Smog by sharonmjl47
Summary: Response to Shadowlady's challenge.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 366 Read: 2066 Published: 03/03/2007 Updated: 03/03/2007

1. Chapter 1 by sharonmjl47

Chapter 1 by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
No beta, so all mistake are sadly mine.
I own nothing and no one!
“Marie! God Damnit woman, leaning on the horn wont make it go any faster.”

“Did you just call me woman?”

“Yeah, and?”

“No reason I guess its better that ‘kid’. Oh come on this line has to move sooner of later!”

“Marie, would you leave the horn already! And what’s wrong with ‘kid’?”

“Well, its ‘kid’! I’m not a kid, haven’t been for a while, but no, Mr-I-can’t-see-past-the-end-of-my-wondering-penis wouldn’t notice that.”

“Wondering penis? What’s the hells got into you, a bit of traffic and you’ve gone nuts!”

“Nuts, you want nuts, I’ll give you nuts Mister. The reason I don’t like ‘kid’ is because I don’t want to be your fucking kid! Unless you hadn’t notice I’ve been practically chucking myself into your lap for the last year! And what do you do about it, nothing, absolutely fucking sweet F fucking A, that’s what!”

“Marie….”

“What, huh, what? You don’t want me, trust me Logan, I get it. I really do!”

“No, you don’t get!”

“Well please enlighten me?”

“Ok, I will. I call you ‘kid’ because I like calling you ‘kid’. Because I like *you*, I spend time with *you*. Kid, is you, Marie. Kid is also my way of telling myself that your only just 18 and I’d be a bastard if I tried anything.”

“You’re not a bastard. Does that mean you want to try something?”

“Not just something darlin’, everything.”

“What….. guh! I, what? You really want me?”

“Yeah, kid, Marie. I do. But you only turned 18 last week and I want to wait until you’re sure.”

“I’m sure.”

“Marie….”

“I’m Sure! I was sure on the top of Lady Liberty and I’m sure now. God, how stupid are you? That metal laced head of your sure does keep the obvious out!”

“Hey!”

“I love you, you big idiot! Always have always will. I’m your, all yours and I know what that means when I say it.”

“Marie….”

“Yeah?”

“Turn the car around, we passed a motel.”

END
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1105