Two X-couples Discuss the Finer Points of Sex by FageVonArc
Summary: You knew it was coming (no pun intended;) This is more Logan/Scott than it is the four of them, but I think it still fits in the series.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Insane Adventures of Two X-couples
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 596 Read: 2153 Published: 03/31/2007 Updated: 03/31/2007

1. Two X-Couples Discuss the Finer Points of Sex by FageVonArc

Two X-Couples Discuss the Finer Points of Sex by FageVonArc
Author's Notes:
If any of you guys ever have suggestions on what new mishaps our favorite characters can get themselves into, feel free to drop me a line… I like getting mail ;) P.S. Used a few fic premises from stories already on WRFA (though I can't remember which ones, hence, no credit being given)... but there's no plagiarism.
Logan: Look Scooter, what you wanna do is spray some defogger on the mirror, otherwise you won’t be able to see for shit and that’s the whole point.

Scott: So that’s what happened to my defogger.

Logan: Are you gonna listen or are you gonna bitch about cleaning supplies?

Scott: Fine… go on.

Logan: Now, I shouldn’t have to tell you how and when to look at yourself and/or her, *but* the best and most pivotal time to do it is when she’s about to come.

Scott: I could’ve figured that much.

Logan: Not so fast… you wanna get it right don’t you?

Scott: It’s not rocket science Logan, how hard could it be? Look, fuck, look, fuck…

Logan: *sighs angrily* You weren’t listening. I guess I do have to tell you how and when.

Scott: Enlighten me then.

Logan: *counting points on fingers* First, during foreplay. Second, during foreplay. Third, during forep-

Scott: Okay I get it. ‘During foreplay.’

Logan: I’m not sure you do, I’m talkin’ almost non-stop eye-contact in the mirror.

Scott: *rolls eyes* Right. Non-stop eye-contact. Check.

Logan: If you’re not gonna take this seriously I’ll just stop talking and let you get back to your girl and all the missionary sex you’ve been missing out on in the last hour.

Scott: For your information we haven’t done missionary in weeks.

Logan: *sarcastically* Good for you then, gettin’ Jeannie to do all the work on top.

Scott: That’s not tr-

Logan: Save it.

Scott: *sighs* Continue.

Logan: Okay then… right when she’s about to come, you can tell- you *can* tell right?

Scott: *tightly toned* Yes Logan, I can tell when Jean’s about to come.

Logan: Good. Like I was saying; at that point, she’s probably gonna be to inta’ it to keep looking and you’re gonna hafta’ get her attention.

Scott: How?

Logan: Now you’re gettin’ it. By pulling her hair.

Scott: What?!

Logan: Not hard. Just so she remembers the plan.

Scott: Or I could just-

Jean and Marie walk in.

Jean (giving Scott a quick kiss): Hey.

Marie (wrapping her arms around Logan’s waist): Since when do you guys talk?

Jean: I bet they’re talking about women.

Marie (to Logan): Us?

Logan: *clears his throat* No, we were talking about bikes.

Scott: Yep… bikes.

Jean: *sarcastically* Oh, okay.

Scott: What? We were.

Logan: Yeah, just got the new ‘Mechanics Motorcycle’. *nods in the direction of a magazine near by*

Marie: I see it… but, umm… where in it exactly does it tell you to that ‘the best and most pivotal time to do it is when she’s about to come’?

Logan: *chokes* WHAT?! You were listening the whole time?!

Jean: Oh yeah.

Scott: It’s all Logan’s fault, he said that we’d be stuck in missionary.

Logan: Sellout.

Jean (to Scott): No, it sounds like a good idea.

Scott: Really?

Jean: Yes.

Marie (putting a hand on Jean’s shoulder): Way ta’ go Jean.

Jean (smiling brightly): Yeah, I know *grabs Scott and leaves garage*.

Marie (to Logan): Did you tell him about the defogger.

Logan: *clears throat again* Y-yes.

Marie: What’s the matter, cat gotcha’ tongue? Don’t worry, I’m not mad.

Logan: Y-you’re not?

Marie: Nope. You did a good thing for Scott and Jean. *provocatively* In fact, I think your deed calls for a reward.

Logan: Hell yeah! *following Marie out of the garage*
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1306