Two X-couples Road Trippin' by FageVonArc
Summary: Logan, Scott, Jean and Marie in a car for any period of time spells trouble... don't you think? It's also got a little twist at the end.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Humor, Metafic
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Insane Adventures of Two X-couples
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 307 Read: 1901 Published: 03/01/2007 Updated: 03/01/2007

1. Two X-couples Road Trippin' by FageVonArc

Two X-couples Road Trippin' by FageVonArc
Author's Notes:
Back by popular demand. And I was only gonna do 3 fics to this series. I didn't think anyone would like it so much that they'd ask for more. But it's a good thing... so ... enjoy ;)
Logan: *I* know where we’re goin’. Do you?

Scott: It’s called GPS.

Logan: And if that so called “technology” piece of shit malfunctions, then what would you do?

Scott: You know Logan, this is *my* car and *my* GPS and if it *were* to malfunction, I'd know exactly how to find my way back to a decent road. I’ve been teaching the school’s survival training course for longer than you’ve even been there.

Logan: I don’t need any pansy ass “training”, *points to knuckles* it’s all here.

Scott: Those claws will only get you so far… at some point you’re gonna wish that the giant cavity you call a head was filled with more than hockey stats and sex positions.

Logan: It’s filled with a lot more than that Scooter, I’ve got about 40 different ways to kill a man in this “cavity” of mine.

Scott: Again with the threats, sometimes I wish you would just follow through on one of them.

Logan: Don’t count yourself lucky yet… you just haven’t pissed me off enough. Besides, Jeannie don’t look good in black.

Scott: Riiiight, that’s the reason.

Jean (telepathically): ~They’re at it again.~

Marie: ~Really?! These earplugs you bought are fantastic! I don’t hear a thing!~

Jean: ~Well, I had to do something and getting those two to stop arguing seemed much more daunting than shelling out a few bucks.~

Marie: ~You’re telling me.~

Jean: ~Not that I’d be unethical enough to take a peek, but do you think that they fight so much because deep down they actually like each other?~

Marie: ~…~

Jean and Marie: ~Nah!~

Marie: ~Wait… then why do we keep getting them together?~

Jean: ~Eh? *shrugs* Gives fanfiction authors something to write about.~
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1077