Dietary Sex and Fainting Cyclops by Shadowlady
Summary: Poor Scott - he really should read the staff memos much more often.
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Let's Talk about Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1768 Read: 3358 Published: 03/08/2007 Updated: 03/08/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
Blinking unsteadily Scott wondered if he could sneak out of the kitchen before anyone caught him. Hearing footsteps he sighed, nope. Glancing up fearfully he saw Storm coming into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

“Evening Scott.” Storm patted him on the shoulder and moved to the kettle. After making herself a cup of tea and a bagel she settled on the stool beside him humming softly.

“You’re chipper this evening!”

“Oh yes, yes I am.” Storm giggled like a teenager. “I’m having an amazing weekend. How about you?”

Scott glared at her. “Jean is in Washington, Logan’s on the war-path and I’ve been publicly humiliated. How do you think my weekend is?”

“Well Jean should be home tonight. Or is she planning on staying the extra days?”

“Jean should be home within the next couple of hours. Can’t be soon enough for me.”

“Oh before I forget.” Storm pulled something out of her pocket. “This was under my door this morning and your name’s on the list. I’m going to assume you got one to. Any idea what it means?”

Taking it with fingers that shook Scott unfolded the single sheet of paper. He read it quickly before shoving it back at Storm. “Nope. Not going to help Logan out in his classes again.”

“Oh Scott don’t be such a baby. The man’s pure genius when it comes to sex…”

“Then you help him and leave me out of it!”

“Morning ‘Ro how’s it going?” Logan’s rough growl had Scott paling and tensing.

“Oh Logan I’m glad you’re here. I’ve been meaning to ask you about this week’s lesson plan. Dietary adjustments for Sex?”

“Oh that.” Logan grunted as he helped himself to a cup of coffee. Stirring in a heaping spoonful of instant coffee he settled next to Scott and crowded the younger man. “Simple. A lot of girls feel pressured to have oral sex and swallow the load. I don’t know about you but in my experience most women don’t particularly like the taste. Too much salt most of the time. I did a bit of research and discovered some recipes that are supposed to increase the pleasantness of the taste.”

“Ooh. Gross!” Scott choked on his coffee. “I don’t even want to know where you got that idea!”

“Actually Rogue suggested it.” Logan chuckled softly. “Said that it should be up to the girl if she swallows or whatnot.”

“Makes sense. So how’d she get you to think about that?” Scott muttered.

“You helping out tomorrow?” Logan grunted.

“Do I have a choice?”

“Sure. I could always ask someone else to help out. Maybe if Jean’s not busy…”

“I’ll help out.”

Scott stared at Storm for a moment before rising and patting her on the shoulder with a sympathetic look. “You do that.”

“Thanks ‘Ro. Still need a guy though.”

“I can ask Hank.”

“Would you?”

“Sure. All in the name of education. Oh by the way we tried that Wheelbarrow position. My Gods Logan where on earth did you get the idea for that one? I swear I could feel the aftershocks for hours!”

Groaning Scott hurried up the stairs. He didn’t want to even know about what was happening tomorrow.



Stepping into his early morning classroom Scott stared at the young woman sitting on his desk. “What are you doing in here?”

“Oh Logan sent me. Said he asked you yesterday to help out.”

Scott paled. “No. No I’m not. So far I’ve been put on display for a bunch of horny teenagers to giggle over. Not to mention I’ve been ambushed by my own wife more times than I can count. I spent three days with a raw dick because of your ‘Logan’ no. No. N O no!”

Rogue rolled her eyes. “Yeesh quit bein’ such a baby about this. Here drink this and be in the classroom at one.”

Scott stared at the glass in his hand. Sniffing it he shrugged, strawberries, banana, and honey. He could do that but he’d be hanged if he was going to be in that classroom at one O’clock today!





“Since someone decided they were going to be immature about this,” Logan growled as he glared at Scott who sat on a hard chair uncomfortable in the extreme. “We’re going to have a late class.”

“So what are we learning about today?” Jubilee asked sniffing at the glass of pink stuff in front of her.

“Rogue was nice enough to make enough smoothies to feed ten people. Since we have three volunteers…” Logan glanced over at Scott, Hank, and Kurt who’d popped in for a short visit. “This should be an okay demonstration. Before we begin you’ll note that I’ve given you all a questionnaire. Answer it honestly, and read carefully. I don’t want anyone misinterpreting what they’re reading.”

While the class was reading and answering Logan walked over to where the three men sat. “Thanks Hank, Kurt it was great of you to do this.”

“If it vill help ze children zen of course I vood help out.” Kurt replied with a smile. “I am just sorry zat I wasn’t here earlier. But zen I guess ve do need a control.”

“You’re getting the hang of it.” Logan said handing the blue teleporter a small, clear container similar to the stool sample containers Jean had in the lab. Remember Jean and ‘Ro said they’d help out as much as possible as well.”

With a quick nod Hank and Kurt containers in hand slipped out of the room leaving a fuming, red-faced Scott. “So Scooter. Hope you liked that smoothie this morning.”

“Fuck off Logan. What am I supposed to do with this?” He stared at the plastic jar.

“This is a taste-test Scooter. What do you think?” Logan replied. “Rogue said she’d help you if you needed it.”

“NO!” Scott looked beyond mortified, he looked terrified. “I’ll manage on my own.”

Hiding a grin Logan watched Scott all but run from the room.

“He didn’t want my help?” Rogue whispered.

“Nope. Good thing to, I’d have had to kill him if he’d said yes.”

Rogue grinned at him. “So exactly how are we doing this? You can’t seriously expect a bunch of teenagers to want to taste the differences between three men’s um…”

“Come?” Logan teased tugging on her hair. “Nope. That’s why we have two very beautiful assistants. Jean and ‘Ro agreed to help out on the tasting and such. Matter of fact nobody’s even really gonna know.”

“I missed you the entire time I was in Washington,” Rogue whispered. “It was hell not being able to phone all the time. Just couldn’t do it with Jean in the same room as I was.”

Logan nodded, “Yeah. They haven’t let up have they?”

“No and I don’t think they ever will. Too curious to see how the freak amongst them can have sex.”

Logan raised an eyebrow at the hint of anger in Rogue’s voice. “You aren’t a freak Marie. And if they’re so curious then they need to go get laid.”

Rogue giggled as the door opened and a scandalized looking Scott shuffled back into the room followed by Kurt and Hank who were deep in conversation.

“Oh no it depends on what I’ve eaten but for the most part it’s the natural normal color.” Kurt was explaining as he settled next to Hank.

“Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.”

Sharing a look Logan looked at the trio. “So everything’s okay then?”

“Oh yes.” Hank nodded. “We were merely discussing the benefits and such of diet to live count.”

“I may just have you do a guest lecture this week.” Logan drawled. “Okay now everyone attention. Jubilee if you could pay a little more attention to what’s up here as opposed to your fingernails.” Logan growled. “Despite the myth that diet has no affect on bodily fluids the class today is going to learn how incorrect that is. As you all know water is a staple of your body...”

Hank shifted glancing at Scott who looked rather shocked and embarrassed as Logan went on about how what you ate came out in your bodily fluids. “So what flavor of smoothie did you have?”

“Strawberry and banana.”

“Mmm, chocolate, pineapple, and melon. Delicious. I do hope Storm will find it most pleasant.”

“Pardon?” Scott choked out weakly.

“They’re going to taste it.” Hank explained. “Did you not read your memo?”

“NO! Oh hell NO! Logan you can’t…” Scott rose only to be pulled back into his seat and a hairy hand go over his mouth.

“Shh, you’re disturbing the lecture.” Hank hissed.

~You are not tasting someone elses ejaculate Jean! I forbid it, it’s scandalous, and disgusting, and…~

Jean rolled her eyes and shook her head. ~Scott you’re drowning out Logan’s lecture and after my little chat with Storm I’m trying to pay attention.~

Slumping in his chair Scott felt like screaming. Everything was swimming, twirling out of control and he wondered how he could get out of helping Logan next week. After all God only knew…

“Considering the numerous techniques and such we will be postponing the demonstration of the manual and oral stimulation of the penis.”

“Oh God.” Scott moaned a moment before his world went black.



Sitting up groggily Scott glanced around surprised to see he was in the medlab. “What happened?”

“You fainted.” Rogue smirked at him. “Jean’s helping Logan with class. Here sign here.”

Signing the page in front of him Scott watched her head for the door. “Hey what did I just sign?”

“A consent form.”

“For what?”

“Tomorrow’s class. Remember? Because it’s extremely sexual we have to have you sign a release form. It was in the memo Logan gave you yesterday. You initialed it so you had to have read it.” Rogue paused in the doorway and smirked. “Besides, it’s not like you really pay too much attention where you are when Jean goes down on you…elevator man!”

Groaning Scott flopped down on the gurney…This was way more than finding out if Logan and Rogue were actually having sex. He wondered if anyone would notice if he let Magneto out so he could avoid the coming class.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1123