My Skin by Ithilmenel
Summary: There is no real plot here, just an excuse for smut!
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2516 Read: 2644 Published: 08/25/2003 Updated: 08/25/2003

1. My Skin by Ithilmenel

My Skin by Ithilmenel
I have been lying in bed tossing and turning for over an hour. I simply cannot sleep. Why? Because he came back today. The man that left to search for his past. Logan has finally returned. And I don’t even know what to think of it. Part of me is so incredibly happy that he’s back but another part hates that he’s back. It felt like he was running away from me. And maybe he was. I saw the way he looked at me when I came running to greet him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then Bobby showed up. Bobby who I just recently have started dating. I had almost given up hope that Logan would ever come back so I eventually gave in when Bobby invited me to a party. But now that Logan has returned I am regretting accepting Bobby’s offer to go to the party.

I toss the covers off and rise from my bed. I walk as quietly as I possibly can, I don’t want wake any of the other students who are all asleep. I walk down the hall glancing sideways to see the kid who never sleeps sitting on the couch flipping channels with his eyes. I smile towards him as he looks my way and then I continue to walk. As I enter the kitchen I head to the fridge. I open the door and as the cool air washes over my body I sigh. After a while of staring at the food and drinks I sense someone watching me. As I look up I see Logan standing next to the window.

“Hey.” I smile at him.

“Hey...” he responds with an appreciative glance at my black nightgown.

“Can’t sleep?” He nods in response. “Me neither.”

“What does little Bobby say about you running around in that?” Logan nods towards my nightgown.

“Say what? He doesn’t decide what I wear,” I say casually resting a hand on my hip, drawing Logan’s eyes there.

“Well, you might get the other boys all riled up.”

“The other boys?” I smirk slightly. “And so what if I do get them riled up?”

“I wouldn’t want you to get into trouble...” He walks over and sits down on a chair.

“Well I guess you’ll have to protect me then...” I close the fridge and lean against the cool door.

“Yeah, I guess I’ll have to...” He lets his eyes linger on my breasts.

We stand there on opposite sides of the kitchen counter just staring at one another. And I wonder if I should tell him my secret. I haven’t told anyone, not even Bobby, but I have managed to control my powers. The professor has been teaching me ever since I got to the school and in the past few months I have made some serious breakthroughs. I am now able to touch people without sucking their life force out of them. But no one knows this, no one except the professor of course.

“What are you thinking about?” His low voice brings me back to reality.

“Stuff...” I say tilting my head sideways and looking at him.

“What kind of stuff?”

“This and that...” I smile as he gets off the chair and comes around the counter.

“Don’t wanna tell me? Fine,” he says as he leans back against the counter, letting his eyes travel up and down my whole body. “There’s something different about you, kid.”

“Different? Like what?” I ask.

“I don’t know...” He studies me.

“You’ll find out...” I say after a while. “Close your eyes...”

“Why?” he asks,

“Oh c’mon, Logan, humor me!” I exclaim.

“Fine,” he replies and closes his eyes.

I push off the fridge and walk over to him. When I’m certain that he’s closed his eyes properly I remove my gloves and drop them on the counter next to Logan. Then I let my hands draw circles over his T-shirt and he lets out a very low growl.

“Don’t...” he says without opening his eyes.

“Don’t what?” I inquire as I continue touching him.

“You don’t wanna be doing that, kid, we could both end up getting hurt,” he says.

“You won’t hurt me.” I smile.

“Well, you might hurt me...” he says.

“No, I won’t,” I whisper and place a hand on his cheek.

Logan gasps and his eyes fly open. I remove my hand and smile towards him. As he realizes I didn’t hurt him he looks at me with a feral grin.

“That’s what’s different,” I say.

“Can you control it... I mean really control it?” Logan asks.

“Yes I can, the professor has helped me.” I smile at him. “No one else knows...”

“You mean you haven’t told your little boyfriend?” Logan arches an eyebrow.

“Nope, it’s just you and the professor who knows now,” I reply. “And Bobby’s not my boyfriend.”

“Yeah well why did he say he was?”

“Well...” I begin but he cuts me off.

“I thought you’d wait for me.”

“I got tired of waiting... I didn’t think you’d come back,” I say.

“Well, I’m back now.”

“Yeah...”

“I missed you,” he whispers softly in my ear.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.” He nods as he looks deep into my eyes.

“I missed you, too.”

We stand there only a few inches apart from one another, staring at each other. Logan runs one careful hand over my naked arm and he smiles at me. He continues traveling upwards and he soon reaches my neck. He tangles one hand in my hair and pulls me even closer. Suddenly he freezes and his eyes dart to the door. Without saying a word we pull apart and I turn back towards the fridge and open the door. Shortly thereafter Bobby enters the kitchen. He stops short as he sees Logan.

“Hey, Bobby.” I smile at him.

Marie...” Bobby suspiciously eyes Logan who is seated again.

“Can’t you sleep?” I ask him while grabbing a bottle of water.

“I’m thirsty,” he says.

“Well, here, you can have this.” I hand him the water bottle.

“Why aren’t you wearing your gloves?” he suddenly asks as he takes the bottle.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Logan react with lightning speed and he snatches the gloves away from the counter and hides them.

“I don’t sleep with them on,” I reply. “They’re in my room.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes,” I say.

“Okay.” Bobby seems satisfied with the answer. “I’m going back to bed.”

“Good night, I’ll see you tomorrow morning,” I say to him.

“Sleep tight, kid,” Logan says as Bobby turns to leave.

“Whatever.” Bobby glares at Logan.

As I close the fridge again I turn to Logan who is listening to Bobby’s footsteps. After a while Logan gets up again and comes over to me again. We stare at one another again without saying a word.

“Your room?” I ask after a while.

“Sounds good,” he says.

“I’ll join you in a few minutes.” I smile.

“I’ll be waiting,” Logan growls as he lets one finger play with the strap to my nightgown.

I remain in the kitchen as Logan leaves it. I grab another bottle of water from the fridge and then I slowly walk towards his room. I keep my eyes and ears open to any kind of sound but everything is quiet. As I stand outside his door I straighten my hair and my nightgown. Then I softly knock on the door and open it. I find him standing near the window staring at me as I enter. I quickly close the door behind me and as I turn he’s standing in front of me. He reaches behind me and I hear him lock the door. As he has done this he turns away and walks back across the room again. I take a few steps into the room and stare at him.

“So...” I begin.

But I get no further. Because as he looks at me I forget how to speak. His eyes are burning with desire and I can barely remember how to breathe. My mouth snaps shut as he moves closer looking at me with lust filled eyes.

“Are you sure that the little ice-breather isn’t your boyfriend?” he asks as he stops right in front of me.

“I’m sure,” I reply.

“Good,” he says.

Then he tangles his hands in my hair and he pulls me close. I wrap my arms around his neck and soon his mouth is on mine. Lips sucking at lips and our tongues dancing with one another. I hear Logan growl and I shudder as his hand slips the nightgown off my shoulders. We continue kissing and I slip my hands underneath his T-shirt and I run my hands across his chest, feeling his muscles flex as he pulls me closer.

“You sure you want to do this?” Logan manages to ask as we break apart.

“Yeah, never been so sure in my whole life,” I reply and he devours my mouth again.

Suddenly I hear Logan’s claws pop out and within a few seconds he has slit my nightgown open and it falls off me. He retracts his claws again as he softly caresses my exposed skin, making me shiver and moan.

“You’re beautiful, Marie,” he whispers and kisses my neck.

I quickly remove Logan’s T-shirt and admire his well-defined torso and just how tight those jeans are on him. I bite my lip and tilt my head to the side as I watch him. He looks at me with a questioning look.

“What?” he asks.

“Those jeans have to go,” I say.

Logan smiles at me and takes two steps backward. He slowly unbuckles his belt and unbutton his jeans. As he slips them off I realize he’s naked underneath. His cock is long and rock-hard and I lick my lips at the sight of it. Logan tossed his jeans over on a chair and then he came back to me.

“You still got clothes on...” He looks slightly annoyed.

“Well I guess we’d better do something about that then...” I smile seductively.

Just as I have uttered those words one of Logan’s claws pop out and suddenly I am standing there naked in front of him. He admires my body, running a hand over my hip up my waist and gently brush across my nipple and I moan.

”So beautiful,” he says as he kisses me again.

We stumble towards the bed without breaking the kiss. Logan takes me with him as he falls down on it and we continue kissing. His skin feels like it’s on fire beneath me and I run a hand through his hair, down his neck and across his chest. I kiss him deeply again and then I begin to kiss my way down to his cock. Logan is shuddering beneath me and as I reach his member I gently blow on it making Logan groan. I carefully run a finger over the already weeping head and Logan groans again. Then I run my tongue slowly up the side of his cock and Logan growls lowly. As I take the entire length in my mouth Logan lets out a loud growl and fists a hand in my long hair. I continue sucking him until I hear his breathing become more and more labored. Then I release his cock with a low pop and he looks at me.

“Marie... God... no...” he groans as he realizes I won’t help him reach his release. “I was so close...”

“Sorry...” I whisper in his ear as I rub myself against him. “I didn’t want you to cum just yet... I want you inside me.”

Just as I have uttered those words Logan throws me down on the bed and spreads my legs. He buries his head between my legs and I feel his tongue enter me and I moan and thrust downwards. He continues to taste me until I start gasping for breath. Then he begins to kiss his way upwards, towards me. Just as he reaches my lips he stops kissing me and I open my eyes to look at him questioningly. But just then I feel his thick cock enter me and I moan. He buries himself deep inside me as we kiss again. Then he starts to slowly move in and out of me and I gasp with every move. Logan feels so good and I have to use all my strength not to lose focus and forget to control my powers.

“Okay?” he asks as I become quiet for a while.

“Yeah...” I whisper.

Logan slows down for a while to check that I’m fine and once he knows that I’m fine his mouth is on mine again. His tongue explores my mouth as he moves in and out of me. I groan after a while and he pulls back.

“What?” he asks.

“Faster...” I urge him on.

“Sure?”

“Yes!”

Logan gives me a feral grin and begins to move faster. I shut my eyes and claw at the sheets. Logan bites down on my collarbone making me moan. Suddenly I start shuddering uncontrollably and I feel like my whole body is gonna explode.

“Come for me, Marie...” Logan growls in my ear.

That’s all I need, his voice sends me over the edge and I come, screaming his name. I hear Logan’s breath become more and more ragged. Suddenly he sits up and rams his cock deep within me and I moan and soon I’m shuddering again. As I climax for the second time I hear Logan growling my name over and over again. As I feel him exploding within me I hear his claws pop out. He collapses on top of me, panting my name over and over again.

“Shit...” he manages to breathe out after a while.

“Yeah...” I say as he looks up at me.

“You okay?”

“Yeah...” I realize I can’t say anything else, I’m at loss for words.

We lay there, wrapped around one another, listening to the other one breathe. As we finally begin to regain our strength Logan rolls over and lies down next to me. I roll over on my side so I face him. He smiles at me, a relaxed, happy smile, and he softly touches my skin.

“You have soft skin,” he muses.

“So do you...” I smile at him as I rest my hand on his hip.

“I love your skin.”

With that he gives me a warm smile and leans in and captures my lips again. We kiss for a long time and as I fall asleep I do so wrapped around Logan. My skin touching his skin.

THE END
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1255