Saying Goodbye by Amanda
Summary: It’s all she can say./ It's all he will say.
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Drabble, Drama
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 214 Read: 5101 Published: 09/29/2006 Updated: 09/29/2006

1. Miss You by Amanda

2. See Ya Kid by Amanda

Miss You by Amanda
Author's Notes:
Disclaimers: None of the characters are mine.
Completed: August 1, 2006
Notes: Art imitating life, life imitating art…you know.
‘This can’t work Logan.

I’m not the same girl that climbed into your trailer, I’m not the same girl who hung on your every word, or who slept with your tags around my neck.

I’m not her anymore. But I’m still too much like her.

I can’t stay this close to you and still have all of this between us. And yet…with nothing keeping us apart.

That girl can’t do it anymore, and this girl…won’t.’

The speech ran through her head, practised, perfect, but when she looked at him – bags at her feet – she could only say, “I’ll miss you.”
See Ya Kid by Amanda
Author's Notes:
Completed: September 12, 2006
Notes: Companion piece to ‘Miss You’.
He hated it.

The thought made his knuckles itch.

He’d always prided himself on being a loner; was one by nature. Always leaving, running, never looking back.

Of course he respected her need to go, understood. Maybe even envied it.

He just wasn’t used to being the one left behind.

Of never seeing dark brown eyes, not having this one person address him as a man, not a beast.

But he had no real claim to her, couldn’t tell her not to do what he lived by.

Instead, he gave her a smile, “See ya kid.” And watched her leave.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=120