Centerfold 2 by Dark Ferrett
Summary: Logan has the mag and heads on home.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Centerfold
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5728 Read: 3138 Published: 08/29/2001 Updated: 08/29/2001

1. Chapter 1 by Dark Ferrett

Chapter 1 by Dark Ferrett
Author's Notes:
This is the continuation of Natalie's divine Centerfold fic. Thanks for trusting me enough. The song that inspired this belongs to J. Geils. Enjoy. Ack'mnt: To Susan K & Jamie M, the most faithful reviewers I have ever met.
She was pure like snowflakes
No one could ever stain;
The memory of my angel could never cause me pain
Years go by, I'm looking through a girly magazine
And there's my homeroom angel
On the pages in between!

My blood runs cold,
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
(Angel is the centerfold)
My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
Angel is a centerfold.

- Centerfold




Two apples, a peach and three pairs. In a vase. On a doily. On the wall. Two and a half fucking hours, sitting on the steps, waiting, smoking. And staring at that ugly-ass painting. Probably cost more money than he'd ever see. It wouldn't be in the front lobby if it hadn't. Although Chuck fell of big time on this one. It was unbelievably ugly. Especially when you stare at it for two and a half fucking hours. After crossing over three thousand miles in two days without stopping to eat or sleep. Had to deck one cop, curse out three toll booth operators and almost kill two customs agents. And then to sit here and wait for two and a half fucking hours.

Logan felt along the chest of his jacket. Yup, still there. His breath actually caught a little and he closed his eyes. The memory of too much deadly skin greeted him. No good. He opened them again and lit another cigar. Two and going on three fucking hours, sitting on the steps pretending he didn't feel it tucked in his jacket, calling to him in that sweet southern twang.

For the hundredth time since he sat down, Logan wondered what the hell he was doing. Everyone was asleep except for Ororo when he came in. That was nice, a way better reception than Scooter-boy that's for sure. But she gave him this odd look, when he said he'd wait for her to come back, it might have been pity. Hard to tell. And then doubt would grab him again and he would go to get up and get the fuck out of Dodge before shit got complicated and he would feel it crinkle in his jacket. Oh yeah, the come fuck me look. Big eyes, big smile. Sat right back down again. Wait some more.

Then he felt it. Had to pee. But had to wait too. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Well no point in messing up the plumbing before the party started so off he went. Standing there holding it, he felt the magazine folded in his jacket crinkle again. Then a thought crossed his mind. He had actually stopped twice in those 3,000 miles. Lots of fun actually. But it almost led to the homicide of some state trooper off the side of a road. His free hand moved up to the pocket. The immortal question posed yet again: to jerk off or not to jerk off? Still deciding, he heard it. Nearly jumped out of his skin. Still zipping, he stomped to the front door. Tasting the air and withdrawing the claws with a snarl, Logan stomped off towards the parked car.

"What the fuck is going on!!"

Marie jumped up at the voice. It had been two years but it was unmistakable as ever. Her date was practically pulled away from her and flung onto the grass outside. He stared up with a petrified look, before a growl and a flash of metal sent him barreling to the house with a pathetic squeal. Marie smirked from the driver's seat and turned the ignition off. Good to know on the first date that that would be the end of that. Absolutely no balls, but then again Logan looked downright homicidal. She looked him over. Still gorgeous.

"Nice way ta say hello, sugah."

Logan focused his sights on the girl before him. The adrenaline in his body wanting to either fuck or kill, and her outfit was just screaming fuck.

"What the hell was that, Marie?"

She fussed with a white streak in the mirror and stepped out. Long legs in tall boots up to her knees and a sheer black stocking clinging to her body. Logan ran his gaze up her little green dress as she straightened out and regarded him with a sultry pout.

"That was my date."

Logan found his concentration again and pointed a claw at her.

"Tell me you're not dating that little shit! It's fucking almost two in the morning."

Marie leaned back against her bright red sports car nonchalantly. This was interesting indeed.

"It's none of yoah business Logan, or are ya suddenly interested in being my daddy?"

She said the last part with a purr. Logan glared and slid the claw back in. Shit. She wasn't afraid of him. He should have known that. And where the fuck did she learn to talk like that? His eyes fixated on her red lips. The smile there was slow torture. Definitely not the girl he left behind.

"What the hell happened to you anyway?"

He was almost cleared of the adrenaline, trying to get into conversation mode when she stepped forward and grabbed his belt loops. Logan let himself get dragged forward and took two steps into her.

"Aren't ya even gonna tell me ya missed me Logan?"

He leaned over her. Those lips were only inches away, grinning evilly. This was just too easy.

"You can't play with me little girl."

She spread the gloved fingers up into his stomach and chest slowly. Logan started breathing a little heavier. Smile still there. So why was he mad exactly? He forgot completely.

"Not even ah little play?"

He reached out to grab her shoulders, slowly snaking his hands down to her breasts. Like an idiot, he had left the gloves in the bathroom, but she was wearing another one of those body stocking things anyway. Through the stretchy fabric of her dress he could see her nipples clearly. She still smelled like the little dipshit, but who gave a fuck when he hadn't gotten any in so damn long. Marie moaned a little and pulled his beltloops forward again. Her head thrown slightly back, the streaks in her hair were shining bright in the moonlight. Logan pressed his groin into her and breathed into her neck.

"Marie."

Her fingers reached down to his waist again, but this time they cupped his balls, felt along his growing erection. Logan growled and knew he couldn't hold back. Had to have her. Have her now. Had to have those boots around his waist. Grabbing her by the hips, he pushed Marie back into the car. She moaned, he groaned.

"I want you now."

And that smile. The please come fuck me smile. It was unnerving. He grinded into her triumphantly and went to ease up her skirt when a sudden uppercut sent him sprawling onto his back. Logan was flat on the ground and beyond disoriented. He flexed his jaw, feeling it heal instantly, but it had shattered to pieces and it took him a second for the blinding pain to subside enough for him to lift his head and extend his claws towards the enemy, only it was Marie.

"What the……"

He didn't have time to respond, as she was there instantly, a high heeled boot grinding each of his clawed hands into the driveway asphalt. He growled in protest, but she calmly sat down on his stomach, skirt hitching all the way up to heaven. He looked. It was inevitable, he had to. Nope, just the bodystocking. He was still a little glazed at the thought, when Marie smacked him on the head to bring him back to the here and now.

"Now what exactly made ya think that Ah was gonna drop my panties for ya tha minute ya came waltzing back here?"

Logan grinned. The please fuck me smile was gone, but the fire in her eyes was just as appealing.

"Marie, you're not wearing any panties."

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. He could tell they were going to be there a while, so he crossed his legs at the ankles. Might as well get comfy.

"Two years Logan. Not ah damn letter or ah phone call or……"

Then her eyes got real narrow. Logan's got real wide. The bright yellow Mutant Babes heading was partially falling out of his inner jacket pocket. He was about to explain, when she put a hand to her mouth and started laughing.

"Marie I……"

"Oh my god, Logan!! I should have know you were somehow gonna end up with one of these!"

She scanned the cover for a second in amusement before putting it down.

"So you want it autographed or something?"

Logan didn't know which felt worse, the high heels still grinding into his hands or the shitty way he felt like a pervert.

"Why'd you do it?"

To his great dismay, she flipped through the pages, and opened the centerfold, cocking her head a little to evaluate critically. He prayed to god, the pages weren't stained.

"Too much eyeshadow, huh?"

Logan withdrew the claws in his hand. The urge to kill or fuck was gone, well, sort of, he could still smell her.

"If you needed the money…"

Then she dropped it suddenly.

"Shit Logan, it wasn't tha money."

She folded it up again and actually tucked it back into his jacket with a much sadder smile.

"I'm ah student teacher here. Xavier pays well, Ah just…"

She ruffled her hair a little and took a deep breath. Nipples still there. Yup, the urge to kill or fuck came back instantly.

"Ah just wanted ta do it for myself ya know. And it's not like Ah was screwing anyone."

Logan blanched at the thought. Had a hard time picturing that with anybody but him and he had lots of practice the last few days.

"It still doesn't make it right, Marie."

Her eyes grew wide.

"Ya fucking hypocrite! Ya love jerking off ta this shit and yoah telling me that it's wrong?"

Logan shifted uncomfortably and tried to move his hands. For the first time, he realized the oddity of the situation. Marie didn't weight 125lbs soaking wet, and yet she had knocked him over, splintered his jaw and pinned him down.

"I am not a hypocrite and can you let me up?"

"Yes ya are and no."

Logan growled deep in his throat. Enough of this shit. Time to get on with it. He needed those boots around his waist in the worst way. He struggled and squirmed and to his great and shocking disappointment he couldn't even budge her. She crossed her arms again and looked at him pitifully.

"Ah have super strength, invulnerability, and Ah can fly, so quit squirming, you're gonna put ah run in my stocking."

Logan processed all that with an upturned eyebrow. Well that was unexpected. Then a wonderful thought occurred to him.

"If there's nothing wrong with it, have you told Xavier?"

Marie gasped. She had to give him credit for the idea.

"No, he's been setting up ah school in Switzerland fer three months now, but Ah was gonna tell him tha minute he came back."

Logan roared in laughter. Did he look that stupid?

"You fucking liar! You haven't told shit! Not even your little friends I bet!"

Marie frowned and ground her heels back into his hands. The laughter died soon enough and she leaned forward just inches from his face. Logan was hurting but at least she was scared. And the view was getting nicer. She was limber that's for sure. Didn't help alleviate his hard on any.

"You're gonna keep your mouth shut Logan! This is my life and ya have no say in what Ah do."

Logan grinned. She was unbelievably scared. So it was her little secret. Their little secret now. That could be fun.

"I don't have to say shit, I'll just leave it on Scooter's desk anonymously tomorrow morning and we'll see what happens."

He expected her to whine, beg, maybe even grovel, but Marie just smiled. A big, wide smile that made Logan lose his. She leaned one elbow on his shoulder and ran a satiny finger around the top of his shirt where his chest hairs began and he was sensitive as all hell.

"Fine. Go ahead, Ah always wondered what Scott would think. Ah hope he likes it."

And damned if she didn't have the come fuck me smile again. Logan growled. He had to. No way in hell, Scooter or anybody else was getting their hands on it now. He was either going to have to kill her or fuck her real soon. Marie beamed triumphantly and leaned in real close to his lips.

"Calm down sugah, besides, what's gonna keep ya warm at night? Ah'll even give ya copies of my other stuff if you'd like."

"Marie!!!!"

Logan was practically seeing red. She laughed and started running a finger through his thick sideburns, content as hell at his misery all of a sudden.

"What the fuck do you mean other stuff!"

Marie raised her eyebrows and twirled the sensitive little hairs around. He was definitely leaning towards kill right there and then.

"Well, Ah kinda got ah contract. Five photo shoots and Ah've already done four."

He stared at her incredulously. Four photo shoots? Four times she was parading half naked in front of someone that wasn't him. He growled again, not able to stand the thought.

"That's how Ah got my car sugah."

And she laughed. Logan closed his eyes. She was getting some kind of sick twisted fun torturing him. And it wasn't the heels digging into him, those felt kind of good actually, she was killing him with words and she knew it. But she must have had a flash of pity because she leaned forward again and kissed his sideburn.

"Oh, don't worry so much sugah, Ah kinda like tha idea of ya seeing them anyways."

That made his grumbling cease. She cuddled in closer to him. Hair covered forehead tucked under his chin. Maybe not kill, we were back to fuck again. He tried to wiggle his hands, had to touch her, had to, but it didn't help any, he was pinned firmly in place.

"Ah missed you."

She looked up all of a sudden with a gleam in her eye. He stopped squirming and looked at her. That was the Marie he left behind, all soft eyes and shy smile.

"Even though you only came back for a quick fuck."

Logan grimaced. Didn't like the way that sounded. Especially when she said it still sounding like the Marie he remembered. Especially not with how good she felt sprawled on him.

"That's not true Marie."

His heart turned but then the look was gone. Back to torturing sex goddess in high heels again. She chuckled and disentangled a hand from his sideburn to run along the erection that was pressed against his belly.

"Ya sure sugah, cause that's tha feeling Ah got."

He grumbled again. That voice did things to him. And so was her hand for that matter. But he didn't want her believing that. He spoke in between grunts.

"Halfway true. I don't like you doing that shit Marie. Men see that and they……"

He stopped himself but Marie finished for him.

"Jump on their bikes and drive back home ta see if they can score with tha girl that hopefully still has ah crush on him?"

He clenched his teeth. That sounded so wrong. It wasn't the truth. It wasn't. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself enough to look at her again. When he did, she had this strangely sad look on her face. He wanted to say something but couldn't. Still holding him in place with her gaze, Marie slowly removed her boot heels from his hands, tucking her legs by either side of his hips. The red round dents there evened out instantly. Pushing down to grind into him, she moved her gloved hands under his t-shirt, slowly feeling all the muscles there up to his chest. Logan watched her spellbound, his growling increasing by the minute.

The spell was broken when she closed her eyes to grind down again on his bulge. Instantly remembering why he had traveled two days straight through half the damn continent, Logan finally moved into action. Sitting up and bringing her up on his lap, he tugged at her zipper and pulled the hem of the dress that was now barely covering her ass and yanked it off her. Still tangled over her face and hair, Marie moaned when Logan latched onto one of her breasts. Throwing the dress off to the side, she pulled him closer to her, smothering him with her warmth. Pulling of his leather jacket, she gasped when he bit down on her neck. He smelled the blood there and quickly laved it to soothe the swelling. He ran exploring fingers all over her while she clung to his shoulders for balance. Remembering something, Marie pulled his head back by the hair forcefully. Logan grunted at the red lips so close to his. Her breath was warm on him.

"Logan, we're in the driveway."

He just kept feeling along her ass and she shook his head a little by the grip she had on his hair again.

"Logan, snap out of it."

He looked around and grunted an agreement. The time to formulate words was past. Taking a moment to steady himself, Logan shrugged off his jacket completely and stood up with Marie still in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed his sideburns while he backed them up towards her car, which was only a few feet away but at least under the protection of Chuck's massive garage.

It was a convertible, so he dropped her right into the back. She bounced off the leather upholstery and spread her legs with a smile when he kicked off his boots and climbed in after her. Settling in nicely in between them, Logan ran his tongue from where her boots ended up to the junction of her legs. With not too much room to spare, Marie moved up a little to a sitting position. Access granted, Logan dove right into her core, licking and sucking at her until her wetness seeped the thin nylon completely. She was more than ready and it made him grin to feel her come for him so quickly. Her voice echoed in the building and made him harder than he thought possible. Not waiting for her to come down from her high, he got on his knees and pulled her flush against him. He was horny as hell and jerking off to a picture of her could only do so much. He wanted her now. The real thing. But Marie had other ideas.

Feeling the rock hard erection waiting for her, she eased down his zipper and brought his jeans past his hips and down to his knees. He already had a condom unwrapped and at the tip, so she brought him up by the t-shirt collar and deposited him on the seat next to her. Logan looked a little startled, obviously not used to her strength yet. But he got over it quickly enough.

He braced when he felt her hand finish slipping the condom on and clenched his teeth tight as she smiled and descended her lips over him. Marie didn't waste her time teasing or licking, she went straight for the kill, pumping furiously with one hand and sucking hard with her tongue. Logan threaded his hands into her hair, grunting with each thrust into her throat. He didn't want his first time with Marie quite that way, but he had little choice in the matter. He came soon enough. In not one, or two, but five thrusts. When he finally sank back, Marie nuzzled him carefully before raising back up again and offering a crooked smile.

"How long?"

Logan recognized the smile right away. It was the please fuck me smile. He searched around for another condom and pulled the leather boots to circle his hips again. Finally. Something about the opera length gloves playing with his hair was making him dizzy. He took in a breast as he rolled it on.

"No time at all, darling."

Marie looked down and saw him hardening again. What a magnificent gift. With a smirk she helped him out of his t-shirt and brought her hands to feel over him completely. When he grasped her hips, she leaned back against the front seat. He made the necessary adjustment to her suit and kneading her furiously, brought her down over him. Marie held her breath as she felt everything in her shift for him. She knew Logan gave as good as he got, and she had played with him plenty already so she clutched him tightly and braced for quite the fuck.

And she was right. He ground into her madly and matching growl for moan, they moved against each other for an eternity. Every time she came close, he withdrew, attacking her neck and chest intermittently. When her panting subsided, he plunged into her again, bringing his hands to fondle her skillfully. This game continued until they couldn't play it any longer. Eventually it ended, and Marie climaxed, hard. So hard, he though his shoulders were going to snap under the pressure of her delicate looking hands. Their voices still reverberating in the structure, Marie leaned over and settled on Logan's chest. He held her, completely sated of the desire to rut, but not the one to possess. A tangle in the backseat of her car, they stood for a while, Marie feeling his slowing heartbeat under her ear, Logan wallowing in the smell of sex and the feel of her long hair. But sooner than he expected, she moved away. He looked at her questioningly and she almost looked embarrassed.

"It's late."

Logan raised his head above the car and looked at the oranging sky. Actually, it was early. And it was a little chilly. She opened the door and eased out to go fetch her dress. He could tell she was going to walk funny for a little while at least. Regret gnawed at him. Did he really have to go that far? Despite all the strength or whatever she still looked small, fragile almost. Snapping the used condom off himself and dropping it right where it was, Logan hustled into his pants and grabbed his t-shirt. Jumping out of the backseat, he caught the jacket she flung at him from the drive-way and wondered what to say. He had thought a whole lot about the screwing, but not about the afterwards. She was struggling with her dress so he cautiously went to zip her up, silently planting a kiss on her shoulder. He couldn't help but notice how she stiffened when he touched her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She turned with the saucy grin on her face. It didn't look quite as sincere as she hoped it would be.

"Yes, Ah just got tha fuck of my life, why wouldn't Ah be?"

Logan frowned and finished pulling on his boots.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Marie picked up her purse from the driveway and the MUTANT BABES magazine that had fallen out of Logan's jacket. Again. She handed it to him and he understood. She forced a smile.

"Here, mission accomplished."

Logan looked down at the magazine in utter shame. Marie turned and jogged to the Mansion's backdoor. She was halfway there when he caught up to her. The metal in his body was practically creaking with anger and he was still holding his shirt and jacket in his hands. He thought that was what she wanted. He smelled it on her. He couldn't have been wrong.

"Marie, what the fuck did you think just happened?"

She looked down and around, anywhere but straight ahead.

"Get out of my way, Logan."

He took her by the arm and forced her to look at him.

"I don't know what the hell you're thinking, but I did not just come here for a fuck. I care about you. You should know that."

She wrenched her arm free, almost toppling him in the action. She ran a hand through her hair. It was messy and tangled, her dark eye make-up a bit smudged, her dress wrinkled beyond redemption, but she still looked beautiful in the brightening day. Logan held his breath and watched warring emotions cross her face. Eventually she sighed tiredly.

"Whatever Logan. Look, Ah'm tired and Ah need ta teach this afternoon, so ..."

"Get out your way and leave you the fuck alone."

Marie sighed and didn't offer a counter. She walked around him and quietly went into the house, leaving Logan to stew in his anger at the door. She hated him. Thought he was such an ass as to throw away her friendship for a quick roll in the hay, only it hadn't been. It was the best he could remember and not because it wasn't good, because well, shit it was, but because it was Marie. She had wanted him as much as he wanted her. He couldn't have been wrong. So what the fuck was the problem?

Kicking the potted plant at the foot of the back door steps, Logan threw on his t-shirt and headed back out to his bike. He was tired deep in his bones from lack of sleep and travel and not to mention mind-numbing sex, but he couldn't just settle in a few doors down from her and pretend she didn't hate him and think he was some pervert and he couldn't face the situation head on.

Marie walked into her room just as his bike was pulling away. Wiping a tear from her cheek, she didn't stop or pause in peeling off her clothes and stepping into a shower. She scrubbed furiously, trying to remove all traces of her little tryst. Refusing to relive every movement, every word, she took two sleeping pills and slipped into bed just as the sun started peeking over the horizon.

But it was unavoidable. Twining her fingers around the metal tags that lay under her pillow, she cried for the fact that she was alone again. In a way, no matter how much she bullshitted herself, she knew damn well that he was coming back because of those pictures. It was just a matter of time. What had surprised her the most is that it had happened so fast, only four months.

Caught completely unexpectedly, they did their little dance, played their little games, screwed each other silly and that was that. Like she had said, mission accomplished, goal met. Only now it hurt worse. He was gone a second time and this time because she had run him off. Only she reminded herself, just as the medication was lulling her to sleep, only this time he had proven her right. Lust was enough to bring him back, but surely not enough to hold him.



Logan walked down the hall ignoring everyone's questioning looks. He was drunk, he was pissed, and he was beyond human interaction. Grunting at a few kids that came too close, he stomped straight to the door that he remembered was hers. Swiping at the lock that was no match for adamantium, he stepped into her room and watched her sleep a while.

She thought that he only wanted one thing, but it wasn't true, he loved her. Yup, he admitted it. He was man enough. He loved her. Snot of an attitude, killer body, a little dangerous with her fists, about a hundred different smiles that made her eyes light up in about a hundred different ways. That was his Marie. His Marie. She had enough hickeys on her to prove it too. His Marie.

Swaying with too much alcohol and not enough sleep, Logan kicked off his shoes and tore of his jacket. And damned if Mutant Babes didn't fall out of his pocket again. He kicked it under the bed with a grunt. Stupid shit was nothing but trouble. `Sides, he had the real thing, no need to drool over centerfolds, when he had the real thing. Although he had to get his hands on the others. Burn them all. He grinned as he cautiously crawled into the bed. After he had some quality time with them of course.

Still wondering if Marie would pose for some private polaroids, Logan almost swallowed his tongue when he pulled back the comforter to ease in. A thong. A very tiny thong. Tons of deadly skin and a itty bitty thong. It was just not fair. He closed his eyes and forced himself to settle in next to her without looking. He was tired, too tired and so was she. They had time and he wasn't going anywhere. Home was with Marie and he wasn't going anywhere anymore.



Marie opened her eyes just as the alarm went off. She was about to smash it with a good wack when a snikt beat her to it. She scrambled out of bed with a gasp and blinked at the destroyed alarm clock and the claws it was attached to.

"What tha hell are ya doing here?"

Logan withdrew the claws and stretched experimentally with a yawn. Felt good not to have to deal with hangovers. His attention was quickly reinvested in the tense, half naked and very deadly girl not that far from him.

"Nice undies."

Marie blinked at him stupidly before reaching over to the bra next to her. Logan planted his hands behind his head and watched her carefully.

"What Ah asked was what ya think yoah doing here."

He shook his head at how she fell all out of her bra. It must have been two sizes too small. But he was having fun. She was still groggy and not really able to clip it on right.

"Well, isn't it obvious?"

She finally got it right and squinted at him.

"What tha fuck are ya talking about Logan! Ah got class in twenty minutes and ya better come out with ah hell of an explanation fer being in my bed!!"

Logan smirked. She was scared. Very scared. She went into her closet and pulled on a turtleneck angrily. Again two sizes too small. What was with that? Hell of a nice view watching her turn around though. Making hard to finish saying what he had to say.

"I think we both know that you're in love with me."

That got her attention. She turned around slowly, wide awake now. And so was Logan's, urr, interest.

"Ya have some nerve Logan, get the fuck out of my room!"

Logan blinked at her unfazed although suddenly remembering that she could throw him through a wall without a problem. Details. Plus he kinda liked it when she hurt him. Great turn-on.

"Don't have a fit Marie, it's okay cause I love you too. And that's why I'm here."

She dropped the skirt she was holding and sat down on the corner of the bed. Tucked one leg under herself. Not helping Logan at all with his, umm, interest.

"You don't love me. Sex isn't love."

And shit, that went straight for his heart.

"No, Marie I do love you. I think you know that and because I love you, you're going to be seeing a lot more of me from now on. Every day as a matter of fact, right here."

He pointed the bed and leaned back comfortably. It really smelled nice and all Marie-like. She stared at him for an eternity. Confidence wavering a bit, Logan cleared his throat and waited. Marie stood up and pulled up her knit skirt, pulled on some boots, went to sit at her dresser. He watched her slowly brush her hair and fuss with her make-up. Very slow, very deliberate. But he stood quiet because he could tell she was thinking.

Then she turned around and looked at him with a smile. A slow smile. A genuine Marie smile. Logan got up with one of his own and walked over, kneeled in front of her and held her. She smoothed over his hair and kissed his head. It was all the answer Logan needed but it felt good to hear anyway.

"Ah do love ya, and if you leave again Ah'll find ya and rip your arms off."

He grimaced. Couldn't help it.

"You'll see Marie. I'll prove it to you. You're stuck with me."

She held on a little tighter and knew it was true. He turned to nuzzle her breasts. I mean they were right there and everything, but she jumped up.

"Ah have class now, Ah'm gonna be late."

Logan cursed his luck and dragged himself over to the bed and flopped on it. Not how he wanted to start off the day.

"How long do you have to be away?"

"Till four. Don't worry, you'll make it."

Then she gave him a wicked smile. Not quite the please come fuck me smile, but close enough. Marie had dozens of them. She wiggled a little and raised one foot then another. Before he knew it, Logan was hit by a thong smack on his chest. He couldn't help it, with a grin he brought it to his face and smelled it. `All mine' was the overwhelming thought. Well, the second overwhelming thought. And Marie gave him another meaningful look before grabbing her books on the desk and opening the door. But she peeked in with a final smile before running off.

"Top drawer on tha left. See ya at four, sugah."

Logan raised an eyebrow and his heart stopped. He stopped sniffing at her underwear long enough to scramble out of bed and over to the dresser. Top drawer on the left. Big manila envelope. Opening it without breathing, Logan let a slow grin escape him. Nothing but 8X10 glossies and the centerfold he loved smiling back at him. He was definitely in love.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1336