head went up instantly and he sniffed the air. It was very faint through the thick metal door, but he could hear her steps approaching very distinctly. The metal walls of the sub-levels carried sound exceptionally well. A few seconds later he could even make out what she was wearing. The pit of his stomach twirled in anticipation. The light swish of fabric meant a dress. The silky rub of her thighs with every step meant a bodystocking. The click of heels meant boots. Shit. She was wearing boots. The hooker boots he loved so much.

Logan briefly wondered who was still up to have seen her walking around like that. He would have to find out later. Right now, his mind was elsewhere. The clicking had stopped and the keypad was beeping. A female voice echoed `access granted' and the metal doors parted. Logan turned his gaze to the ceiling, refusing to look at her, but damn he could smell her and she was wearing his favorite -dewberry lotion. She was good.



Marie leaned into the doorframe for a few seconds before stepping in with a steady swing of her hips. Logan refused to look at her, but she expected as much. She waited for the doors to slid shut behind her before leaning back. She fixed on her smile and pointed her heel casually into the smooth metal floor before her.

"How ya feelin', sugah?"

Logan grimaced at the sound of her voice, and not because it was unpleasant. No. Quite the opposite. It was low, slow and drawled out. It was the `please come fuck me' voice, which of course, meant she had the `please come fuck me' smile. She was good. Shit. He clenched his jaw, refusing to look at her. But she shifted slightly and he heard the swish of nylons between her thighs and damn it, like the low self-control ass that he was, Logan's head disobeyed a direct command and swung around to meet his favorite look. Shit. Marie smirked even wider.

"Havin' fun?"

Logan growled. It was worse than he thought. Short clingy dress. Red. His nostrils flared and his breathing increased slightly. Shit. Shit. Shit. He had been right. She was only one day away from her period. He ran through his possible answers, but it was hard to think when her nipples were so perky through the damn dress. He swallowed, breaking the growling for a second. To his absolutely wonderful dismay, she switched her weight from one foot to the other, jutting out her hips even more.

"Well, if yer fine, then Ah'll just leave."

Logan growled out her name in frustration when she turned, knowing damn well that if he didn't talk, she would very likely walk out and leave him there for another few hours. And shit, no one else should see her in that outfit.

"Marie!!"

She turned slowly, pouting for good measure. Logan snorted. She was upset at him ? Since he was the one currently strapped down on a table without an inch to budge, she had a whole lot of nerve getting mad at him. Even if he kinda deserved it, she wouldn't get away with that one.

"Look Marie, you proved your point, I learned my lesson, now get me the fuck off this thing, it's too fucking embarrassing."

Marie looked at the absurdity of Logan tied down to a GYN table, with stirrups and everything. In response, her pout quivered a little. She bit at her lower lip to keep from laughing, but damage was already done. Logan growled and extended his claws, and Marie lost it, first giggling, then bursting into all out laughter for a good five minutes.

"Marie!! This is not fucking funny, get the fuck over here and untie me!"

Marie chortled, trying to suppress her giggles. He was fuming, but he was okay.

"But them things away, sugah, ya ain't scaring anyone."

Logan shut his eyes, trying to control his breathing. Whenever he got this pissed he became even more excited. Marie noticed quickly, and finally moved from the door. She sauntered over to the foot of the exam table and gleefully stepped on some controls on the floor, like she had seen Jean do before. Different parts of the table started moving, and Logan's breath hitched when the stirrups his ankles were attached to, shortened, bringing his knees up. The claws slowly, slid back in.

"Marie, quit this shit and let me the fuck go."

Marie gave him a raised eyebrow and continued fiddling with the controls, bringing the table down low, to where she could easily climb on.

"If Ah do that, yer just gonna go nuts again, an' then Ah'll really have ta hurt you."

She paused and looked sideways in thought.

"Maybe Ah'll bring Scott down heah."

Logan roared and tried to struggle against the binds again.

"There is no fucking way, One-eye is seeing me like this!!"

Marie finally stopped messing with the controls and crossed her arms in disdain.

"After what you did ta him, it would be rather fittin', Ah think."

Logan's face contorted into a grimace. So maybe he got a little excessive, but the jerk deserved it. He had been aching to nail his ass for years. It felt good actually and there was no way he was going to apologize.

"An' yer gonna apologize ta him, Logan."

His head snapped up. Marie was closer now, leaning forward in between his bent knees. He swallowed hard before he mustered enough brainpower to growl again.

"No fucking way! He deserved it and he's lucky, I didn't rip his balls off……which reminds me, what the fuck did you think you were doing?"

Marie rolled her eyes. This was dragging.

"Talk about deservin' things! You attacked him unprovoked, so ya can't bitch that Ah stepped in."

Logan opened his mouth in retort, but he had nothing. It sucked to have a woman that could punch through metal sometimes. When you were trying to kill Scooter was one of them. And people would know. He hadn't really thought about it, but everyone probably already knew, no thanks to that bigmouth Jubilee. The last thing he needed was for everyone to know Marie kicked his ass unconscious in less than one minute flat. Shit.

Marie looked at Logan's tortured face with a smile. She knew what he was thinking. She was really going to have to make it up to him now.

He was so wrapped up in thinking of how, that he barely felt when she smoothed her glove-covered hands down his thighs. But he recovered quick enough. With an indrawn breath, he cut his brooding short and looked up as far as his binds could stretch. The 'please come fuck me smile' was back, but shit, he was pissed at her. And he was tired of being led around by his dick, and he was not going to apologize to Scooter, and he was gonna have to hurt Jubilee too, and...shit, she was cupping him! Suppressing the moan that threatened to escape him, Logan worked on spitting out a few words.

"What the hell...do you think you're doing?"

Marie bent forward in between his legs, letting him gain ample view of her cleavage pressed up against his groin. She ran her leather-gloved hands along his zipper, which was already straining under his hardening flesh. He concentrated on her hands, and failed to catch the glint in her eye.

"Ya don't like it, sugah?"

Logan gritted his teeth and sunk his head back into the plastic cushioned table. Choices, choices. What to do? Marie was messing with him, but damn, it was the third Tuesday of the month. He hadn't really allowed himself to venture a sniff, but he did it now. Yup. Very horny. He looked back down again. Marie had taken to planting little kisses all over his crotch. Shit. That would definitely kill a man.

"Marie."

She looked up at the warning grumble and smiled widely. Leaning her chin on his knee, she regarded him with practiced indifference and waited.

"Yes?"

Logan breathed out shakily.

"I'll apologize, darlin', now let me go."

To Logan's great dismay, Marie chuckled. He didn't get it. She wanted him, it was getting obvious he wanted her, why not let him get to work then? There were places to kiss and things to fondle.

"Why is it that ya always want ta be in control?"

Logan stared at her. The eyebrow went up slowly. She rode him awake most mornings, she had plenty of control. Just that morning as a matter of fact. He loved mornings. He loved it when she had control. There were no issues with control. None. Not one.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Marie sighed in annoyance.

"What Ah mean is that Ah'm always tha one tied up, Logan."

Logan thought that over. He recalled the last time, nope. Before that, nope. Nope. Never. But that didn't mean he had an issue. God, he hated that word. And he was hard. Had to get this show on the road. Quick.

"Look, some other time baby, just let me go."

Marie grinned again at the sound of his voice. Close to begging. Very good. Let the games begin. She dug into her cleavage and took out a string of interconnected condoms, which she tossed onto his chest and began her climb up on the table. Logan's eyes dilated slightly as she tucked a leg on either side of his hips.

"Ah don' think so, sugah, fair's fair and yer stayin' tied."

Logan grumbled, half in pleasure at seeing her above him, half in agony that those nipples were just there, not being pinched or anything. He yanked his wrists a little, but they didn't even budge.

"Baby, please, let me touch you."

Marie shook her head no and brought the hem of her dress up slowly, enjoying the deepening grumble in Logan's chest.

"Just relax, sugah, ya might enjoy this."

Logan drank in the sight of Marie's outline in a black bodystocking under the dim light. Tall leather boots and long leather gloves. Shit. He was going to have sex on a GYN table. And his intentions were to enjoy it. Yes. Definitely. He swallowed hard when the stretchy little dress was completely off and she leaned forward to stuff it under his head as a pillow. Dewberry lotion on his naked Marie. This was going to be fun. Having a fiancée was such a good thing.

"Baby, I love you."

Marie giggled and moved to untie the velvet choker she had on to protect her neck. It was about four inches wide and perfect for what she had in mind.

"Me too, sugah, an' Ah'm gonna show ya how much."

Logan's grin actually got wider, up until he saw what she was going to do.

"Aww, com'on, that's not fair!"

Marie took her time tying the choker to the back of Logan's head as a blindfold. She wasn't very much into kinky stuff, but she was willing to try anything once. Plus, she knew Logan would like it.

"Don't worry, hun, you'll like it. Just relax."

Those words alone were enough to make Logan nervous, but the breasts pressed up to his chin smelled awfully good and felt even better. He strained up a little, moving his lips to meet them, but Marie gave the blindfold one last yank and pulled away to get off the table.

"Uh-uh. You have ta be patient."

Logan growled again. She wasn't being very cooperative and the ache in his jeans was getting more painful by the second.

"Dammit, Marie. Just let me fucking go, this ain't funny and..."

Logan stopped his ranting abruptly as he felt his whole body tense up in reaction to Marie's scent. She had walked up to the head of the table and was really close. Listening for every sound she made in her nylon encasement, he almost whined when he felt her knees settle on either side of his face and her body arch over his. Shit, it was the third Tuesday of the month and she was so close to him. It finally dawned on him what she was doing.

"Darlin'?"

"Don't worry, sugah. Just relax."

Marie shifted and stretched her body over Logan's, not forgetting to take the condoms from where they rested on his chest. Opening one quickly, she unzipped his erection and eased it over him carefully, knowing he was engorged to the point where it was painful.

Feeling him grunt under her when she took him into her mouth, Marie smiled and kept up her assault for a few minutes until Logan's breathing had practically turned to panting and grunting. She knew he could smell her and it was enough torture for one day. Shifting slightly, she spread her knees on either side of his face, and eased down over his mouth. She felt him harden even more in hers and feeling him lap and suckle her hungrily, had to stop for a moment to regroup herself. When she descended on him again, Marie moved in time with Logan's attentions on her until she felt his body tighten under hers. He wouldn't last long, and not wanting to finish quite yet, Marie trailed up Logan's erection with her teeth before straightening out.

Only Logan had a different idea. Marie's legs were close to his hands and he had grabbed them tightly. She was strong enough to get away but he held on, and kept working her expertly with his tongue, knowing she wouldn't get away that easily. As expected, Marie kept in place, swaying above Logan for added stimulation and moaning with every lick he offered through the thin nylon.

In minutes, she was screaming out in pleasure and close to the edge. She also failed to notice that Logan had felt the little knife she had tucked into her boot to cut him loose afterwards. He had slipped it out slowly and working hard not to drop it, awkwardly cut one of his wrists free while Marie moved and moaned above him. Feeling that she was close, he moved quicker and yanked his wrist loose. Unfortunately, that movement caused the knife to fall with a loud clang on the metallic floor. Marie startled and moved to get off him in a flash, but the damage had been done.

Logan wrenched his blindfold off with a grunt and withdrew a single claw. With lightening speed, he cut his other hand free and sat up. Marie was moving back clumsily, but he caught her arm and yanked her forward, back over him again. She giggled at his growly expression and flustered, excited and still wanting to play games, slipped out of his reach and backed away. But Logan was tired of games. With a triumphant grin, he released himself of the other restraints and with the same claw easily and pitched forward, jumping off the GYN exam table with the grace of a predator. Marie giggled brightly at the sight of him approaching, his hair all wild, his eyes intense and his erection sticking straight out of his half unzipped pants.

"Marie."

He said it as a warning. The `please come fuck me' smile was back and he wanted to fulfill that request to a t. Marie backed slowly on still shaky legs to the metal counter behind her. She knew he would get loose, she just didn't think it would be so quickly.

"You obviously didn't understand, sugah. Tha object of tha game was ta stay tied up."

Logan growled as he stalked her. The time for games was past. It was the third Tuesday, she was smelling entirely too tasty and he was hard as adamantium. Time to get to work. He ripped off his shirt and tossed it behind him.

"Enough of this shit, I want you now."

Marie's eyes widened and she briefly wondered why she was backing away. With a sly smirk, she hopped on the counter behind her and parted her legs slightly. Logan's gaze immediately went down to the moist nylon there.

"So, take me."

Logan took the last two steps he needed to reach her with a grunt. His hands went to her immediately, feeling along the place that was all his. Marie gasped in anticipation as he sliced the wet material and readjusted his condom again.

The entire time he kept his eyes locked on her face. Marie smiled to encourage him and bringing his fingers up to taste her again, Logan licked them before penetrating her fully with one long thrust. Marie cried out and Logan set a fast and furious pace that brought her the orgasm that had been interrupted only minutes ago. Withdrawing so that he wouldn't climax too, Logan brought Marie forward and carried her to the exam table. Marie laughed weakly at what he was planning. Logan looked up from where he was suckling her breast and grinned.

"You didn't think I was gonna let you go without this one."

Marie shook her head and flipped her long heavy hair back. Of course not. He had five hours to think about it and Logan was creative if anything else.

"Ah was looking forward ta it, sugah."

Logan raised an eyebrow and brought one of her tall boots to the stirrup. He loved third Tuesdays. Kissing her thigh slowly, Logan raised the other one and clicked it in place too.

"Good, cause if you want me to apologize to Scooter, you got a lot of convincing to do."

Marie chuckled and extended a gloved hand to Logan. He took it, stepping into her with a matching grin of his own.

"My pleasure."



Wednesday, May 16, one week later

Logan opened the door and took a quick look down the hallways before turning around to face Marie again. She was still lounging instead of getting dressed.

"You know, this really is a fucked up idea."

Marie sighed in exasperation. After last night, she had thought he would do it for sure, but he still had been having second thoughts.

"Ya promised, Logan. Everyone else is doing it."

Logan shifted uncomfortably, still looking down the hallway for any indication that yes – everyone was doing it. He shifted again, and turned to Marie. She was flipping through a magazine absentmindedly in nothing but underwear and a sheet. He took in the nice way her breasts rounded out as they pressed into the mattress and then took a quick glance at the clock. Maybe if they hurried. He was about to suggest a last minute bout of sex as a means of procrastination when the Scooter smell wafted in. He was so wrapped up in remembering the many creative uses they gave Jean's exam room the week before, that he failed to notice until it was too late.

"Hi Rogue."

Marie shifted a little to the left to see Scott standing behind Logan in the doorway.

"Hey Scott."

To Logan's disappointment, she waved at Scott. Damn. Entirely too much cleavage. And to top it off, he heard Scooter's heartbeat accelerate slightly. Oh fuck no. Logan seethed and turned to Scooter in an effort to block out Marie. He was about to start waling on him, but it took him a minute to process the amount of make-up the fearless wonder had on. It covered the remaining bruises nicely. But the jerk had the bad sense to smile. Logan tightened his fists and snarled.

"What the fuck you want?"

Scooter backed up with raised hands.

"Nothing, nothing, just came to tell you, you're next. Is there a problem with that?"

Logan paused. Damn. That smelled like a challenge. This was getting serious. He was thinking of an appropriate barb to respond with when he felt bedsprings move behind him. Shit. He spun around and glared at Marie. Marie rolled her eyes and plopped down again. Scott chuckled behind Logan, who partially closed the door behind himself. There was no way he was backing down now. No way.

"You tell Pierre that I'll be there in twenty minutes, asshole, and if I ever catch you…..."

Scott smirked and wisely stepped back a little.

"Whatever. It's not like…hi Rogue."

Logan grumbled at the goofy grin Scott got on his face when Marie showed up behind him. He turned to glare at Marie who just smiled sweetly. The robe she was wearing was practically transparent in the doorway's brightness.

"Hey sugah, all done?"

Scott colored slightly to match his glasses and looked down, flipping his hair as he did so. Images of lace and vinyl danced in his head. Logan snarled, Marie giggled.

"Yeah, just now."

"Good, how'd ya like it?"

Scott twirled his wedding ring and wondered if Jean would try vinyl.

"Okay, I guess. Just glad it's over and done with, but Pierre said I might you know, get top billing."

Marie raised both eyebrows and gave Scott an evaluative look.

"Wow! That's impressive. Jean will absolutely die!"

Logan had had enough and figured if Scott didn't leave, like in ten seconds, he was going to have to make Jeannie a widow.

"We're really happy for you, One-eye. Now beat it."

Scott threw Logan a dirty look, then a downright goofy one to Marie.

"Bye, Rogue."

Marie waved and slipped back into the room.

"Catch ya later, sugah."

Scott turned to Logan and immediately dropped the grin he was wearing. Without another word, he walked off in a hurry to find Jean. Vinyl was something he needed to try. Maybe there were internet sites. He definitely had a pet project to work on now.



Logan slammed the door behind him and stared at Marie, who had dropped her robe. Damn thongs.

"What the fuck was that?"

Marie looked over at Logan with a smile.

"It's just ah crush. He'll get over it, Logan."

Logan stomped to the mirror and wondered if his hair needed some of that shit Scooter had on. It was better than looking at Marie walk around in dental floss.

"Not with you encouraging him like that."

Marie chuckled as she slipped on a long knit, form fitting sweater dress. Logan peeked through the mirror. He had no restraint whatsoever. Might as well live with that fact. And damn it, why did she buy bras, if she never wore them?

"Like how ya flirt with Jean?"

Logan turned around and pointed a finger at her.

"That's not fair. It didn't mean anything and I don't do it any more."

Marie walked to the dresser, ran a brush through her hair and put on lipgloss and her jewelry. She wore her engagement ring on a necklace like a pendant, since she couldn't wear it with most gloves. Logan stared at the wet looking lips and glanced at the clock again. Maybe he could be a few minutes late.

"Well, tha same here. It's just ah crush an' in ah few days, he'll forget all about it. 'Sides you still owe him an apology, so don't make things worse."

Logan grumbled and crossed his arms. He was hoping she forgot about that. And it's not like he did permanent damage. With a little make-up, the pretty boy was pretty once again. The thought made him want to laugh, but this was a grave situation. He could just see Scooter's eyes glass over when he saw Marie. His fiancée. The gravity of the whole thing made Logan sulk a little more. Marie saw this and walked over with a smile as she pulled on short matching gloves to complete her ensemble. Logan looked at her with an agonized expression.

"I just don't want anyone else to think of you like that. Especially that little dick."

Marie sighed heavily and wrapped her arms around Logan's waist. His arms immediately went around hers in response.

"You have nothin' ta worry about, sugah. Ah only care about you."

Logan closed his eyes as Marie kissed his sideburn slowly. It was such a good thing to have a fiancée. Definitely. He gave her a look that told her he felt better already. A dangerous look, but she was lucky that she could walk as it was after last night. No point in overkill. She grabbed his hand and her keys with purpose and Logan remembered the dreaded appointment.

He sighed heavily before following her out of the room. Shit. But at least she was coming. With Marie there he could handle anything. But it didn't mean he had to like it. Nope. He had a reputation to mend, oh and a certain chatterbox to kill afterwards. He set his glare in place and placed an arm around Marie, mentally reviewing just how he had gotten into this mess to begin with.

It was only last week that his life was semi-normal. Everything was good, very simple and as expected. Then he came into the picture. Pierre. Logan cursed the little chino wearing man with all his might. It was his fault. His fault entirely. First Marie and that photoshoot and now this damn calendar. Thank god Marie was with him, cause that little Frenchy was close to death as it was.



Tuesday morning, May 8

Pierre checked the address in his furry zebra skinned planner for the second time before looking up.

1407 Graymalkin Lane

Pushing up his Gucci shades, Pierre harrumphed once and smoothed out the collar on his jacket before walking up the Mansion's steps and knocking. Thinking it was St. John and without any warning, Nightcrawler puffed out onto the entrance in all his blue devil wonder. Pierre let out a horrifying scream and fainted on the spot. Scott was on his way down the stairs to see the Professor when he heard the screech and ran out to help Kurt, who was fanning Pierre with the giant manila folder he had dropped.

"I didn't mean to, I thought it was St. John."

Scott wrinkled his nose at Pierre's snazzy outfit and quickly moved to help him up.

"We should get him inside and find out who he is."

Kurt nodded quickly and went to support Pierre on his other side. By the time they laid him out on a living room couch, the photographer was already stirring. Feeling hands shaking him, he startled and was about to scream again, when he opened his eyes and caught the sight of Scott Summers. Stunned beyond words for the first time in his life, Pierre sat up and looked the younger man up and down. The blue devil one was talking next to him, but it didn't really register. He snapped out of his spell when Scott shoved his hand over to him. Pierre took it with a grin, but before he could introduce himself, the Professor showed up at the door. To his dismay, the hottie in the red shades stood up.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Professor, this person was at the door, Mr……"

Pierre jumped up to his feet and fiddled with his suit. He gave Scott a luminous smile. Kurt figured it was best to disappear and did just that. Pierre placed a hand over his heart and turned back to the Professor with a grin.

"Well, that will take a little getting used to. And, umm, I'm Pierre. Just Pierre, like Cher or Madonna."

Scott blinked at him in confusion. On cue, the Professor spoke up as he wheeled up to him.

"Please, Mr. Pierre, have a seat. I am Professor Charles Xavier, this is my associate, Scott Summers. You are most welcome to my home. Please tell us how we can help you."

Pierre sat back on the antique leather couch and ventured a look around. Certainly was a nice place. It needed a splash of color and some sconces, but nice digs nevertheless. He looked back at Scott shyly. He was wearing a wedding ring, but that didn't mean he couldn't look.

"Well, thank you Mr. Xavier. I'm here to see Rogue, the southern chick with the killer boobs, she also has just one name."

Xavier nodded ruefully.

"Yes, yes, she lives here, but is in training for another," Xavier took out his gold watch and looked at it for a second, "half hour. Perhaps you should wait here, until she finishes. Or perhaps you would like for me to page her?"

Pierre grinned to show all his teeth. That was a good amount of time to do a little digging.

"No, no. That is quite alright. Wouldn't want Rogue to miss any valuable superhero training time with her delectable little he-man."

He chuckled slightly along with the Professor, but Scott didn't find it funny. He leaned forward a little. Pierre held his breath and wondered exactly why the doll face wore those funky little glasses.

"Did Rogue tell you that? Do you know what this school is?"

"She mentioned it in passing. Don't worry, honey, it's okay. I work with mutants all the time."

He raised an eyebrow coquettishly and the Professor cleared his throat, having received Pierre's mental projection loud and clear.

"Well then, that is very good news indeed. You can stay here and wait for Rogue. She will be notified once her session is over."

The Professor gave Scott a mental order to stay put with the man. Scott agreed, slumping back in his seat, oblivious to Pierre's flirting, but confused about what Rogue had told him of Pierre. He figured a big dude with a New York accent. This was not it. The Professor spoke up again since it was clear Scott's manners were elsewhere at the moment.

"I apologize for being hasty, but I am planning a last minute party and must go make arrangements. Scott will stay……"

Pierre was lost in the reflective gleam of Scott's red glasses, when the word party caught his ear. He turned to face Xavier, all business and determination.

"Did you say party? What kind of party? I absolutely adore parties!"

The Professor grinned and wheeled back a little.

"We are a school and I am planning our annual fundraiser with our patrons. I was thinking along the lines of a snowball……"

Pierre cringed and Scott stared at him, convinced the little man would retch right there on the spot.

"No, no! That is an absolute horrid idea. Any party where you're not allowed to wear purple is just not a party! You have to think modern. Snowballs went out with pom-pom shorts. I bet these little shindigs are always dreadfully boring."

Scott looked over at Xavier, somewhat in shock. It actually was a bad idea, but no one would ever just say so to the Professor. But to his amazement, the Professor wrinkled his brow and looked like he was thinking.

"Yes, I'm afraid we just aren't pulling in as much as we should the last few years. And we have fewer participants than ever before. You seem to have a great deal of experience with events, what would you recommend?"

Pierre smiled widely before jumping into his spiel. He couldn't remember the last time money was splayed out to him in this way.

"Well honey, not to be crude, but you look like you got a few dollars to spend, so I'll tell you right off the bat drop the expensive ballroom dancing, cotillion deals and think product. What you need is a hot little number that will be the focus of the show. I just finished doing a photocalender in Milan and they made a fortune!! Just book your girls, then hire a fab artist to capture it all, moi recommended, print and package 10,000 units, have a chic little unveiling, make sure you make the food Japanese, cause that's what everyone's doing, invite the press, some B hoochie actresses maybe like Jennifer Lopez or that girl from that movie, yea, but not Angelina Jolie, cause she's a skank and a half and steals, sprinkle in some good PR, and I guarantee you, you will have a bona-fide awesome return that will beat the pants off any stuffy old dance. It's the safest investment you can make and a heck of a lot more fun!"

Pierre looked at the two men in front of him in excitement. The Professor looked lost and Scott was just in awe that Pierre didn't stop once to take a breath.

"Well?"

Xavier wrinkled his brow again in thought, but Scott spoke up first.

"I'm sorry, but we can't objectify women that way. It really is a good idea but there is no way we can even afford models and……"

"We can use the X-Men."

Scott swung around to catch Xavier's smile.

"You can't be serious Professor! I cannot allow……"

"Not the women, just the X-Men."

Scott gasped in shock and Pierre clapped for joy. This was better than what he had pictured.

"Oh yes!!! It will be wonderful. Rogue has told me that they're all hunks and if they look anything like you, sweetie, it'll be a roaring success!"

Scott finally stood, shaking his head in complete denial and faintly wondering if Pierre was gay.

"Professor, seriously, this can't be good for the X-Men image and it's just plain …… wrong."

Xavier wheeled forward.

"That's nonsense, Scott. We need to be more approachable and this may be a way to do it. Besides, it makes a great return, right Pierre?" Said photographer nodded furiously. "Yes, and so it may very well raise all the money that's needed for our new extension."

Scott opened his mouth, but was cut off right away by Pierre.

"Yes, I've seen it work before, I can do the shots and keep in mind, it's art. The human form is always a work of art."

"And it will be tasteful, I hope."

Pierre turned to the Professor, ready to beg if necessary to let Scotty-boy strip for him.

"Absolutely tasteful! I have some work you can see."

"That would be most gracious. Yes, definitely. I like this idea and if you would please call my secretary and make an appointment, you can bring your portfolio and we could begin to make plans as soon as possible."

Pierre took the business card Xavier took out of his suit pocket reverently and stuffed it back into the zebra skinned planner. He shook Xavier's hand furiously with a wide toothy grin.

"Absolutely, Mr. Xavier and since I only work with the best, it will be fab I guarantee you!"

"Very well then, until we meet again."

With that, the Professor wheeled away, leaving Scott shocked and Pierre near orgasmic. He was going through his mental list of caterers and event planners when he looked up and realized that Scott had yet to move. In a bold move, he yanked him down on the sofa by him. Scott sat stiffly, not knowing exactly how he was going to tell Jean that Xavier ordered them to make a beefcake calendar.

"Don't be such a prude, honey, it's really no big deal. You don't even have to be nude. With a body like that, you'll have no problem. The camera will love you."

Scott looked over, still shocked and now a little worried.

"N-nude?'

Pierre grinned widely.

"Not if you're not comfortable with it."

Scott whimpered and brought the palms of his hands to his forehead. Knowing he was on the verge of losing him, Pierre scrambled to open the large portfolio he was holding. He withdrew some of the most recent shots that he was to deliver that day.

"Look, see? Tasteful."

Scott looked down at the pictures and almost swallowed his tongue. They were mutant girls, lots of them and a few men. With a gasp, he took the photos and quickly thumbed through them. They were kind of interesting and sort of a turn-on, but they were revealing. Very revealing.

"Th-this might as well be nude, Mr. Pierre."

The French photographer smirked.

"True, but they are tasteful, admit it!"

Scott was about to dispute, when a set of chocolate eyes caught his attention. Almost dropping the pile of photos, he stood and went back, quickly thumbing through the stack and scattering some to the floor. When he saw the familiar eyes staring back at him wearing nothing but a pair of gloves and smile, he went completely white, sifting through the rest in horrible fascination. Some were on a rug, some in a robe, a bunch of pearls, a bodysuit, a feather boa, and…… vinyl???

Not able to see anymore or even hearing Pierre complaining in the back at the treatment of his art, Scott clutched the glossies tight and took a step towards the photographer. When he had asked Rogue where she had gotten her new car, she had told him that she had saved and that her Uncle Pierre was a car dealer in Queens that got her a good deal. But he knew now with certainty that Uncle Pierre was no car dealer from Bayside. Not even close.

"What is Rogue doing in these pictures!!"

Pierre squirmed, not really minding he was so close to Scott's incredibly tasting looking lips.

"Hey, I didn't know those were in there! You weren't supposed to see those, I……"

Scott continued to stare down the smaller man, who had long stopped considering him a threat. But then Pierre waved timidly at the two new people in the doorway. Scott turned in time to see Rogue slap a hand over her mouth and Logan charge him with a growl. He only had enough time to look down at the naked pictures he still had of Rogue in his hand and mutter, `oh shit.'



They went over the coffee table in a blur, smashing it to pieces. Logan was beyond words and just drove his fist into Scott's face, while both Marie and Pierre screamed behind them. Knowing that he would kill him in his rage, Marie caught Logan's third punch in her hand.

"Logan no!!"

Picking him up with her super strength, she clasped his arms around his body, while he flailed and squirmed.

"Let me go, Marie!"

Scott had stumbled to his feet, still rubbing his jaw and made the grave mistake of actually looking at Marie and blushing.

"It was an accident, I wasn't looking……aghhh!!!"

In a true testament to how pissed he was, Logan somehow managed to escape Marie's clutches and lunged at Scott again.

"You fucking asshole!!!"

This time Scott got a few punches in, in self-defense, but Marie wouldn't allow the nonsense to continue. In a move that made Pierre squeak, she whirled Logan around and bodyslammed him to the carpet. Dropping on his stomach, she punched him hard once in the face, knocking him out instantly. She turned to look up at Scott, who blushed even redder and could no longer even feel his face hurting.

"What tha hell is going on heah?"

She turned to look at Pierre and slowly stood up from Logan. Pierre cringed and twisted his hands.

"Umm, I came to give you the proofs, sweetie, and then I was scared and fainted and cutie here and the Professor and we agreed on a calendar and……"

Marie put a hand up to stop him and turned to Scott, who had been staring at her chest. They were nice boobs.

"Look, Ah'm sure ya didn't mean ta, but why tha hell were you lookin' at those pictures?"

Scott stammered and tried hard not to look at Marie directly. She didn't make things easier by stepping over Logan's limp body and staring up at him, just a foot away.

"I, uhh, the party, and umm the calendar idea, which was not mine! I don't think it's a good…not that there's anything wrong with it!"

Marie rolled her eyes at the fearless leader. Logan was out, but he wasn't going to be out for long. The bones under his jaw were already starting to reposition themselves.

"Forget it, Ah don't want ta know. Just promise me you won't say ah word ta anyone."

Scott cleared his throat and still avoiding eye contact, nodded furiously.

"Of course, sure. It was an accident and what you do…is, well…"

"Theah tits, Scott, get over it! Now please go down ta see Jean about those bruises before Logan wakes up."

All three persons turned to look at Logan. Even unconscious, he looked homicidal. Pierre spoke out first from where he was biting his nails down to the quick.

"What do you suppose, Mr. Dark and Muscular here will do when he wakes up?"

Scott spoke up with a shaky voice.

"I'm so dead. I have to run away."

Marie sighed heavily and bent over to effortlessly pick up Logan and fling him up over her shoulder. Pierre spit out a nail fragment and looked at Scott hopefully.

"I live in the village. I have a Jacuzzi and a cat named Ricky."

Marie glared at Scott, who looked like he was seriously considering the offer.

"No one is going anyweah. Ah'm taking Logan ta tha Medlabs and tie him up until he's calm enough ta let loose. Pierre, sorry we can't chat, but please pick up all these pictures and slip the proofs under my door. Ah'll call you in a few hours. Scott, please go see Jean an' stay out of tha way for now."

She looked to see if they agreed and seeing that they did and that they were humiliated enough as it was, Marie walked off with Logan over her shoulder to the lower levels. A half hour later she looked down at the bindings that held him immobile and pressed a kiss to his head. If Pierre was talking calendars, she was going to need some major powers of coercion and he would be awake soon enough. With another heavy sigh, Marie went up to their room to shower and prepare. It was the third Tuesday and hooker boots were always a safe bet. Together they might work. Maybe.



Wednesday, May 16, one week later

Logan shifted uncomfortably in his robe. Marie was close-by chatting with Pierre about the pains of bloating and his ass. That was a killer. Why hadn't Marie told the guy that he could hear every word they said from afar? He threw her a look, still not sure about the whole thing, but knowing he had to try his hardest to beat Scott. Especially with him so ga-ga over Marie. He couldn't let him win this one and if Mr. Anal-retentive himself could do this, so could he.

With a final disgusted look at his moussed hair, Logan gathered all the courage and anti-Scooter sentiment he had in him, and walked out into the `studio'. Immediately, Marie looked up and went to hug him. He growled at Pierre, who wisely went to mess with the lighting. They had converted a spare room into a studio for the past week and Logan was the last of the X-men to go.

"Just relax an' remember it's for charity."

Logan huffed. This was not about charity. This was sex. He had a weakness and it was sex. That's the only reason he was about to strip and let Pierre take pictures. It was a damn joke. Marie saw Logan's resigned expression and pulled him closer. Marie ignored his rumbling and spiked his hair a little.

"An' you look really nice, sugah."

Logan raised an eyebrow in disgust. Marie took little things from her pocket.

"Ah mean handsome. Rugged, very handsome an' rugged."

Logan snorted and caught Marie's hand wordlessly. He didn't want things in his hair.

"No way."

Marie giggled and put the bobby pins back in her pocket. It was probably not a good idea to have Logan throw a berserker fit this late in the game.

"Fine. Yer such ah big baby."

Marie leaned up close and cradled Logan's face to her chest. He had refused to put on make-up and so it was okay. Logan instantly felt better and they hugged for a little while until Pierre cleared his throat and stood with a giant camera on his hip from where he was waiting.

"You know, don't think I didn't know that you two were making out in the last shoot, so enough, enough. Rogue darling, get your man in motion, ya'll can mess around later."

Marie gave Logan a kiss on his head and Pierre a smile. Logan stood up slowly, still holding Marie's hand.

"Yes, com'on Mr. Big and Growly, we got only a few hours, so drop the robe and let's get busy."

Logan snapped his head up and threw Pierre a deadly look. The photographer went to fuss with the light filters again. Marie kissed him again to mellow him out and with one last grumble, Logan moved to the set-up Pierre had at the center of the tangle of wires and hot lights and roughly sat down in the middle. Giving Marie one last uneasy smile and making sure Pierre was not staring, Logan opened his robe and tossed it away. Marie beamed at him and Pierre almost swallowed his tongue. Yup, sex would be his downfall.



June 15, three weeks later

Logan looked up from the hockey game when Marie sashayed into the room with a folder and casually tossed it on the dresser without saying a word. He could smell the glossy finish ink on plastic a mile away, and he was dying of curiosity, but he was also curious to see what she was up to.

Marie knew Logan was watching and waiting, so she decided to put on a show. She slipped out of her clothes slowly and deliberately in front of the closet. Walking into the bathroom in her underwear, she started to remove the pins that held her hairstyle together. Giving it a vigorous shake as it fell to her shoulders, Marie brushed it out and bent over the sink to wash her face and brush her teeth.

Logan watched carefully from the bed, sipping his beer and completely ignoring the fact that the Rangers were in serious trouble and down 3-0. Damned thongs. With Marie walking around in those things, all concentration flew out the window, along with control and reasoning. And did she have to bend over like that? By the time she was done and strolled back into the bedroom, Logan had completely forgotten the calendar that lay on the dresser. Marie smiled sweetly at him before climbing into bed.

"Who's winnin'?"

Logan smirked. She was just too good.

"You know damn well, I've been watching you move the last twenty minutes."

Marie's smile remained unchanged as she reached past him, to the last beer on his nightstand. Logan's breath hitched when her bare breasts brushed past his t-shirt covered chest, but he remained unmoving.

"In that case, why have tha tv on, sugah?"

Marie reached to where the remote control lay by Logan's side and clicked the television off without looking at it. She moved the beer to him.

"My nails. Please?"

Logan popped the top off the can and took a long sip to finish his own. Marie brought her can to her lips and sipped delicately at her beer. Logan watched, wishing he could lick the residue off her lips without it killing him. Knowing he couldn't keep his hands off her much longer, he reached under his pillow, where there was always an extra pair of thin cotton gloves. Logan gave Marie a smoldering look while she continued to sip and decided that they had to get to work quickly. He took the beer from her hands with a smile, drank the last bit and sent the can sailing into the trashcan beside the desk.

"I'm impatient."

That made Marie giggle.

"Ah know."

Unfolding the scarf that was with his gloves, Logan moved to straddle Marie and draped the fabric over her chest. Marie played her part well and circled his hips with her bare legs, pulling him forward for better contact. Logan smiled and began to knead her through the fabric.

"But today, I'm taking my time."

He moved over her skin slowly, never really taking his eyes off her. Marie was already breathing heavy a few minutes later, when she remembered something. She asked in between soft moans.

"Did ya know tha calendar came today?"

Logan smiled against Marie's skin and figured it could wait. So much Marie still had to be covered.

"Later, baby."

"Isn't curiosity killing you?"

Logan pressed his erection into her with a grin. A hand replaced his lips on her left nipple.

"You're the one killing me, darlin'."

Marie ran bare fingers into Logan's hair.

"But you might be interested in seeing it. They came out really good. Everyone's did."

Logan's smiled faded. She had been looking at the others. Damn Bishop, and St. John, and of course Scooter. The prick was still on his shit list. He had bet One-eye fifty bucks he was getting the coveted prize, but in reality Logan didn't think he'd win.

"What the hell does that mean?"

Marie sat up a little, letting the scarf fall off her and signifying an official pause to the make-out session.

"Take a look an' you'll see."

Logan thought over her devilish smile for a minute and then jumped off the bed. Grabbing the folder from the dresser, he leaped back on the bed with a bounce and opened the folder impatiently. Marie giggled as she looked over Logan's shoulder and Logan grumbled. Neither him nor Scooter had gotten the cover. He looked over at Marie in horror. She snatched the glossy calendar and staring at the cover, fell to her stomach on the bed.

"What the fuck was Pierre thinking?"

Marie traced the cover model's thigh outline with raised eyebrows.

"Ah don't think it was wrong, Ah mean, Remy looks hot."

Logan grumbled at the thought that Marie found the Cajun hot and jumped her, tickling and biting at her neck. Marie giggled and swapped him playfully.

"Hot? He's wearing an apron and a chef's hat and cooking gumbo. That's hot? He probably flirted with Pierre to get it, that ho."

Marie kissed Logan's eyebrow with a chuckle and picked up the calendar before it could get crushed.

"Wait till you see tha rest."

Pausing in his feeling up of Marie's ass, Logan looked at the calendar and snatched it back with a smile. He thumbed through it quickly, occasionally looking over at Marie's amused expression with a grumble. Colossus – January, Bobby – February, St. John - March, Forge – April, Cable – May, and Logan in a naked thinker's pose for June. Logan looked up, anger and disappointment evident in his face.

"I didn't even get July? Who the fuck put this shit together? Please don't tell me Scooter got July."

Marie laughed so hard, she started tearing.

"Turn tha page an' find out, sugah."

Logan gave Marie a warning look, before holding his breath and turning the page. His eyes bugged out at what he saw.

"Warren?"

Marie continued laughing. Logan slowly smiled and laughed with her. At least it wasn't Scooter, which meant…He turned the page quickly and was surprised to see his rival without the funky red glasses on in August. But it was actually worse, cause he was lying down with his eyes closed, on some beach scene in a pair of red speedos. The letters above him spelled out:



RED HOT ALL-AMERICAN HERO
Likes: Summer days, hockey and older women.
Dislikes: Hairy Canucks and cigars.
Hobbies: Defending truth, justice and democracy for all.
Best Feature: That hundred watt smile is unbeatable.
Turn-ons: Leggy redheads that wear red.
Tidbit: Sorry ladies, but this one's hitched!



"Oh shit. It's worse than I thought."

Marie peered at the picture and looked over the regions of Scott, she had never seen before.

"Ah think he looks good."

Logan stopped his chortling and looked at Marie ruefully.

"Let's not even go there."

Marie gave him an 'I am innocent' look and Logan went back to the magazine hastily.

"Scooter – August, Kurt – September, Hank – October, Bishop – November, and finally Xavier –December???"

Logan looked at Marie in horror, who once again started laughing hysterically.

"Ah know, who would have thought it, huh?"

Logan looked down at the picture of Xavier, their mentor, father figure and leader rolled into one enjoying a book in his underwear. He closed the glossy calendar with a distasteful look and tossed it off the bed before turning to Marie.

"Like I said, this was a lousy idea."

Marie circled her arms around Logan again as he moved to cover her.

"Ah don't think so, sugah. Scott told me they have people begging for tickets ta tha unveiling next week and that they have already sold an advance of 37,000 units."

Logan raised his eyebrows, not at the apparent success of the calendar deal, but the fact that Scooter boy was still hanging around Marie like a lovesick puppy.

"That little dick, still sniffing around you, Marie?"

Marie rolled her eyes and shoved Logan away from her. With her strength, he flew to the other side of the bed.

"Jesus Christ, Logan, yer still on that?"

Logan shrugged in embarrassment and settled in, trying to ignore the fact that Marie was always going to be stronger than him.

"No. Just don't like it when other people get to see you like that."

Marie's expression softened.

"Ya don't have nothin' ta stress about, Logan. A lot of people will see that calendar an' Ah couldn't care less."

Logan raised an eyebrow.

"You don't care?"

Marie smiled slowly and started to crawl on all fours across the bed towards him. Logan fixated on her swaying breasts and instantly felt something in his groin stir. The smile didn't help either. It was the `I want to play smile' which always preceded interesting things.

"Nope. `Cause Ah have tha real thing."

Logan smiled in the memory of his words. It was true. Pictures were pictures and they didn't hold a candle to the real thing.

"So you liked the pictures?"

Marie nodded as she reached Logan and settled on his lap with the calendar. She opened it to June with a grin and glanced over the blurb in the corner.



BAD-ASS TO THE EXTREME
Likes: Motorcycles, cold Canadian beer and cute, curvy brunettes.
Dislikes: Pansy pretty boys, speed limits and annoying teenagers.
Hobbies: Kicking ass and pleasing his woman.
Best Feature: Have you seen his chest? Absolutely lethal.
Turn-ons: Satin gloves, scarves and full bodystockings.
Tidbit: This one's off the market soon, ladies, so hurry while you still can!



"Absolutely, sugah. You were tha hottest of them all. Pierre avoided putting you or Scott on tha cover 'cause tha Professor told him so. He wanted ta prevent ya two from killin' yerselves."

Logan smiled before feathering a light kiss to Marie's lips. He knew it. There was no way Gumbo would've gotten that cover.

"So you want an autograph or something?"

Marie giggled at the repetition of her words.

"You egomaniac! Save it for tha unveiling. Yer gonna be swamped with droolin' middle aged women all night."

Logan stopped his caressing of Marie's hips with his gloved hands and groaned.

"You mean I have to go to that nightmare?"

Marie nodded and moved to straddle Logan's hips.

"Yup. Yer expected, Mr. June."

Logan grumbled even more and Marie leaned into him, stopping his complaining mid-way. An idea occurred to him and he raised an eyebrow hopefully.

"You might need to convince me. I'm not too sure I wanna go."

Marie smirked at his quick thinking. Already his hands were cupping her with growing urgency.

"It's six days away."

Logan moved into action, tightening his hold on Marie's thighs around his waist and moving to pin her down on the mattress. Marie sighed at the feel of the hard chest against her.

"So then we better get to work, Marie."

Marie smiled before moving her hands between them to feel what was waiting for her.

"Sure thing, sugah. Sure thing."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1338