Not Goin' Anywhere by FageVonArc
Summary: A response to Shadowlady's stuck-in-traffic challenge. Oh, lover's spats and the reasoning behind them ;)

Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Foof, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 465 Read: 1639 Published: 03/02/2007 Updated: 03/02/2007

1. Not Goin' Anywhere by FageVonArc

Not Goin' Anywhere by FageVonArc
Author's Notes:
I don't know, how could Logan and Marie stuck in traffic *not* be funny? BTW, the beginning part is reminiscent of this cartoon I used to like... Invader Zim. The first episode of that show has the two main characters stuck in space and one of them (the cute little robot sidekick) keeps singing.
"99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer... you take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall! 98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer... you take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall..."

10 Minutes Later

"57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer... you take one down and pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall... *inhales for 56 bottle verse*-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

"... I knew you'd have to say something eventually darlin'."

"..."

"I could start all over aga-"

"NO!... Please don't."

"Well then are you gonna talk to me or not?"

"There's nothing to say... I'm still mad at you."

"I get that... why?"

"Logan, if you don't know why, I'm not going to tell you."

"Then how the Hell am I supposed to apologize Marie?"

"That's the point, I don't want you apologizing if you don't know what for."

20 Minutes of thinking on Logan's Part (the car; still stuck in gridlock traffic, remains silent)

"Does it have anything to do with me winking at Jean this morning?"

"No. I didn't even know about that, but since you just hung yourself, why *did* you wink at Jean?"

"*curses under breath*... I was just tryna' get a rise outta Scooter. He sat in on one of my physical training classes yesterday and made some comments about how I 'interacted' with the brats. If you ask me, those pansies need to get yelled at on the regular... only way anything gets inta' their heads."

"*sighs*... Thanks for all the extra info you threw in, but my being mad at you has nothing to do with Jean."

"Then what is it Marie? Whatever I did I'm sorry okay, and I mean that. Now just tell me why the Hell you're mad at me!"

"I'VE BEEN PREGNANT FOR A WHOLE MONTH AND YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, that's right... pregnant!"

"*mumbles* So that's what all that was."

"All *what* was?"

"... Huh?"

"All *what* was?"

"You gaining weight and the way you smelled different."

"If you knew something was up, then why didn't you say anything?!"

"What was I gonna say? 'Babe, you've put on a few'?"

"No, but what about the smelling different thing you said before?"

"I thought it had something to do with your control. I started smelling it around the same time you got a handle on it. Besides, it wasn't bad like fear or anything."

"Well you still shoulda said something."

"Sorry, but this is good... this is really good."

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"Oh look, the cars in front of us are starting to move."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1085