Who's Stopping Me? by aranenumenesse
Summary: “Are you going to stop me?”
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1362 Read: 3883 Published: 01/01/2007 Updated: 01/01/2007

1. Who's Stopping Me? by aranenumenesse

Who's Stopping Me? by aranenumenesse
She shed her leather outfit like snake sheds its skin. Took a glimpse from mirror and winced. Several bruises and cuts marred her skin. Yawning and stretching her aching muscles she patted to shower.

Few days ago Xavier had installed a steam room to X-men’s quarters. After washing herself Marie decided it was worth to try. Maybe it would relax her sore back, and help sleep better afterwards. She had been cleaning the blackbird, and all others probably had gone to eat already, so she wouldn’t scare anyone with showing so much bare skin.

Room was filled with warm, scented steam. She took a careful whiff and wrinkled her brow. All the steam rooms she had been before had smelled of menthol. This was different. Pine and moss. She shrugged her shoulders. It didn’t smell bad. Just different. She spread her towel and laid down on it, groaning a little and closed her eyes, breathing deeply.

Her thoughts returned to battle they fought just few hours ago. No evil mutants or secret government black OP’s. Ordinary pick-up mission from native village near South Pole had taken an ugly turn, when huge polar bear had decided X-Team would make a nice snack. They didn’t want to hurt the animal, so they couldn’t use their mutations. Not all of them. Logan had managed to pin down the bear. Ice under them had cracked and plunged them both to a cold bath. Bear had decided it would probably find easier prey somewhere else. Logan had been frozen to the core, but had refused thermal blanket and other treatments Jean was offering.
“I’ll heal,” he had barked. His movement had been sluggish and jerky, and Marie hoped he really was ok.

She opened her eyes. She must have fallen to a sleep for a moment. Steam had evaporated a little, and she could see her surroundings more clearly. Logan sat at the opposite bench, leaning his back to the wall. He had placed his hands on the seat, both sets of claws out. He studied her with half closed lids.
“Shit. That teddy bear really did a number on you.” Marie blushed furiously. She should have had realized. Who else would chose pine and moss but Wolverine?
“Sorry. Didn’t know you were here. I’ll leave…” She started to stand up.
“You don’t have to leave on my account,” Logan said and shifted to a more comfortable position. Muscles under his skin rippled. Small beads of moisture shimmered in the faint light.

Marie sat back, but wrapped the towel around her. Little late for modesty, she realized and giggled.
“What’s so funny?” Logan asked. He had closed his eyes and retracted claws and sat there flexing his fingers, clenching and unclenching his fists.
“Jubilee’s going to have a fit when she hears I flashed for you.” Logan smirked.
“Flashed? I could see you from the moment you stepped in.”
“More information than I needed there, bub,” Marie muttered blushing again.
“What? I say now we’re even,” Logan snorted. Marie had seen him naked on several occasions. She had even given him a sponge bath few times after a particularly gruesome fight when he lay unconscious in infirmary.
“That hardly counts. You are usually unconscious. And besides I always try to not look.”
“Well, I’m awake now. Look all you like,” Logan said. His tone was serious.
“Did you hit your head while you were under that ice?” Marie asked. Suddenly her mouth was very dry. Logan opened his eyes and straightened his stance, locking his gaze to hers.
“I’m not so good with this relationship crap, so I’ll be blunt. I want you.”
“Um… Ah…” Marie stammered and kicked herself mentally. Logan’s words had stirred something in her. Sudden warmth started to spread through her whole body, and it had nothing to do with the steam room.

“I have wanted you for a long time.”
“But… Why? What do you want from me?” Marie asked. She had gotten her brain back in working order. Almost. Nice, tingling sensation at the pit of her stomach didn’t actually help.
“Only reason you’re here, and not frozen in the middle of nowhere, north from Bumfuck, is because I reacted to your scent. I told you then I wasn’t going to hurt you. I wasn’t. But all I wanted to do was to fuck you until you surrendered. I wanted to make you mine. And I still do.”

“Way to go, Wolverine. Tell the girl you wanted to rape her on your first date!” Marie knew she had to scare him away before somebody got hurt. She tried to ignore heat and pooling wetness between her thighs. Logan’s nostrils flared and his eyes darkened.
“Don’t fuck with me, little one!” He snarled. First time Marie had called him Wolverine. Not even during missions she used that name because she knew where he had gotten it.
“First you want to fuck with me, then you don’t? Guess you finally remembered you can’t!” She spat.
“Who’s stopping me? You?” Logan asked, stalking closer. Suddenly his hands latched to her thighs, bare skin on skin.

There was a voice in her head, howling triumphantly. There were rough, calloused hands all over her body, caressing every nook and curve expertly, reducing her to a shivering mass of nerve-endings. Wet, hot mouth on her nipples, biting, nipping and suckling, sending jolts of pleasure everywhere. Something rubbing her clit, making her yearn for more. Before she noticed she was babbling and begging incoherently, trying to grasp her attacker to pull him closer. And it was over.

She opened her eyes. Logan stood in front of her, panting, feverish gleam in his eyes and lazy smirk on his face. He leaned closer again, close enough that she could feel his breath tickle her ear.
“Are you going to stop me?” He grazed her jugular softly with his teeth.

He was trembling, and she knew she had to put an end to this madness, before he got himself killed. He could withstand her mutation much longer than most people, but if he held on too long, it would be as lethal for him as to everybody else. He was licking the hollow of her throat now, quick, careful licks. Quick enough to fool her skin. His other hand was anchored to the wall behind her with his claws. His other hand was exploring her. Spreading her and probing deeper than before. She was going to make him stop and leave. Any second now. She needed just little more. Just a little.

Logan was lowering her to the bench, and she really should have said something to make him stop. She tried and opened her mouth, but out came only whimper when his fingers brushed her nipples.
“Do it fast,” she whispered. Then he was on top of her, hot and slick skin on skin, pushing in, deeper and deeper until they both had to stop because it was too much. His strength was rapidly fading, and his mind was feeding hers with images and feelings of them. She came instantly, screaming and convulsing, tearing bleeding furrows to his back and shoulders, and he was already so far gone they didn’t heal. But it didn’t matter. Wolverine urged him to continue, to finish what he started. He turned her over, lifting her on her hand and knees, to minimize the skin contact. She was still screaming and gasping when after a few swift strokes he came, planting his seed, marking her.

Logan lay on the floor, half hooded eyes scanning her body, nostrils flaring and panting.
“I can’t do it? What made you think so?” He huffed, flashing her one of his rare, genuine smiles. Her mind was a jumbled swirl of feelings, scents and emotions. It was hard to concentrate.
“Never. Never again. I could have killed you…” She whispered. Logan laughed tiredly.
“Never say never, darling. I have this place booked for me for the next three hours more.”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=107