A Little More Than Lust by Demona
Summary: Logan/Rogue....50 Smutlets....Hotness Anyone?
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4293 Read: 30098 Published: 03/25/2007 Updated: 03/25/2007

1. It Outta Be Illegal by Demona

2. The First Time by Demona

3. Invasion of Privacy by Demona

4. A Late Night Visitor by Demona

5. All He Had To Do by Demona

6. Logan Says by Demona

It Outta Be Illegal by Demona
Author's Notes:
Logan didn’t do jealousy, but if he did then he would be extremely jealous of that piece of fruit.
**
Prompt# 21 – Banana – “It Outta Be Illegal”
**

It slid into her mouth, surrounded by those red pouting lips. Inch by inch it disappeared until it reached its end. Her teeth gently grazed its length as it was released from her hold. Over and over she repeated this process, licking her lips after each pass.

Logan didn’t do jealousy, but if he did then he would be extremely jealous of that piece of fruit. And he wasn’t the only one. All the boys in the cafeteria were watching, and possibly daydreaming, as Rogue ate her breakfast. He wasn’t able to take his eyes away, although he knew he should. And he couldn’t control his body’s reaction. The hard bulge pressing against his jeans was a guilty admission of just how much her display was getting to him. He sat there, vividly imagining, what it would be like if it was him rather than a useless piece of fruit. The thought only further fueled his excitement.

It outta be illegal. The girl didn’t even know what she was doing. She couldn’t know how she was affecting every male, and probably a few females, in the room. A quick intake of air only confirmed that thought. The cafeteria reeked of arousal. The heady aroma of adolescent hormones provoked him further.

Logan and the others shared a collective groan as she finished eating and set the peel aside. She must have heard them, but she acted indifferent. Perhaps she didn’t know what she was capable of. Logan shook his head and tried to dislodge the lecherous thoughts. He looked down at his breakfast, not hungry for food any longer, and attempted to eat.

Her scent alerted that she was right behind him. Her pulse was almost racing and he smelled a slight amount of fear on her. He looked up and met her gaze, causing her to flush slightly. The color looked good on her, too good even. The scent of her arousal hit him like a ton of bricks. He gripped the table, almost releasing his claws, in an effort not to reach out to her. She smelled absolutely edible.

“If you liked what you saw perhaps I can give you a repeat performance,” she whispered loud enough for him, and him alone, to hear. He looked up at her in shock, expecting to see her ready to ridicule him for wanting her. But he saw truth in her eyes, and tasted the truth in the words she spoke.

Never had Logan been stunned into silence before, but today a sweet southern girl had rendered him useless. He opened his mouth several times, trying to speak, to say something – anything. But each time his voice failed him and he ended up just gaping at her in shock.

A satisfied smile crossed her face. She was way too young to have that smile. Way too young to know she had a man with only a look. But she knew and she was using it for everything it was worth. “I’ll see you later, sugar,” she added and walked out of the cafeteria. She knew - knew with that damned women’s intuition, and perhaps the Wolverine in her head – that he would seek her out later.

Logan sat stunned in his seat, his breakfast totally ignored. He needed to get out of the cafeteria, away from the watchful eyes of the staff, and as far away from Chuck’s eavesdropping mind as possible. But for now he would have to wait, for getting up would let everyone know just how much Rogue had truly excited him.

**
The First Time by Demona
Author's Notes:
Her first time wasn’t what she thought it would be, but she would have never wanted anything else.
A/N: This is AU post X3: The Last Stand. The only thing that I'm going to be using from that movie is Rogue getting the Cure. The movie, including Rogue getting the Cure, was a bit off for my tastes... And I'm not going to say anything else about that.

**
Prompt# 13 – Kitchen – “The First Time”
**

Her first time wasn’t what she thought it would be, but she would have never wanted anything else. Rogue always imagined her first time would be on her back in a bed with some boy fumbling around as he tried to figure it out, faking it as he went along. It was perfect in her mind because she knew nothing different. It was the way all the girls from her hometown had envisioned it, and their mothers before them.

When she was young she had crushes on all the boys in school and all the boys had crushes on her. She was beautiful, funny, popular, and untouchable for most – even back then – for entirely different reasons. When she kissed Cody and her mutation kicked in, Rogue stopped imagining her first time because she knew no one would want to touch a mutant freak.

Logan had changed that. He had touched her, knowing he might die, in order to save her life. Logan had awoken those dreaded dreams of her first time. They rose to the surface of her mind and refused to go away.

Her first time wasn’t at all like she planned. It wasn’t in her bedroom. She wasn’t on her back on her bed. A clumsy, overexcited young boy wasn’t above her fumbling around. Instead she was in the kitchen of Xavier’s School. Her first time wasn’t what she thought it would be, but she would have never wanted anything else.

Her bare back touched the cold stainless steel refrigerator and a half-growl from Logan brought her out of her musings. “Where’d you go, darlin’?” Logan asked as he touched his free hand to her cheek. Rogue sighed, contently, at the touch of his hand. She just knew she would never get used to the Cure.

Rogue shook her head against his hand. She turned her face into his hand and traced a line across his palm with the tip of her tongue. His mouth was on hers almost instantly, lips crushing hers and his tongue licking her lips to gain entrance. She returned the kiss with the same aggression. She briefly wondered if all that aggression was hers or something left over from touching Logan.

Her skirt and panties were torn down off her body, joining her top and bra in the floor, while she was in a lust driven daze. Logan stepped back away from her for a brief moment to pull off his own tee shirt and step out of his jeans – no boxers. And she took in the full view of him standing completely naked and excited before her. She had done that to him. Her insides tightened in anticipation of what was coming next. He was pressed against her almost immediately. The cool surface of the refrigerator at her back had goose bumps popping up along her body in direct contrast to the heat of Logan pressed intimately against her front. She felt him, hard, hot, and thick as he pressed against her stomach.

He kissed her against, threading both hands into her hair and holding her steady. She wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with the hairs at the base of his skull. She needed this man more than she had needed anything else in her life. She raised one leg, sliding it up along his thigh, pressing them further together.

A moan escaped her as he thrust against her. It wasn’t enough and she whimpered. “Logan, I need you, now Logan,” Rogue whispered against his lips.

He broke the kiss and reached for the condom package he had set on the counter minutes ago. He tore the package and Rogue watched with hooded eyes as he rolled the condom on. He looked back into her eyes and she gasped at the intensity of his gaze. There was something feral in that look that she connected with.

“Last chance to back out, Marie,” he whispered, barely audible above their breathing in the otherwise silent kitchen.

“I’m not going anywhere,” she softly replied as she reached for him. Her hands touched his bare chest and her long fingers drew invisible messages.

Her words seemed to be enough for him. His hands circled around her waist and he lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around his hips without any prompting from him. One hand slid under her to hold her weight as he pressed them both back against the refrigerator. He kissed her, distracting her as he positioned himself. He broke the kiss, catching her eyes as he started to push inside her.

The pain broke through the haze and she frowned slightly. He kept pressing into her until she bit her lip to hold back a cry.

“You doing okay?” he asked, stilling his motion.

“I’m fine,” she lied and forced a small smile to her face.

“I can’t even help heal you, help erase the pain.” The frustration was clear in his voice. He would have touched her, suffered from her power’s pull and given up part of his healing ability to keep her from hurting, even from this.

“I’ll trade a little pain for this, Logan. I’d trade it any day,” she firmly told him, and rocked her hips slightly, pushing him further inside her.

Rogue’s first time wasn’t what she thought it would be. It was awkward and clumsy on her part, controlled and deliberate on his. She let him take the lead and choose the pace. She didn’t complain as her back repeatedly knocked into the refrigerator, even though she was sure she was going to be bruised in the morning. She tried to remember every moment, every kiss, every sound, every slide of flesh against flesh, and every feeling as it transpired.

His strokes became hurried, uncontrolled and deeper as he neared his climax. She felt him straining to hold off, straining to give her what he thought she needed.

“Logan, Logan, Logan,” she gasped in time with his thrusts in his ear and then bit down on his earlobe. He shuddered and came with a growl. The claws on his free hand sprung free and ruined the freezer door next to Rogue’s head. The claws didn’t even cause her to flinch. Logan held himself pressed tightly against her, mini-tremors raced through his body, as he tried to catch his breath.

She laughed, she couldn’t help it. He pressed his forehead to the cool door on the opposite side of her head and grunted.

“How are we going to explain the ruined door?” Rogue asked as she buried her face in his neck.

“Don’t worry about it Marie,” he muttered which only caused her to giggle further.

Her first time wasn’t what she thought it would be, but she would have never wanted anything else.

**

A/N2: Yes, I know - not too smutty, but I tried and this what came out.

**
Invasion of Privacy by Demona
Author's Notes:
There was no way Logan was getting any sleep tonight.
**
Prompt# 24 – Voyeurism – “Invasion of Privacy”
**

Logan padded silently down the hall to Rogue’s room. His sock-clad feet made but a whisper on the carpet. A soft pair of cotton gloves slid easily onto his hands. He’d had another nightmare. They were becoming more frequent now that he had started to unlock his past. He’d shredded the mattress in the middle of this latest one and had woken up soaking wet.

He paused outside her door and shook his head. The big bad Wolverine slept better curled around an untouchable – on so many levels – teenage mutant girl. It was an understanding between them. If a nightmare wouldn’t go away they sought the other out. It’d been going on since the Stryker incident and he didn’t see an immediate end to this agreement in the near future even with the Popsicle still in the picture.

Quietly, so not to disturb her, Logan turned the handle and slid into her room. He barely had turned the lock when he smelled her arousal. It hit him hard and immediately the Wolverine fought to come to the surface. His eyes found her lying naked on top of her sheets. The only light came in from the dim moonlight outside, but he could still see her.

One of her hands was buried between her creamy white thighs. From where he was standing he couldn’t see exactly what she was doing, but he had a fairly good idea. Her free hand let go of the sheets and moved to her chest. She grabbed one breast and ran her thumb over her hardening nipple. She arched her back, her head tilted back, digging into the pillow, and she let out a moan.

One leg slid up the bed, her knee bending and hips opening up to allow her better access. Her hand slid deeper between her thighs. The movement of her fingers increased and he could almost taste her from where he stood. She smelled delicious.

He was rock hard and the front of his cotton pajama pants did absolutely nothing to hide his arousal. A small spot had appeared on the front of his pants from pre-cum and it was only increasing. Against his will one of his hands crept down to cup himself through the soft material. He bit his lip to trap the moan. If Marie found him here their relationship would never be salvaged. He knew he was betraying her trust by watching but he wasn’t a good enough man to leave.

Another long drawn out moan escaped her lips and she hitched the other leg up and opened her hips wide. From his angle he could just barely see her fingers pumping in and out of her soaking center. Her fingers glistened in the slight light as they came out of her to play with her clit. He realized he was stroking himself in time with her thrusts and god help him it only served to excite him further.

Her scent changed, and the heady aroma that was purely Marie engulfed him. The front of his pants were rapidly becoming wet with his excitement but he couldn’t take his eyes off the girl before him. She was close. Her legs were beginning to tremble. She moved up her chest, fingering her collarbone, trailing up her neck. Her fingertips skimmed her cheek and then she reached behind her, grabbing one of the head rails. She held on tightly as her body rolled around on the sheets below.

Whispered moan after moan escaped her as she neared her climax. Her hand sped up even further, fingers slamming into her, and the heel of her palm connecting with her clit every time she entered her body. She was panting, sweat gathering on her body. Finally Logan watched as her body tensed up and she ground her hand down onto her clit. She came, bucking against her hand, and Logan’s name spilling from her lips.

He froze, terrified that she had spotted him. His heart raced as he waited in the darkness of the doorway for her next move. As she was coming down from her climax she pulled her hand out of her wet folds and trailed them up her stomach. She gave each nipple a half-hearted pinch that caused more tremors to shoot through her body. She rolled onto her side, facing the window and away from Logan. A contented sigh escaped her lips as she pressed her legs together.

Logan breathed a sigh of relief knowing now that she hadn’t know he was here. He waited silently, standing completely still for fifteen minutes until her breathing evened out into her normal sleep pattern. He kept his eyes on her as he reached behind him, fumbling to unlock the door. It finally gave and he backed out of the room, softly pulling the door to behind him. He pressed one hand against the door in an attempt to catch his breath.

There was no way he would be getting any sleep tonight.

**
A Late Night Visitor by Demona
Author's Notes:
It was absolutely wrong that she stood there watching, but she couldn’t take her eyes away from the scene before her.
**
Prompt# 24 – Voyeurism – "A Late Night Visitor”
**

A/N: Yes, I already did this claim, but I had another idea for the same claim, so you guys get two!

**

It had been a nightmare of Magneto’s that had her waking to the sound of her own screams. The terror of the Nazi camp still surrounded her; it took a couple deep breaths to slow her racing heart. A quick glance at her clock showed that it was one a.m., no one should be out in the hallway when she made her way down to Logan’s room.

She slid out from under the sweat-covered sheets, and reached for her robe. It slid on with a whisper of silk, and she toed on her slippers. A quick glance in the hallway to confirm she was alone, and she was off down to Logan’s room in the adult wing.

His door wasn’t locked and she didn’t hesitate to push it open. She slipped into the dark room and pushed the door shut behind her. It took a few moments for Rogue’s eyes to adjust to the lack of light. In those few seconds several of her other senses kicked in.

Logan’s breathing was heavy, almost erratic, coming in short pants from his bed. There was a musky odor to the room that Rogue couldn’t quite identify. She knew it was Logan’s scent but there was something more to it. She took a few steps closer to his bed, worried that he was in the middle of a nightmare of his own. The quiet sound of flesh rubbing against flesh stopped her in her tracks just as her night vision returned.

Logan was lying on the bed, the sheets kicked to a rumpled pile at the foot of the bed. The sliver of moonlight cast a dim glow over his naked form. Rogue gulped as she realized he wasn’t wearing any pants. His head was thrown back against the pillows, legs splayed out, and he was touching himself. His hand glided in sure strokes up and down his hard length. At each pass he would circle his thumb around the head of his penis.

It was absolutely wrong that she stood there watching, but she couldn’t take her eyes away from the scene before her. His breathing was picking up, little grunts added into the soundtrack of her evening, as his strokes became more urgent, more rapid. Rogue’s tongue darted out to lick her suddenly dry lips. She worried that Logan would hear her racing heart as it threatened to beat out of her chest.

Rogue watched as Logan crept closer and closer to his climax. She wondered what it would feel like to touch Logan, to feel the weight of his manhood in her hands or in her mouth. She wondered what it would feel like inside her. She blushed, her pale face flushed a deep shade of pink, at that last thought.

A small trickle of moisture made its way down into her panties. Logan’s head jerked to the right, in the direction where she was standing. His eyes locked with her and she saw the same shock there that she knew was evident in her own.

“Marie,” Logan gasped in shock and then exploded onto his chest.

Rogue stopped breathing for a moment before the reality of the situation hit her. She turned and fled Logan’s room despite him calling after her.

**
All He Had To Do by Demona
Author's Notes:
“I’m still waiting to be washed, Logan. If you wanted to watch, you could’ve asked,” she teased him, her voice slow and thick like molasses.
**
Prompt# 39 – Washing – “All He Had To Do”
**

Logan ran the washcloth across Rogue’s collarbone, applying enough pressure to send small rivers of soap suds down her breasts, over her flat ivory stomach, and down into the dark curls below her waist. A small sigh escaped Rogue’s mouth and Logan allowed a slight smile to his face. He reluctantly tore his gaze away from the bubbles disappearing between Rogue’s legs and looked back up at her face. She was watching him and when he met her eyes a blush crept up her face and down her chest, turning her body a healthy shade of pink. Only with Rogue would her innocent blushing become a huge turn on for him. The idea that he was the first to touch her this way, the first to be allowed - to be trusted - this close to her bare but deadly skin, and the knowledge that she would probably blush for years to come, had Logan rock hard, heavy and solid against his stomach.

The corner of her lips twisted up into a small smile. “I’m still waiting to be washed, Logan. If you wanted to watch, you could’ve asked,” she teased him, her voice slow and thick like molasses.

Logan blinked and slowly slid the washcloth down her chest, twirling it around her breast. He took care to rub its slightly rough surface against her nipple. He twisted the hardening nub, pulling on it enough to earn a gasp from Rogue. Her head fell back, thudding against the shower wall, baring her neck in invitation. Logan bent his head, flicking his tongue up the column of her neck too quickly for her mutation to react. Her moan, low and throaty, reverberated around the bathroom. She was killing him without even realizing it.

He added a little more soap to the cloth and gave her other breast and nipple the same attention. Rogue was moaning, unable to keep quiet, at the attention. Her eyes were wild, crazy with an overload of pleasure, and fixed on Logan. He leaned in and kissed her. His lips pressed hard against hers, his tongue demanding entrance into the dark, warm, wet recesses of her mouth. The first pull of her mutation had him reluctantly ending the kiss.

The washcloth was ripped out of his hand and wrapped around his erection a moment later. He knew his eyes were wide with shock when he met hers. “All you had to do was ask,” she muttered and then he was groaning as she did a wrist flick that almost did him in. And where in the hell had she learned to do that? “It’s what you like right?” her voice broke through the pleasure haze she’d put him in. Apparently he had muttered that last thought out loud. “You…it is right, right?” her voice suddenly soft and unsure, while the grip on his dick loosened.

His hands were tangled in her hair, as close to her face as possible. “Rogue,” he started and then cleared his throat before starting again. “It’s perfect Marie. It feels wonderful. You’re a natural,” he rambled in an attempt to reassure her.

A startled smile graced her face, followed quickly by a deep red blush. “Well I’ve got you in my head. It’s been pretty useful,” she confessed, blushing even further. Logan cocked an eyebrow at that little admission. He could only nod as Rogue tightened her grip and went back to showing him everything else she had learned.

**
Logan Says by Demona
Author's Notes:
“Follow my voice Rogue,” he encouraged her, his voice thick with lust.
**
Prompt# 32 – Fingers – “Logan Says”
**

Rogue’s body broke out in goose bumps as she trailed her fingertips across her collarbone and down the center of her ribcage. She felt her nipples harden as Logan’s breath crossed them as he spoke.

“Follow my voice Rogue,” he encouraged her, his voice thick with lust. “Run your fingers straight down your center and slide them into your dark curls. They’re itching in anticipation to slide into your warm, wet center, aren’t they?”

Rogue followed his instructions, sliding her fingers down past her belly button and into the small nest of public hair.

“God you are so beautiful like this Rogue. So very beautiful. Slide them lower. Trace yourself, feel all that dampness. Good girl, good girl. Alright, slide your middle finger in…just like that. Push it all the way in. Push it in and pull it back out. God Rogue, you smell so good – I bet you taste exquisite.”

Rogue moaned as Logan talked to her, told her what he wanted her to do, what he wished he could do to her. She added another finger, stretching herself out, grinding the heel of her hand down against her clit as her fingers disappeared inside her. She felt herself getting close.

“You’re almost there Rogue. Are you clamping down around your fingers? I know they feel good thrusting in and out of you – imagine they’re mine. Add a third. God – good girl Rogue. Stretch yourself out and take them. Fuck yourself with them. God you’re so wet, so slick, just sliding in and out. Are you close? Come for me Rogue, come for me, right now!” he gasped into her ear.

She hit her clit as she shoved her fingers in hard and she came. Logan’s name on her lips as she fell apart, clenching around her fingers.

Logan’s glove covered hand gently wrapped around her wrist and pulled her hand free. She moaned as her fingers slid out of her. He waited until she met his gaze and he brought her fingers to his mouth. His tongue slipped out and licked her fingers clean of her juices, and then slid them fully into his mouth. Her eyes widened as he cleaned her hand, letting go only after the first pull of her mutation kicked in.

She shuddered as his thoughts raced through her mind. She sighed and a small smile played across her face. “Oh yeah, we can try that idea too,” Rogue muttered as she struggled to regain her breath.

**
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1262