"Walk A Mile In My Shoes" by sharonmjl47
Summary: Walk a mile in someone's shoes? Experience their life and problems, from their point of view. What would you do?
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Action, Adult, Angst, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 17079 Read: 29571 Published: 02/21/2007 Updated: 03/08/2007

1. Welcome Home by sharonmjl47

2. Body Shock by sharonmjl47

3. Irresponsible by sharonmjl47

4. Lessons by sharonmjl47

5. The Long Arm by sharonmjl47

6. Back to Normal? by sharonmjl47

Welcome Home by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
Summary: “God, Jubes, don’t you know anything? You never say ‘what’s the worst that can happen’ because the worst thing always does happen.”
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes”
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Notes: Set after X2.
**********************

The mission hadn’t been particularly tough, just odd. Magneto had been up to his old tricks again, building machines and making little gadgets to try and kill humankind and make mutants the superior race.

“God, the man could give Hitler a run for his money,” Marie whispered to herself as she stepped into her bath. The water was way too hot, but she didn’t care. She liked the sting it gave her skin. Her muscles were sore, and she craved for them to ease. The heat would help.

They had taken the site easily from the mutants Magneto had left behind to guard it. The Logan in her head had commented that it was too easy, but Scott had simply put it down to good planing and excellent intel. That seemed to annoy inner-Logan even more.

She smiled to herself at the thought of Logan, then she frowned. They had been having a secret fling for about two months. Well, it was completely secret apart from the Professor and Hank: the Professor because they didn’t think it was right to try and lie to a telepath, and Hank because he caught them having a heavy kissing session in the X-Men locker room. They hadn’t made love yet, but she knew that Logan had wanted to. They had done nearly everything else, but they still hadn’t taken that final step.

They’d asked both men to keep it to themselves because even though they knew they wanted to be together, they weren’t sure where it was all heading. Marie knew; she knew she loved him, knew that she wanted it to last forever. But Logan, well, Logan didn’t know, because he was a guy and guys never know.

But then again, that was before he left. In the middle of the day, Xavier had given him some information about his past, and he took off without so much as a goodbye, see you soon. He had called once, but she had yelled at him before he had a chance to apologise. He hadn't called again. That was nearly three and a half months ago.

She didn’t think it was a good start to their relationship. She had never had a serious relationship before. Bobby didn’t count. She’d been a kid and so had he. Remy certainly didn’t count. She had dated him for 4 months when he first arrived on the team, and literally five minutes after she slept with him, after she gave him her virginity and her trust, he had changed. He had turned nasty and cruel, telling her spiteful things and walking away with a smile and a cocky ‘thank you for a good lay.’

She had been too shocked to do anything but cry. The next day was another matter altogether. They had all been asked to run combat scenarios with Logan and Scott. Scott had paired her with Remy. Scott asked Remy to demonstrate a chokehold on her.

As Scott talked about the hold to the rest of them, Remy had whispered in Marie’s ear that she was the best fuck he had had in years, and he had some friends who would gladly pay for the same. Marie had lost it and let Logan out of her head to play. The end result was severe bruising to his groin, six stitches across the top of his left eye and a broken arm.

She smiled again as she eased her head back against the bathtub, the strawberry smell of her bath oil filling her senses. She looked at the bathwater and shook her head. It must have been a botched batch because every time she used it, it turned the water a deep red colour, like blood.

She didn’t mind too much because the smell was so relaxing. It just looked a little disturbing seeing her body half submerged in blood. She giggled to herself and closed her eyes, letting the heat from the water soothe her aching muscles.

She retreated into her mind, and her inner-Logan began to give her a rather detailed fantasy about how the real man might feel seeing her right now. The sight and especially the smell of blood always had him immediately close to the edge.

It would be desire, raw emotion, and primal need. It would be rough. There would be long nails tearing hard tanned skin, blunt teeth marking milky white flesh. Soft cries and gasps of pleasure that would build into screams of ecstatic abyss.

He showed her how the water would feel against her sex, how his fingers would feel soothing her desire and releasing her of her need. How he would enter her brown curls submerged in the thick water and bring her to the point where the world outside no longer existed while whispering crude things in her ear. She was so lost in the images before her, she never heard the Harley pull into the driveway.

Logan was fast on his way to see Marie. According to Scott, she had taken a beating, not bad, but enough to make him want to check her over. He entered her room and smirked at the strawberry smell combined with the thick musky scent of her arousal coming from the bathroom. He knocked on the bathroom door but didn’t get any answer. He knocked again and walked in.

She was in the tub, a pale hand hanging limply over the edge. The water was deep red. “Oh God, No!” He ran to the tub and grabbed her hand and yanked her hard from the water.

She woke up with a start, being hauled unceremoniously out of her bath. “EEPPP!” She pushed on his chest, and he finally put her down.

“Jesus Christ, Marie! I thought you were dead!”

She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her to cover her nakedness. “What the hell were you thinking? Could you smell blood? Did you not hear me breathing?”

“I’m sorry, but I just saw you there lying in what looked like a pool of your own blood and panicked!” He got close to her and put his gloved hands on either side of her face. “You alright?”

She pushed him away. “Get out!”

“Marie…”

“I. Said. Get. Out! NOW!”

He got close to her face. “FINE!”

“FINE!”

She jumped as her door slammed, and she could hear him muttering and swearing to himself as he stomped off to his room. She dried herself off roughly and got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror and took in what she saw. Baggy jeans and a sweater.

“No, let’s make him see what he’s been missing.” She changed into her best black jeans; they looked like they were made specifically to cling to her skin. She put on a long-sleeved black top that cut off just below her breasts exposing a deadly wide strip of skin. She straightened her hair, put on minimal make-up and her best short leather gloves.

She didn’t bother knocking, she just barged in and started shouting at him. Only thing was, he wasn’t here. Leather jacket on the bed. Duffel bag on the floor. Freshly opened box of cigars on the nightstand. “Where the hell is he?”

“Scooter, for the last time, the scratch was already there. I haven’t had a crash or done anything to your precious bike.” The Professor smiled at both men as he wheeled himself behind his desk.

“Well, I don’t remember that scratch on the tank.”

“For fuck’s sake, it’s minuscule. It will probably just polish out.” He had been back for an hour, and already he had had enough. Marie was pissed as hell at him, and now Scott was being anal again. “You’re anal retentive.”

Scott smiled confidently and wagged a finger at Logan. “Anal retentive? No, detail-oriented.” He smiled again, and Logan actually laughed out loud. So did the Professor. Jubilee was already giggling on the plush couch as the two men traded insults.

Jubilee added. “It’s good to have you home, Logan.”

Marie marched into the garage and found it empty and silent, apart from a few pings from Scott’s cooling bike. She muttered to herself as she walked off back to the mansion. She was getting angrier by the moment and was slowly losing her ability to think rationally. “I’m going to kill him!” She heard Logan’s laugh as she passed Xavier’s office.

“Come in, Rogue.” Scott, Jubilee and Logan looked towards the door as it opened. She hadn’t even knocked, but Charles knew she was there.

She put on her best sarcastic tone. “Well, look what the cat dragged home! Nice trip? Thanks for the postcard, and the letter, and the phone call. Oh and the explanation that you were leaving in the first place and not forgetting the actual goodbye, you selfish bastard!”

He looked her up and down. He could smell the pure anger pouring off her, and it made her look sexy as hell. He couldn’t help but smirk smugly at her. If she was angry, it meant she cared. “Well, that wasn’t exactly the homecoming I was hoping for, darlin’.”

“Oh!” Without any warning, she slapped him hard across the face. His check blazed red for a split second and then went back to its natural tan. “That one work better for ya?”

If he didn’t want to nail her right now because of the pure energy, the anger in her, the passion and the way she was dressed, then he sure as hell did now. He may have even said he was in love. But Wolverines don’t say that.

He turned his face to hers and tried to match her anger, finding it difficult as all the energy in his body started to head south. “You think I would let just anyone get away with that?” Out of the corner of his eye, he could see ‘Ro with a shocked hand over her mouth.

Marie snorted a short laugh and put her hands on her hips challengingly. “And when exactly have I ever been afraid of you? Last time I checked, when it comes to me and you, you’re the one who always ends up decorating a table in the med lab.”

“God, you’re sexy when you’re pissed off!” With that, he snatched her quickly and kissed her. Her mutation kicked in and started to suck him in. He was on his knees in a second and then vaguely registered Marie and Scott helping him up.

Marie tried to sort out the quick fix she got from Logan. She got a mix of things. His mixed emotions over leaving straightaway. How he had been sad and rejected after she shouted at him over the phone. He had found a woman from his past, but she was dead. How good he felt when he rolled back into the front gates and the absolute joy and sexual possessiveness he felt when she walked into the room looking like original sin. It all gave her a lot of questions. “What is wrong with you? Do you want to spend the rest of the day in a coma?”

“Worth every second, darlin’.” He sat on the edge of the Professor’s desk with a dazed and smug look on his face.

Scott turned to the other occupants of the room and shrugged, looking confused. “Why do I get the feeling that we’ve all missed something?”

Marie laughed. “I’m sure ya’ll catch up eventually.” She walked over to Logan on the edge of the desk and hugged him. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. “Welcome home, sugar. You have some explaining to do.”

“All in good time. For now I think maybe you and Scott should take Logan down to Hank for a quick check over.” Marie smiled at Xavier and nodded.

“Come on, you big idiot.” She grabbed Logan’s arm and pulled him away from the desk. He wobbled slightly, and she smiled again.

As they walked down the metal looking corridor, Logan rubbed his hands over his face and through his hair. Jubilee and Marie were directly in front of him, chatting aimlessly. He looked at Marie’s back, her neck and her ass, then down her long legs. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop himself from growling at the sight of her in sinfully tight jeans. He kept wondering where the hell she got those jeans from and where he could buy more pairs.

“So how long have you been seeing her?” Scott was walking next to him and had been asking stupid questions ever since they got into the elevator.

“Awhile.”

“So how do you….. you know?”

He smirked to himself. They hadn’t had sex, but it didn’t mean he hadn’t thought up a thousand ways that they could. Most were to do with silk bodysuits, scarves, gloves and lace tights. “I’m an imaginative guy, Scooter.”

Scott looked thoughtful. “She would have to be covered from head to foot. I can’t imagine how you could…you know, if she’s all covered…and what about…?”

“Scott, would you just shut up? We’re not…yet. This is none of your goddamned business!”

“Fine, sorry. God, I was just curious.”

“Yeah, well curiosity killed the cat, and I’ll gut you, so shut up.”

As they all entered the med lab, Hank looked up from his research papers and smiled at each of them. When he saw Logan, he got up and walked over to him ready to shake his hand. “Welcome home, dear boy. I trust your trip was fruitful?”

“Yes and no.” Logan looked at his feet, and Hank got the message that he didn’t want to talk about it right now.

Hank looked around at all of them excitedly. “Actually I’m glad you’re all here. I need some help with a little experiment with one of these contraptions.”

“What contraptions?”

“The mission this morning. We hijacked a bunch of gadgets from Magneto. They’re all a little weird. Hank’s been playing with them.”

“My dear Rogue, I have not been ‘playing’ with them. They have been under my scientific scrutiny.”

“Well before any of that, the Professor asked if you would check Logan over. He kissed Rogue, and her mutation gave him a little kick.” Scott still looked a little confused over the whole thing.

“Oh, yes, of course. Logan, please sit down.” Logan sat on the edge of the exam bed while Hank began to take his blood pressure. “So you and Rogue have made your relationship public now?”

“Hang on, dude, you knew? Rogue, girl, I’m your best friend. How come I’m the last to know?”

“We just wanted to keep it private for now, that’s all. Now you all know. Me and Logan are an item. You know, if he can manage not to run off without telling me again.”

“And what about that smack, darlin’?”

She smirked at him and crossed her arms over her chest. “What about the whole leaving me in the middle of the day? Never telling me you were leaving? One little smack, sugar. I think we’re even.”

“I’ll make it up to you.” He gave her his best lecherous stare while Hank was listening to his heartbeat.

“Damn straight you will, cowboy!” She bit her bottom lip. Hank had to open Logan’s shirt and lift up his wife-beater to listen to his heartbeat, and she was currently enjoying the view of his chest. Wide and muscular, tanned with a light covering of hair. She brought her eyes up to his and blushed when she realised he was watching her with dark lustful eyes.

God, she needed him. He had been away for what felt like years. She couldn’t deny it anymore. She wanted him, in every way. Because of a quick kiss, she knew that he wanted her too.

“Well you are, as usual, in perfect health. Your healing factor has taken away any ill effects that Rogue may have caused.”

“Thanks, doc.” Logan hopped off of the exam table with a confident smirk and closed in on Marie straight away. He put both his hands on her firm bottom and pulled her into his body. He smiled as he felt every one of her curves up against him. “I’m sorry I left without saying anything. I’ll explain all of this later when we’re alone.” She nodded.

Jubilee was sitting on the end of Hank’s desk and had a silly grin on her face as she watched Logan apologise. Scott was sitting next to her on the desk chair and looked like he was going to throw up. Hank coughed to get everyone’s attention.

“Now that we have established that Logan is in perfect health and that he and dear Rogue are indeed seeing each other, can I ask the four of you for some assistance?”

“Sure Hank, what’d ya need, furry dude?”

A wide grin spread across his face. “Follow me.” He led them through to another room behind the med lab. It housed all of his scientific equipment. Logan and Scott had been down here with him many times, but Marie and Jubilee hadn’t.

“What is all this stuff?”

Hank was fiddling with a strange machine. “Most of it is medical and genetic research equipment. This is where I investigate substances that we acquire on missions and investigate individual mutations, DNA, things like that.”

The machine that he was fiddling with was on a wooden pallet that had wheels on it. He pushed one side and positioned it in the centre of the room and locked the wheels. The machine itself was made out of a metal looking material. It was square and sticking out of each corner was an oval metal control panel that looked like a small steering wheel with a couple of rectangular-shaped buttons and a slot for a person’s hand to fit into.

“Now then, I have been looking over this machine and I haven’t been able to find any kind of use for it. It has removable panels underneath which contain a power cell. So whatever it does, it needs power, and it has power. I have tried about two hundred different combinations on the control panel buttons, but nothing makes it work.” He picked up his clipboard from the desk and walked back over to the group. “Also you will notice that each control panel has a hand impression. I have been able to determine that this is some kind of scanner, whether it digital or biological, I don’t know.”

“So what do you need us for?” Logan had taken a cigar out of his pocket and was chewing on the end.

“Well, I would like to test the possibility that in order to make it operate you have to push the buttons and use the scanner simultaneously. Obviously I only have two hands and I can’t press everything at the same time. So, if you would each kindly take a position behind a control panel?”

“You want us to test it?”

Hank picked up his clipboard and looked at Jubilee a little sheepishly. “If you wouldn’t mind, I think I would be better fitted to cataloguing the event and evaluating the machine’s power and capabilities.”

They all looked at each other and then at Hank. The pleading smile on his face made them sigh and take positions next to the machine’s control panels.

“I have a bad feeling about this.”

“Scooter, you’re wrapped so tight, you have a bad feeling about everything.”

“I am not!”

“Scooter, you’re wrapped tighter than an airport sandwich.”

Both the girls laughed at them. “It’s taken less than two hours for you two to be sniping like an old married couple again.” Jubilee put her hand over her mouth to cover the giggle that was threatening to escape, but Rogue carried on talking. “I mean come on, the pair of you are, like, like…Oh god, Jubes, what are those two English interior designers called? You know, the gay ones?”

Jubilee couldn’t hold her laughter anymore and collapsed against her friend, snorting loudly. Scott crossed his arms across his chest and scowled while Logan pointed his finger at Marie. “You, little girl, are asking for trouble.”

“That a threat or a promise, sugar?”

“Pick one!” Marie smiled at the old reference they shared. It’s what he had said to her after he found her in his trailer. The difference between then and now was that this time she knew that he wasn’t really pissed at her. She knew how to read him now.

“Right then. If you would each take a position behind a control panel. I will count down from three. On my mark, everyone press both the buttons, and place your hands onto the scanner. All clear?”

The group nodded from their positions, Scott was the only one who spoke. “I still don’t like this.” Logan’s was to the left of Marie, then Jubilee, then Scott.

“Oh, button it, Scott. Come on, dude, what’s the worst that can happen?”

Marie threw her hands up in the air. “God, Jubes, don’t you know anything? You never say ‘what’s the worst that can happen’ because the worst thing always does happen.”

“Everyone ready?” Hank drew their attention again, and they nodded. “Good. Three, two, one, mark!”

All of them pushed their buttons and placed their hands onto the scanners. The machine started to hum loudly, and the metal began to vibrate under their hands. The hand scanners began to illuminate a beam of green light that swept down each of their hands. Then the light turned red.

White light took their vision from them and a hot electrical pulse filled their bodies. Each of them where thrown backwards against the walls of the room. Hank stood in the middle unsure of who to run to first. “Oh, my!”

***********END OF PART ONE
Body Shock by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
Summary: “… When did you get Ice-queer in your head?”
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” 2/?
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
**********************

The last thing Marie could remember was a really bright light. It had filled her vision and made her eyes hurt. They still hurt; so did her head. It felt so heavy. She could vaguely hear Hank talking to Scott, trying to get him to sit up and speak. She tried to move, but all she could do was roll over onto her back. She felt so strange. The only way she could describe it was heavy. She felt heavy. Her stomach felt like it had been flipped a thousand times.

She ran her hand down to her bare midriff and rubbed her tummy. Finally she was able to sit up and open her eyes. She started by rubbing her hands over her face and hair. It didn’t feel so silky anymore; it felt coarse and unkempt.

Looking down at herself, she realised what was going on. She still had her boots on, her jeans weren’t so tight around her curves, and her top was baggy around her bust. She had somehow shrunk ever so slightly. God, she was a kid!

She let out a shriek and jumped to her feet. She saw Jubilee lying on the floor across the room. She looked so tiny, so young. Hank had got Scott on his feet and was trying to calm him.

“Scott, you must calm yourself.”

“This is just wrong!” Hank stepped away and looked at Scott closely, narrowing his eyes briefly before they went wide with utter disbelief. Scott was visibly two inches shorter, his hair was lighter and his face was younger. He looked like your stereotypical 16-year-old jock in his pale chinos and polo shirt.

Hank pointed to him and began to stutter. Then he turned to look at Marie. Then his gaze fell on Logan and Jubilee who were still unconscious on the floor. “L—L—Logan?” He shook his head at what he was seeing. “No.” He pointed to Marie and Scott again. “I don’t know how, but, oh dear.” Then Hank looked back and forth between them. “Oh dear!” He walked over to the bodies of Logan and Jubilee. “Oh, I think I need to lie down!”

Hank walked over to a grey filing cabinet against the far wall and pulled out the bottom drawer. From that, he took out a small shot glass and a half-empty bottle of whiskey. He poured himself a small short and downed it. He shuddered slightly, blue fur shaking with every slight movement. He looked at the unconscious bodies of Logan and Jubilee, then to Marie and Scott and poured himself another.

While he was doing that, Marie looked at herself in the reflective glass window on one side of the lab. Her white streak was gone, her face was a little rounder, her chest was flat, and so was her ass. There was no real shape to her hips. She looked feminine still, but not womanly at all. She looked exactly like she had when Logan had found her in his trailer. What she thought was young and scrawny.

Hank seemed to steady himself, then meaningfully screwed the top back on his whiskey bottle, but left it on his desk. “Right. Let’s get them awake, shall we? I don’t think this is going to be an easy conversation to have.” He stood up, then paused. “First though…” He picked up the phone on his desk. “Yes, Charles, I would be grateful for your assistance in my science laboratory. Problem? No, well, yes! You could call it that…Logan, no, no, he is in perfect health, of sorts…Yes, there is a small problem! Yes, thank you.”

He walked over to the two sleeping people. “Rogue, help me get Logan into a siting position. Then I can use smelling salts. Scott, could you do the same with Jubilee?”

“Sure.” Scott gently put his hand under her head. “This is just so weird.”

He sat her body up against the side of Hank’s desk. Marie and Hank did the same with Logan. They stood there looking at their bodies sitting side by side. Both Marie and Scott felt scared and confused as Hank knelt down and put smelling salts under Logan and Jubilee’s noses.

Jubilee woke and put her hands on her temples and began to moan. Logan warily looked up and around, his eyes finally falling on Marie. His eyes travelled up and down her body, taking in her appearance.

He was on his feet in mere seconds, wide-legged stance, arms spread ready to fight. “Back up, you blue bitch. That’s a real bad copy of my girl!”

Marie smiled and pointed to his body. “Hold fire, sugar. Just take a little look at yourself there.”

He flared his nostrils, and confusion crossed his face at the scents that came to him. He watched Marie cross her arms in front of her chest. Logan looked at his hands, then his body. He stepped back, as if he was trying to get away from himself. Stepping back again, he bumped into Hank’s desk and stumbled. He sat up onto the desk, and the shoes that he had been wearing immediately fell off.

“What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. ON!?!”

Marie put up both her hands in an attempt to calm him. “Logan, we’re all in the same boat. Hank’s machine somehow made us all kids again. Jubilee, Scott and me are the same. Look.” She watched as he looked around the room at the rest of them. Even as a 15-16 year old boy, he was big, still at least 5ft 8” when normally Logan was 6ft 2 ½”. His shoulders were still heavily set, big chest, lots of muscles. His facial hair had gone, and he looked amazingly handsome. His clothes were a little baggy and it showed the difference in his frame. She thought he looked like Tom Welling from Smallville. “Sugar, it’s going to be ok. We’ll figure this out. It’s fine.”

“Fine? Fine?! I’m A FUCKING KID, MARIE!”

She took a step back from him and closed her eyes tight. He instantly realised what he had done and got off the table to go to her. He wanted to hug her but felt awkward, so he decided to just stand in front of her and rub her arms.

“Marie, huh? Pretty name, chica.” Scott was helping Jubilee to sit on the edge of the desk. Her curves had disappeared much like Marie’s had. Her hair was the same, but her face was so much younger and somehow innocent.

“Oh darlin’, I’m so sorry.”

“It is, indeed, a rather rash way to find out, but pretty indeed.” Xavier had wheeled into the room without anyone noticing. He was now behind Marie and Logan.

Marie raised her eyebrow at Logan and shrugged. “It’s ok. Another thing we’ll deal with later. We got other stuff to worry about.” Marie put her hand on her head and gasped. “I think my passengers are a little cranky.”

“Whose consciousness do you have left?”

“Logan, Eric and St John. There the only ones who have hung on.” She frowned.

“Are you sure there’s no one else. It’s important.”

She shot a quick sheepish glance at Logan and sighed. “There’s a bit of Bobby, but nothing much. A few memories, not like an actual consciousness.”

“What? You never told me that. When did you get Ice-queer in your head?”

“It was a long time ago. It wasn’t important at the time, and I never got around to telling you.”

“Jesus, Marie!” Logan shook his head, then grabbed the waistband of his jeans and hiked them up a bit. Jubilee noticed and had to put her hand over her mouth to stop her from laughing.

Xavier positioned himself next to Marie. “Marie, Marie, I want you to listen to the sound of my voice. Ignore those that are attempting to influence you…”

“Get out of my head, Charles. I’m not one of your little children, who you can manipulate whenever you have a cause.”

“Magneto.” Xavier closed his eyes and tried to concentrate his mind on Marie’s consciousness. Marie flinched as she felt something shift in her mind. “Marie, listen to me. I know you can hear me, and I need you to concentrate on my voice and my voice alone. Push past them, Marie. Ignore what they say, push past them and come to me, Marie.”

“It’s so hard. They’re so strong!” She was clutching the side of her head.

“Just concentrate, Marie. You can do it.” Xavier put a reassuring hand on Marie’s shoulder.

“I think I got it. They’re still there, but I think I got it. God they don’t ever shut up.” Hank handed her a glass of water. “Thank you. Sorry, they’re a little pissed off.”

“Now her mind is under wraps, can we please get me the fuck out of this body?”

“What’s up, dude, don’t want to be young at heart?” Jubes was finding this seriously funny.

Logan attempted to growl, but it came out more of a wimpy squeak. He coughed and covered it well.

Hank was inspecting the hand controls while cleaning his glasses with his handkerchief. “Well, the power cell has completely depleted. I’m unsure how or even if it recharges itself. I am afraid for the time bring while I do some tests, you will all simply have to wait.”

“Wait? Are you fucking shitting me? I’M A KID!”

“Calm down, Logan. You’re not the only one who’s a kid! I’m team leader, so I’m not exactly loving this situation either.”

“Oh you’re not having fun, ‘cause I’m farting rainbows over here!”

“Firstly, let’s check each one of you over to make sure that the machine hasn’t left any residual health issues, then we will think of a temporary plan while I carry out some tests on the machine.”

They all nodded. Hank spent a good hour on each of them, checking all of their vital signs, blood pressure, pulse, and heart rate. Then he went a step further with them all by performing a brain scan, several blood and DNA tests, and finally an X-Ray each.

The four of them were sitting on and around Hank’s desk while he shared the results with them and the Professor. “Well, I am happy to say that all of you are in perfect health. I estimate that the four of you are around 15 or 16 years in age, and all of you are currently smack bang in the middle of puberty, which should be interesting. The brain scans came back normal for people of your age. Blood tests and DNA results showed that Marie - I hope you don’t mind me calling you that by the way. It’s just so pretty, and it fits you lovely.” She smiled and shook her head.

“Sorry, where was I? Oh yes. Marie and Jubilee, your mutations have not yet manifested, but due to your pubescent state it could happen at any time, so be wary. It’s normally triggered by a traumatic event. I know it’s ironic, but avoid that if you can. Scott and Logan, your mutations are fully active, but again given your pubescent state, you may find them a little more difficult to control. X-Rays, yes, Scott, Marie and Jubilee all fine. Logan, yours was quite interesting. It appears that your metal skeleton has also been changed to accommodate the change to your body.”

“How did that machine manage this?” The Professor had nearly as many questions as the others did.

“It has somehow changed their molecular structure and reversed the ageing process. I don’t understand why anyone would create such a contraption. I simply can’t see the point to it. It might be useful as a weapon, but a strange one at that. Maybe Magneto was desperate to re-live his youth.”

“Can you reverse the effects?”

Hank cleaned his glasses again. It was something he did when he needed to think, how to word his answer carefully. “I believe that I can, but I need the time and some solitary space to do it. I have to figure out how the thing works in the first place, then I will have to figure out how to reverse the machine and its effects.”

Xavier turned his wheelchair to face the four teenagers that used to be his X-Men. “I think that your time would be used best by…enjoying it.”

Scott stood up and put his hands in his pockets. “With all due respect, sir, we need this to get sorted out.”

“Yes, Scott you do. But there is little that the four of you can actually do. You are not fit for your X-Men duties or for your educational ones. My advice would be to seize the opportunity to re-live this part in your lives. All of you, through one reason or another have missed out on some, or in Logan’s case all, of your teenage years. I suggest that you all go and enjoy yourselves. Live a little. Be grumpy, over-emotional and hormonal teenagers again. Don’t waste the chance that has been handed to you.”

They sat there and looked at each other. Then they nodded. Logan took a cigar out of his pocket and was about to light it. Hank jumped forward and grabbed it. “No you don’t, my boy! I’m afraid you are no longer old enough to smoke.”

“Enjoying this a little too much, ain’t ya, blue?”

“I’ll admit, it is rather amusing. May I suggest that you all stay together? If there are any slight changes in your conditions, then it is more likely to be spotted that way.”

The others laughed and then began to file out of the room, but the Professor stopped them. “One more suggestion. Find some clothes that fit. You all look like you’ve raided your parents’ closets!”

Hank and Xavier could hear the now-young group talking as they left. “So, who wants to go to the mall?”

“Jubes!”

“I ain’t going nowhere like this yellow.”

Xavier smiled, as Hank sat down on his chair next to him and poured them each a shot of whiskey. “Charles are you sure it such a good idea to let four hormonal, dangerous and rather unpredictable teenagers on the loose?”

“Hank, my dear friend, we have a school full of hormonal, dangerous and unpredictable teenagers. What’s four more?”

“Well, at least we know Scott will behave himself.”

Xavier chuckled and finished his whiskey. “You didn't know him when he was my student, did you?”

Hank shook his head. “No why?”

“Let’s just say, if the first thing he does is steal a car, I won’t be surprised!”


**********END OF PART TWO
Irresponsible by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Gamma.

Summary: “The four of you obviously need something to occupy yourselves with.”
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” 3/?
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Category: Movieverse.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Spoilers/Continuity: None.
Genre: Humour

**********************

“I still think the mall is a good idea.” They were walking along the wood panel corridor that lead to their rooms. They had passed a couple of students in the lower halls, earning them a couple of funny looks, but luckily most of the kids were away for spring break.

“We should get changed before we do anything. The Professor was right. We all look a little funny.”

“You’re right. Scooter looks like the boy wonder.”

Scott stopped in front of Logan and squared his shoulders. “It’s better than looking like some red-necked farm boy.”

“Who you calling a farm boy!”

“You, the one from Waltons’ mountain. I’m calling you a farm boy, you, you FARM BOY!”

“You white bread, lilly-livered pansy-assed dick!”

The next second, Scott lunged at Logan and punched him. “I’ll show you who’s a pansy, Jon Boy!” Logan jabbed Scott in the stomach. “Oommph!”

“You’ll pay for that, you stuck-up, stick-up-his-ass….”

“STOP IT! Both of you.” With Jubes’ help, Marie pulled them apart. “You’re behaving like a couple of…well, kids! Go get changed and then met us back in my room.”

Both men, or boys as they were now, looked each other up and down with hate and stomped off in different directions. Two loud thumps signalled their door closing. “Is it me, or are the two of them worse than normal?”

Marie opened her door for Jubes to go in as she spoke. “Hank said something about an increase in hormones. I guess that’s what up with them. Too much testosterone.”

“Yeah, like, Logan so doesn’t have enough already.” Jubes flopped down onto Marie’s bed. By the looks of things she didn’t need to change her clothes. They fit well even though, like Marie, she didn’t fill them as much. “I guess they’re just a couple of horny teenage boys now. Do you feel any different?”

Marie took off her jeans and pulled out a black denim mini skirt from her closet. She put it on, then put black leggings on underneath and her flat ballet-style shoes. “Kinda, I guess. I feel like I want to be irresponsible, but then again, I think that’s only because I could probably get away with it. What about you?”

“Definitely irresponsible, and…promise you won’t laugh?”

Marie let out a little giggle and lay down on the bed next to Jubes. “No.”

“I feel, kinda, horny, you know more than normal. Like I could really do with finding Pete and totally jumping him. Maybe it’s just ‘cause I know I shouldn’t.”

“Jubes! I can’t believe you just said that. Anyway, Pete’s too old for you! Ha!”

Jubes made a horrified face, stood up on Marie’s bed, grabbed one of her pillows and smacked her around the head with it. “Ohh, your gonna pay for that, sparky!”

Marie grabbed the other pillow, and they began laughing as they walloped each other on Marie’s bed. White feathers began to float around them. That’s how Scott and Logan found them two minutes later.

“What are you two, five!”

Marie laughed and threw the pillow at him. He sidestepped perfectly, and it hit Scott square in the face. Both girls and Logan began to laugh uncontrollably until they were on the floor sitting up against Marie’s bed. Scott simply stood with his arms crossed over his chest.

After she composed herself a little, Jubes spoke to him. “What are you wearing?” She looked him up and down: baggy skater jeans, white trainers and a white over-sized American football T-shirt. “You look like some kind of gang-banger. Which, for you, is weird.”

“What, it’s comfy. I got them out of the lost laundry bin. Don’t look like that, the clean lost laundry!”

Marie nudged Logan. “And as for you, you look the same. All you need is a cowboy hat.”

“Changed my shirt and just did up my belt tighter. But I need to borrow some boots. Any ideas?”

“Bobby’s got small feet for a guy his height. We could ask him.”

“Maybe we should just steal ‘em. Bobby’ll flip if he sees us like this.”

“Yeah, let’s go freak him out.” Scott was practically bouncing at the idea. The others looked at him a little surprised, then smiled, and jumped to their feet.

They found Mr. Drake Geography teacher, as he was now known, in his classroom sorting through old textbooks. The four X-teenagers stood outside the room crowded around the small view window in the door.

“Ok, so how do we do this best?” Marie whispered so that she didn’t alert Bobby to their position.

“How about we jump him and stuff him in the supply closet, then steal his shoes?”

Logan shook his head at Scott. “That’s a dumb idea. He’ll freeze us.”

“Not if he doesn’t see us coming, and do you have a better idea Jon Boy?”

“Scooter, you call me that once more, and I’ll keebab your ass!”

Marie nudged Scott. “Oh for god’s sake, would the two of you just stop! I say we walk in, talk to him, then jump him and stuff him in the supply closet, and yes, then we can steal his shoes.”

“OK, let’s go.”

Jubes opened the door and walked into the room, followed by Marie and then Logan and Scott. Bobby looked at Jubes and Marie, a little confused. “Hey Bobcicle, what ya up to?”

“Hi Jubes, Rogue. You two look different somehow.” His gaze then fell on Scott and Logan. His eyes went wide. “Logan? Scott?!? What the hell…ahh!” Logan got close and with a flick of his wrist and claws, Bobby’s pants fell around his knees. As he bent to catch them, Jubilee and Marie grabbed his arms and began to tie his hands behind his back with some string that was on his desk. “What the hell are you doing!”

Scott got the supply closet door open, and with a small push, Bobby fell backwards through the door. Logan pulled off his Doc Martens and then sat on one of the school desks to put them on. Jubes got hold of Bobby’s belt and pulled it tight around his ankles.

Bobby was shouting at them. “Can’t we shut him up?”

“Sure, Scott, you’re team leader after all, whatever you say.” With that Marie stripped off one of Bobby’s socks and shoved it in his mouth, then wound some more of the string around his head to keep it in position. She made her accent sound extra thick and put on her best dramatic voice. “Sorry, Bobby, but I did it for the money!”

She stepped back and slammed the closet door, leaving her ex-boyfriend bound and gagged on a pile of copy paper and paint supplies. The other three were looking at her strangely. She shrugged. “What? I’ve always wanted to say that!”

“Ok, listen, dudes and dude-ette. I know I’m not normally the voice of reason, but we can’t really leave him there, can we?” She jabbed her thumb in the direction of Bobby and the muffled noises.

Logan and Scott looked at each other, then shrugged and in unison spoke. “Yeah.” Marie giggled.

Jubes laughed as well. “Ok.”

“Now you’ve got some shoes, sugar, what do ya wanna do?”

He smirked and hooked his finger in the top of her skirt, then pulled her towards him. “How do you feel about underage sex?”

“That depends. How do your feel about underage girls?”

“Well I have to say, I kinda always liked them!”

“Eww, you two are gross. Come on, Scotty. I feel like raidin’ the fridge.” She grabbed Scott’s elbow and led him out of the room, leaving Logan and Marie snuggling against the school desk.

Logan leaned in and was about to kiss her when a muffled bang came from the supply closet. Marie stopped and giggled. He grabbed her hand and pulled her from the room. “Let’s find somewhere a little more private, shall we?”

As they left, Bobby began to moan again and bang both his feet against the closet door. After a couple of kicks, it flew open. He managed, somehow, to get to his feet. Then he bunny-hopped his way to the classroom door. He turned his back to it so he could get the door open, but he sadly misjudged his step and feel backwards, hitting his head against the door and knocking himself out cold.

Jubes opened the large industrial-sized fridge in the back of the canteen kitchen. She stuck her head in and searched for something good to eat. Scott grabbed a soda out of the cupboard and leaned casually forward against the counter, fiddling with the cap.

He looked over the counter at the fridge, and he smiled. All he could see was Jubilee’s tiny ass sticking out from behind the door. He took a long pull of the soda but never took his eyes off her ass. He suddenly felt really hot and had to re-arrange his trousers, as his reaction to her was suddenly very apparent.

He closed his eyes tight. “Think un-sexy thoughts! Think un-sexy thoughts!”

Jubes turned around. “What’d you say?”

He suddenly stood up straight and then flinched as his ‘problem’ hit the side of the counter. “Nothing! I said nothing, absolutely nothing at all.”

“Whatever. You’re a weird kid.” She made herself a ham and cheese sandwich and then sat of the counter to eat it. Scott stood next to her.

“You want a Slushi? I know how to work the machine.” It was a gift to the students from the Professor after Alkali Lake, a large industrial Slushi maker.

Jubes smiled “Ok.”

Scott hopped off the counter and went over to the back of the kitchen to the Slushi machine. “Blue or Red?”

She finished off the last of her sandwich. “Um, Blue.”

Scott got a large cup and lid and turned the machine on. It began to churn the coloured mixtures around in icy circles. Scott pulled the lever, but in his enthusiasm, he pulled it a bit too hard and the lever broke. “Shit!” Blue Slushi began to pour out all over the floor.

“Scott, turn it off.”

“I can’t. It won’t stop coming out.” He moved back away from the Slushi mixture and knocked over a pile of plates as he went. They sailed to the floor with a loud crash. “What do we do?”

Jubes began to laugh. “We run, Scott. We run.” They both laughed and ran out of the room, heading for upstairs.

Logan led Marie into his room and kicked the door shut. He immediately kissed her and pressed her against the closed door. Using his thumb to lower her jaw, he slipped his tongue in her mouth and sunk his hands into her hair.

He walked her over to the bed, and they fell onto it with a bounce. She let him get comfortable in between her legs, and they started kissing again. Logan went back up onto his knees and pulled his shirt off. Then he pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor.

Marie sat up as well. She bit her bottom lip as she watched him pull his clothes off. She slowly followed suit and took her top off. To Logan’s joy, she didn’t have a bra on. He smirked as his hands immediately went to her breasts.

“Aren’t most teenagers bad at this?”

“I ain’t most teenagers darlin’!” As he kneaded her breasts, she leaned forward and kissed him while using her hands to undo his jeans. Their actions became heated and frantic as their kissing got more intense. Logan shook off his jeans and laid down again.

He had one of his hands on her breast and the other slowly going up Marie’s skirt. He pulled off her leggings and took her panties with it as well. Once they were out of the way, he put his hand up her skirt again and began to massage her clit. “Christ, Marie, you’re wet already.”

“I guess underage sex is more fun that I thought.” She spoke in panted breaths as her stomach began to tighten at the feelings he was creating in her. He nipped at her neck and then growled in her ear. “Ahh, God Logan!” The heat of her orgasm spread through her groin and across her body, making her skin glow red.

He kissed her again. She slid her hand down his back and into the back of his boxers. As he nipped at her lips, she pushed his boxers off, then began to stroke his length. She was surprised at how warm it was.

He opened her thighs gently and positioned himself to enter her. “You sure about this?” She nodded, and he pushed in. Their rhythm was slow to start with, but soon gathered in intensity as they neared their own completion.

Logan held her hips still as she began to move wildly under him, her orgasm approaching her swiftly. He buried his tongue in her mouth and came with a hard thrust into her. It triggered hers, and she screwed her eyes shut and moaned into his mouth as her nails dug into his forearms. He noticed that it didn’t take him long, and hoped it was only temporary thing while his body was younger.

They moved apart, breathless and sweaty. “Wow!” She just didn’t know what else to say.

“Yeah.” He was about to say something else but the loud knocking on his door stopped him. He flared his nostrils, then rolled his eyes. “What, Scooter?”

“Professor wants us in his office, now.”

Fifteen minutes later, Scott, Jubilee, Logan and Marie were sitting in front of Xavier’s desk. Xavier himself was behind the desk. ‘Ro stood next to him, trying to hide her smile and Bobby was pacing in the far corner.

“Sir, you have to deal with them.”

Xavier raised his hand at Bobby. “I am planning on dealing with them, Robert.” He turned to the four teenagers. “Do you have an explanation? You left Robert in a position that could have been dangerous. If Ororo had not been passing by, he may well still be there.”

“Logan needed shoes.” Marie was biting her nails and trying desperately not to project images of her and Logan having sex.

“You could have asked. And as for the mess in the kitchen, who is responsible for that?”

Scott raised his hand. “Me.” Xavier shook his head.

“The four of you obviously need something to occupy yourselves with.” Logan smirked and was about to speak, but Xavier raised his hand to stop him. “Not that. The old barn behind the lake is full of old props and costumes from various school productions. It all needs boxing up and putting into the storage shed. The four of you can go and do that.” They left his office moaning and grumbling about getting covered in dust and spiders.

Bobby walked to the front of the Professor’s desk. “Why aren’t they in isolation? They should be locked up!”

“They’re not criminals, Robert, just irresponsible. And if I remember rightly, you and St John weren’t exactly angels.”

**********END OF PART THREE
Lessons by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
Summary:“Why the fuck does the school have one of them?” Logan just couldn’t believe his eyes.
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” 4/?
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Category: Movieverse.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Spoilers/Continuity: None.
Genre: A lot of things.
Notes: Set after X2.
**********************

They got to the barn, and the girls were still moaning about the amount of dust that they would most probably get covered in. Jubes was more worried about the spiders; she had hated them ever since she was a kid. Now she was a kid, she hated them even more.

Scott and Logan had carried the boxes that the caretaker had provided. Jubes had the packing tape, and Marie had a marker and some labels. All four stood outside the barn’s double doors, just staring at the huge padlock.

“Great, he never give us the key.” Jubes threw her hands up in defeat. “Rock, paper, scissors to see who goes back for it?”

“Rock, paper, scissors? Yellow, I got my own key.” Logan popped a single claw and snapped the padlock off with a quick flick.

“Nice, Wolvie. He’ll make you pay for that.”

“So? Do I look like I care? No, cause I don’t.” He walked in and coughed at all the dust floating around. “Come on, let’s get this over with. Then maybe Hank will have sorted that machine out.”

Marie came up behind him and wound her arms around his waist. “What’s the matter, sugar? Fed up with being young and virile?”

He turned in her embrace and cupped her face with his hands. “Darlin’, I’m always young and virile.” He kissed her and easily slipped his tongue into her mouth.

“Again, eww.” Jubes brushed past them into the barn.

It was a huge barn, one level, but you could tell it used to have an upper level. There was a small window at either end near the ceiling and the old wooden ladder that would’ve been used was up against the far wall.

There were about six or seven rails of costumes and countless boxes of hats, shoes, and feather boas. Further back, there was even more bags, old broken boxes and baskets filled with props like swords, plastic Tommy guns and silly stuff like that. Also right at the back in the centre was a huge tarp, with something bulky underneath it.

“Shit! This is going to take us hours.”

“Scott, my friend, I think that’s the point.” Marie threw the labels and marker pen on a small table to the side. She was glad that she had put her gloves back on. She hated the idea of getting dust under her nails. “Why don’t we start with the props at the back, then do the clothes?” Marie was trying to be methodical.

“Why not? Guess we have to start somewhere, and it’s not like we have much of a choice.” Scott started to make his way to the back of the barn; he had to move a few boxes to get through.

The boys started with the broken boxes at the back, but Jubes and Marie couldn’t resist looking through some of the clothes.

There was an old couch that had most of the broken boxes stacked on top of it. Logan and Scott noticed that the girls weren’t planning on doing any work any time soon, so they dumped the boxes and slumped on the couch and were immediately rewarded with a small cloud of dust.

Marie ran out from in between two of the clothes racks. “Hey, Scott, look! I found a ‘Robin’ costume.” She held up the Batman’s sidekick outfit. Jubes and Logan both started laughing.

“Very funny. There a Neanderthal man one in there for Logan?”

“No, how about an Astronaut?” It was Scott’s turn to laugh this time.

“Yeah, he could be ‘Johnny Neutron, Astronaut’ or ‘Johnny Neutron, Farm Boy’!” He snorted as he laughed.

“Scooter, stop with the farm boy crap!”

Marie and Jubes started calling to them from the rails. “How about an American Football Player?”

“No,” They replied in unison..

“Abraham Lincoln?”

“No.”

“Bugsy Malone, or is it supposed to be Al Capone?”

“No!”

“Ooooh, white naval officer’s suit!”

“No!”

“Marie, this one looks way too big. Who the hell would have worn that?” Marie laughed, grabbed whatever Jubes was holding and ran out to the boys.

“Hey guys...” She held up a large sequinned dress. “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?”

“NO!”

“Hey ‘Ree, look at this one.” Marie ran back to Jubes in the racks. Logan and Scott rolled their eyes when they heard them giggling. “You have to put this on.” There was more giggling and the distinct rustle of clothes, and Marie ran out in front of Scott and Logan.

“Forget Johnny Neutron. How about ‘Pumpkin Woman’!” She struck a stupid Kung-Fu pose and laughed. She was dressed in a baggy plastic pumpkin outfit.

“Even better than that - ‘Inflatable, Pumpkin Woman’!” Marie turned to Jubes when she said ‘Inflatable’, but wasn’t quick enough to stop her from pulling the inflate cord on the side of her costume.

Marie screeched as the inside layer of the pumpkin began to inflate. It was obviously meant for a larger person, because it made her completely round. She wobbled comically, showing only her feet out of the bottom. “Let the sir out!” Her arms were out to her sides, and she couldn’t reach to release cord herself. Logan and Scott were laughing so hard, they made another dust cloud rise up around them. They laughed and coughed almost simultaneously.

Marie was still wobbling around in a circle, and when she tried to follow Jubes to get her to deflate it, she fell forward and rolled from side to side. “Someone just help me!” Her so-called friends and boyfriend laughed even harder.

After a couple more minutes of hysterical laughter, Jubes wiped her tears away and pulled the deflate cord. With a rude noise, Marie’s costume went down almost instantly. She got to her feet and huffed back in between the rails to take it off again. “Not funny!”

Logan was still laughing at Marie when he slung his head back over the edge of the couch. The big hulking tarp caught his attention. Sitting up straight, he elbowed Scott. “What’s under that?”

Scott shrugged, and they both got up to look. They ignored the girls giggling and started to unwrap the tarp. A good yank, and it flew off completely. “Why the fuck does the school have one of them?” Logan just couldn’t believe his eyes.

There stood, dusty and unused, a fully-built medieval catapult. “I can’t really remember. A class project, I think. They had to build a Catapult or a Treb’uchet. Um, the class was about…..” He scratched his head.

“War, by any chance?” Jubes had joined them, leaving Marie to grumble back into her own clothes, and smirked at her own sarcastic remark.

“Something like that. They tested it with a sack full of old clothes. Still managed to break the greenhouse.” Marie joined them as they were looking over the huge contraption. It was on four huge wheels. Resting in the centre was the spring mechanism and further back was the ammunition cup.

“What is it?” Logan and Scott turned to look at her, astonished that she didn’t know. “What? I don’t know.”

“It’s a catapult. Medieval or Roman.” This time all three of them turned to look at Jubes. “What? I actually paid attention in History class. Do you think it still works? We could inflate Marie again and fire her off!”

“Oh ha-fucking-ha, Jubes. I’m not getting in that thing!” She crossed her arms in front of her chest, and Jubes laughed.

“We can’t fire it in here, but…” Logan jumped up onto the machine base and then up into the ammunition cup and started to bounce it. “You can bounce in it. Marie, wanna try darlin’?”

She laughed at him. “I’m not coming up there! Forget it, mister.” He was still bouncing.

Marie moved round the other side. “What does this do?” She was about to touch the firing arm.

Scott, Logan, and Jubes all yelled at her, “DON’T TOUCH THAT!” But instead of stopping her from touching, they made her jump and push it anyway.

There was a split second of complete silence as the firing arm fell forwards. Then there was a loud creak. The cup flew forward at incredible speed, hurling Logan along with it. He flew the entire length of the barn. Then he smashed loudly through the window at the end. “OOOOHHHH SSSHHHIT!” He kept going another 20 feet or so, then came to a stop with an enormous splash in the middle of the lake.

Xavier was sitting at his desk, his back to the window that looked out over the lake. Hank sat in front of him. “Charles, you have to admit it was rather amusing.”

“Yes, it was, but they really should know better.”

“There isn’t really an increase in hormones, but it’s just that their young bodies are reacting to it more. It reduces their ability for rational thought, fear of getting caught etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t get into more trouble.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t be surprised either. They’re occupied for now, though. How much longer do…?” He didn’t finish his sentence because Hank put his hand over his mouth and stood up with a horrified look in his eyes.

“OOOOHHHH SSSHHHIT!” *splash*

Charles heard the splash and, without moving, calmly took a sit of his tea. “Mmm, I did briefly wonder if putting them in the same room as the catapult was wise.”

Jubes and Marie sat crossed legged in the centre of the med lab. Scott was leaning casually against the wall, and Logan was shaking himself dry like a wet dog. Hank handed him a towel, then stood by his lab equipment and pinched his nose to hold in his amusement. Bobby and ‘Ro stood behind the Professor’s wheelchair, listening to him scold his X-Men.

“You are not to leave this room, you are not to touch anything, and you are to leave Dr. McCoy to complete his research. Your actions have not been what I have come to expect of you as X-Men. I realise that this *situation* is more than a little unusual, but that is no excuse for irresponsible behaviour. Is that understood?”

“Yes, sir,” all four replied, and Logan shook his wet hair out again.

“Good.” The Professor, ‘Ro and a stony-faced Bobby left the room.

Hank looked at them from over the top of his glasses. He walked into the corridor and came back with a dry t-shirt and hooded top for Logan. “I’m afraid I don’t have any jeans, but this should help make you a little more comfortable.”

“Thanks, blue.” Marie bit her lip and smiled when he stripped off his shirt and undershirt, revealing his wonderful chest. He winked at her.

Hank took Logan’s wet clothes and walked from the room. He stopped at the door. “I trust you four will be fine by yourselves?” They nodded, and he left.

Logan sank to the floor behind Marie and snuggled into her neck. She giggled as he licked her skin, making her blush and smile. “Sorry I shot you through a window, sugar.”

“It’s ok, darlin’. It was kinda fun.”

Jubes laid on the floor and stared at the ceiling. “This is so Breakfast Club.”

“I like that film. Charlie Sheen, right?” Marie moved away from Logan slightly; he was making her feel a little light-headed.

“No, Emilio Estevez. Wasn’t Molly Ringwold in it too?”

“Yeah, she was the girl who could put her lipstick in between her breasts and put it on her lips. What was the other guy’s name, the one who was in St. Elmo’s as well?”

“Can’t remember.”

“Never heard of it.” She rubbed Logan’s leg.

“Why am I not surprised, sugar.” She turned to Jubes again. “Didn’t they have to get to the cafeteria and back without getting caught?”

Jubes sat up and smirked. “Yeah, they did.” She glanced at Scott and then at Logan. “Fancy a dare?”

“We’d never make it to the cafeteria and back.” All eyes turned to Scott. “But we’d make it to the garage.”

*************END OF PART FOUR
The Long Arm by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
Summary: “I don’t know what you’re doing, but I’m moving on…..”
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” 5/?
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Category: Movieverse.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Notes: Set after X2.
**********************

Four young heads simultaneously peeked out from the med lab door. “It’s all clear,” Scott whispered.

They crept out from the door and slid along the corridor to the blackbird hangar. Scott typed in his access code. “Shit, it’s been changed.”

“Maybe this isn‘t such a good idea.”

Jubes glared at her best friend. “Let me see.” Jubes pushed in front. They were all still whispering. “Go back to the lab, and get a screw driver or a knife - anything like that.”

Logan snuck off and thirty seconds later came back with a scalpel. “This do?”

“Yeah.” She used the scalpel to pry open the cover of the keypad. In the back of the keypad was a miniature keyboard. Pulling it out, she began to type in a series of codes.

“How the hell do you know how to do this?”

“Come on, Scott, you must have wondered how we always got back in after curfew?”

“Yeah, I did, but I never thought for a minute you were hacking into the system to do it.”

She replaced the mini-keyboard and then the pad cover. “That’s why we always went on a Thursday. You guys changed the codes on a Friday. No one ever noticed.” She typed in a four-digit code; the light went green and the hangar door slid open.

Scott got close to her ear. “I’m impressed.” She turned her head and her lips were very close to his.

“Good.” She licked her lips, and he smiled at her.

They moved through into the hangar and across to the access tunnel on the far side. The tunnel led them to a hatch which opened up into the Mansion garage. Logan swung his arm around Marie and then pressed her up against Scott’s blue Jaguar. “I say we take this one.”

“Great idea, dude. Then when we get pulled over, they’ll think we stole it.” She jumped into her own battered open-topped Jeep. “Let’s take this.”

Scott pushed her across from the driver seat and into the passenger’s side. “I’ll drive.”

She smiled sweetly at him. “Fine by me, handsome.”

Scott pulled the underside of the steering column out and was about to hot-wire the car when Jubes stopped him. “What are you doing, you idiot?”

“Getting us out of here.”

“Scott, it’s my car. I have a key!”

He shrugged. “Old habits and all that.” She passed him the key while shaking her head in amazement.

Logan got Marie around the waist and lifted her into the back. Then he leapt in after her. She immediately snuggled into him as Scott drove out the garage and drove to the back exit of the mansion grounds.

The Professor was once again in his office looking over some student papers while enjoying a cup of tea. A knock on his door disturbed him once again. “Come.” He looked up to see Eric the caretaker walk in.

“Sorry to disturb you, Professor, but the students are up to no good again. I‘ve just seen four of them steel with Miss Lee’s car about five minutes ago.”

Xavier sighed. “Thank you, Eric. I’ll deal with it.” Eric nodded and left, closing the door behind him. Picking up his phone, he dialled the extension number for Hank’s lab. “Hank, yes, I believe you may have lost something. It appears they have, yes. No, I’m afraid they are already off the grounds. Eric spotted them in Jubilee’s car. Yes, I’m heading down to Cerebro now.”

Scott pulled off the dirt track they had been travelling along for about a mile and parked the Jeep under some trees at the edge of a small lake. It was a fishing lake, but there wasn’t anybody there. It was deserted which suited them all just fine.

Logan and Marie had been kissing in the back nearly all the way there. Once the car stopped, Marie had climbed into Logan’s lap and their kissing intensified. Scott and Jubes looked in the back at them. Then they looked at each other. Scott was the first to speak. “Walk?”

“Yeah, walk.”

Logan had his hands in her hair; he let them slide down to her hips and rocked her against his growing erection. She bit her lip at the sensation, still in awe of the fact she was with him and he was all hers. She pushed her hands under his hooded top and broke their kiss only to get it and his t-shirt over his head, then loving the feel of her hands on his chest. His hands drifted under her skirt and hooked into the tops of her leggings.

She shifted so that he could take them off. Then she was back straddling his lap. He lifted her top over her bare breasts but didn’t take it off. The seat was uncomfortable for him, but he was way beyond caring now he had Marie in his lap. She threw her head back and moaned as he latched onto one of her hard and sensitive nipples. Licking, sucking, nipping her into an intense frenzy.

He let go of her breast and started to undo his jeans while she kissed him again. She helped him free his erection. They moaned as she rubbed her hand over it. His hands slid slowly up her thighs and back under her mini skirt, pushing it up around her waist. Briefly, she thought about how she must look, top around her neck and her skirt around her wrist: the epitome of rushed teenage sex.

“Should we be think about contraception?” she spoke breathlessly into his mouth, her eyes still unable to open or focus.

He nipped at her lips as he spoke. “Probably.” Pulling her panties to one side, he sunk into her with a growl. “Fuck, darlin’, you’re so hot!”

Holding onto the Jeep’s overhead bar, she rode him slow and steady as he sucked her nipples, alternating between her two pert, perfectly-rounded globes. Biting her left nipple, he held her hips, unable to take the slow pace any longer, and pistonned his own hips up into her, hard and quick. She moaned and gasped with each thrust.

Her orgasm took her by surprise, and she shrieked at the trees overhead. Slowing, he kissed her nipples again. “Turn around, darlin’.” She did on shaky legs, and he entered her again. The new position made his cock bump against a different part of her insides, and she was close again in seconds.

He grabbed her thighs and spread them apart over his knees. “Yeah… fuck, Marie, yeah, God, fuck, fuck, yeah, you’re mine, all mine!” Pressing her body back against his chest and cupping her breasts with his hands, he bounced her roughly up and down his cock.

Scott had hauled back and thrown the perfect flat rock into the lake. It skimmed the surface and bounced perfectly three times before sinking. “Like that.”

“Ok.” Jubes threw her rock similar to the way Scott had, but it made a big plop and sunk instantly. “I’m not very good at this.”

He stood behind her and moulded into her body. She looked down and saw his hand slowly snake across the exposed skin of her stomach. He ran his other hand from her shoulder down to her hand. “Hold your arm like this…” He turned her hand sideways. “And hold your hand to the side like this.” His breath tickled her ear, and she shuddered, making her smile and bite her lip. Their faces were so close that she could look into his eyes and actually see them through their ruby-coloured prisons.

A loud orgasmic shriek interrupted their moment; they broke apart and looked in the direction of the jeep. They could only see its wheels from where they where, but you could tell it was moving.

Jubes blushed and turned away from him. She suddenly felt shy, nervous. It threw her a little. She was usually so confident and polished with men; now she felt vulnerable. She gasped when he grabbed her arm and turned her to him, instantly taking her lips with his and finding her tongue waiting and warm.

He hooked his hand in the back pockets of her jeans and pulled her to him. She broke the kiss and smiled up at him. “What are we doing?”

“I don’t know what you’re doing, but I’m moving on. I don’t know if it’s…” He gestured to his younger self, “…or what, but I feel like it’s about time.”

“Sure you wanna do that with me?” He smiled and nodded, taking her lips again. “What if this is just about the way we’re feeling now, and when Hank puts us back, we don’t feel the same?”

“I don’t know. I’m just happy to go with how I feel now. It’s been four years since Jean died. I can’t go on wishing her to come back because she’s not going to.”

“I want you to move on, and I want you to be happy. I just don’t want to get hurt, Scott.”

“I can’t promise, but I can try.”

She chuckled and reached up to kiss him again. “We can both try, but I’m not exactly the best person with relationships. I mean, come on, the last guy I went out with was St John and look what happened there. I was in a dungeon while he fucked off with Magneto.”

“And left the rest of us to die.”

“Oh Scott, I’m sorry. That day was so much worse for you than it was for the rest of us. I didn’t mean to sound…”

“It’s fine.” He kissed her again, then put his arm around her shoulder. The noise from the Jeep had gone quiet, so they walked back towards it.

Logan pulled the hooded top over his head and jumped out of the back of the Jeep to join Marie, standing on the grass. She had already re-arranged her clothes and put her leggings back on. “What you looking at?”

She pointed towards the lake. “They’re kissing. It’s so cute.”

“One-Eye and Sparky, huh? I never would have bet on that.”

“Me either, but they look sweet, don’t you think?”

He pressed her against the side of the Jeep and nipped her neck. “Do I look like the kinda guy who thinks that stuff is ‘sweet’?”

“Mmmm, guess not.” He was making her light-headed again, so she pushed him away slightly. They had already done things that she never would have dreamed of before, like having sex in an ope space with hre friends only meters away.

“Hey Scott.” Marie turned and saw Scott and Jubes walking back to them. When he heard his name, Scott looked up from Jubilee’s eyes. “Got any money?”

“Yeah, why?” They all started piling into the Jeep again, only this time Logan drove and the girls where in the back.

“I can hear a drive-thru calling my name. Who’s up for McDonald’s?” He reversed the Jeep up the track and then swung it around, making Scott laugh and the girls screech.

They pulled into the parking lot of McDonalds, and Scott jumped down and helped Jubes out of the back. “What do you two want?”

“A big whatever and a chocolate milkshake.” Logan turned in his seat to look at Marie behind him.

“Chicken, please, and a diet coke.”

“Try not to get naked while we’re gone,” Jubes laughed as she walked away with Scott.

Logan sat in the front and scanned his eyes around the area, while Marie fiddled with her ponytail. The parking lot was mostly empty apart from one other car on the other side with four boys in. He also noticed a Police Patrol car across the street. The two cops inside were drinking coffee and watching the passing traffic, so Logan paid them no attention.

He turned to look at Marie. She had piled her hair up into a messy bun, and he liked the way it framed her face. She really did look like she had when he picked her up in Laughlin City. Young and pretty. He had thought about her even then, thought about how he could get around her skin. Thought about how she would feel under his hands, taste on his tongue. Now he knew, and he couldn’t help but smirk to himself.

“What are you smiling about?”

“You and all that perfect skin wrapped around me.”

“My skin isn’t perfect, Logan, far from it.” She drew her eyebrows together and inspected her hands.

“What?”

“That’s the first time.” She gasped at her hands.

“First time for what?”

“That I’ve thought about it. That’s honestly the first time I’ve thought about my skin since Hank told me it hadn’t manifested yet. I’ve never been so relaxed about it.”

Logan gave her a dazzling smile. “That’s a good thing, darlin’.” Then he had another thought. “Sure it’s still off?”

“Well, yeah.” She placed her hand on his. “See, no sucky sucky die die!”

He laughed. “No, I mean are you sure it hasn’t manifested and you can just control it?”

He watched the idea dawn on her face. She shook her head. “I don’t know. How would I know?”

“How do you feel when, ya know, its *on* or whatever?”

“Well just, kinda, I don’t know.”

“Ok, try it a different way. Do ya feel like there’s anything missing?”

“I guess I do have that I’ve-forgotten-something feeling, but I’m not sure I can place *what*.”

He reached for her hand and held it, rubbing small circles in her palm. “Maybe that’s the key to it then. If you figure out what the *what* is, then maybe you can get a handle on it.”

“Maybe.”

Scott and Jubes joined them again and passed out the food. After eating their fill, Scott making a couple of remarks about how he would never have imagined Logan drinking milkshakes, they set off home.

This time Scott drove, and Logan sat in the passenger seat. Roughly seven miles from the Mansion’s front entrance, a blue and red light shone in their rear view mirror and a quick blast of a patrol car horn caught their attention.

“Shit, I’m going to have to pull over.”

“Oh God! I knew this would happen.”

“Everyone just act natural.” The officer driving came round to speak to Scott, leaving his colleague to look round the back of the Jeep. “Help you, officer? Was I speeding?”

“Yes son, I’m afraid you were. Nearly 8mph over the limit. Licence and registration please.”

“Uh, I don’t have it on me.”

“You don’t have it on you?”

Scott nodded, and the officer called to his colleague. “Hal, vehicle check, please.”

“Sure thing, Roger.”

“Sir, that won’t be needed. We live just up here, at the Xavier School.”

“You bunch are from Xavier’s. Right.” Officer Hal got out of the car and walked back to Officer Roger’s side. His comment immediately got Scott’s back up.

“Vehicle’s registered to a Miss Jubilation Lee.”

“That’s me, but I let him drive it.”

“And how old are you, miss?” Officer Hal asked.

“Seventeen.” She gave him her best smile.

“Funny. According to the vehicle check, this Miss J Lee is twenty-one.”

“What about you, son. How old are you?” Officer Roger asked.

Scott scratched the back of his neck and sighed, knowing full well they were completely busted. “Thirty-four.” Jubes snorted in the backseat and then put her hand over her mouth.

“Really? You like good for your age,” was the sarcastic reply.

“I like to stay off the donuts.”

“Watch your mouth, young man.”

“Why, don’t people’s taxes pay you to watch it for me?”

Officer Roger squared his jaw. “That’s it, all of you out, now!” He grabbed Scott’s arm and pulled him from the driver’s seat. Then he pushed him against the hood of the Jeep. “Hands out wide, and spread your legs.”

“What’s the matter, cops pay can’t afford your rent, boys?”

Officer Roger grabbed Scott’s wrists and pulled them behind his back, cuffing him. Then he slammed his face against the hood. Jubes shrieked. “If I were you, I’d keep my mouth shut. Hal, call for another car to take the girls.”

“Sure.” Scott looked up from the hood and saw Logan smirking from a similar position opposite him. Officer Hal hauled Logan up and pushed him into the back of the patrol car.

Siting on the floor of the cell, Marie knew she should probably move before she got stiff, but she really couldn’t be bothered. Jubes sat on the small cot next to her.

Logan and Scott were both in the cell next to them. Logan lay on the cot with his hands behind his head, and Scott was seated similarly to Marie on the floor.

“Way to go, Scooter.”

“Bite me, Jon Boy!”

Jubes tapped Marie on the shoulder. “I think they should be in separate cells.”

“I think you’re probably right. Though if they attack each other, at least they’re in the right place.”

A loud buzzer sounded, and the main gate slid open for Officer Roger to walk in. “Well, I’ve spoken with your headmaster, and you’re all being released without charge.”

All four of them groaned and stood up. “Only thing is, he said that he doesn’t have anyone available to come and pick you up. And seeing, as I can’t let you go off in that Jeep knowing full well none of you have a licence. You’re just gonna have to stay here for a while.”

Marie had her face right up against the bars. “How long is a while?”

“That depends on your Professor.”

Logan ran his hands through his hair and smacked the bars. “You have got to be fucking kidding me! Xavier’s just gonna leave us here?”

The officer smirked at Logan. “Think yourself lucky son, he mentioned the possibility of you spending the rest of your life thinking you’re a six year old girl.”

*****************END OF PART FIVE
Back to Normal? by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
Thank you to Gamma, she kept me on track and pointed out were I need to explain more or sort out the storyline. She's a star!

Summary: “Sure you’re not, you know, disappointed in me?”
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” 6/6
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Feedback: Please, bad or good. If no one tells me it’s bad, I won’t know!
Notes: Set after X2.
**********************

“Do you think he did this on purpose?” Marie had re-taken her position on the floor; Jubes had sat down next to her.

“I’ll bet any fucking money he did. Keep us outta his way for a while.”

“Come to think of it, Jon Boy, that cop didn’t look that surprised that we were from Xavier’s.”

“One, stop calling me Jon Boy! Two, what, you think Xavier tipped him off?”

“It’s possible.”

“No way, dude. The Prof wouldn’t do that to us, would he?”

They all looked at each other, the realisation that they had been picked up and then left to rot intentionally dawning on them. There was a collective sigh, and they tried to relax. They could all see each other clearly as the cells were purely made up of bars.

“How long have we been here now?” Marie got up and stretched, giving Logan an eyeful of bare midriff.

Scott looked at his watch. “Two hours, forty-eight minutes.”

Logan got up too, stretched his shoulders and cracked his neck. He flexed his forearms, and his claws sprang free with a loud metallic snikt. “We could just get outta here.”

“I don’t think the Professor would appreciate that, sugar.” He smiled at Marie. She was right, but it didn’t make him feel any better.

Logan looked at his hand and his claws. They felt wrong, weighed differently. He really was fed up with being like this; he wanted to be back to normal. He bet to himself that if he got into a fight, he wouldn’t fare very well. His balance would be wrong. He sprang them back in and hissed at the pain. That was something else that felt different, and he didn’t like it. He sat back down, feeling less relaxed that he ever could have remembered being.

Another two hours later, Officer Roger walked back into the cell holding, but this time he had someone with him.

“Looks like you kids are free to go. Your Mr Drake’s here to take you back to your School.”

“Oh, terrific!”

“Thank you, Officer Fuller, and again Xavier’s School for The Gifted apologises for any inconvenience they may have caused.”

“Don’t mention it. Tell Charles me and the wife still expect him on Sunday.” Bobby smiled at the look of utter disbelief on the faces of his four colleagues. After the day he had had, it was priceless.

Bobby drove the SUV back to the school with Scott sitting next to him in the front. Logan, Jubes, and Marie sulked in the back. All four were silent. “The Professor wants you all in the med lab when we get back.” The all stayed silent.

“You really didn’t think about anything you did over he last few hours did you?” He received no reply from any of them. “I hope that you all realise how serious this is. You could have got the school into a lot of trouble and there could have been some nasty repercussions. I mean it’s a good job that the Professor knows Officer Fuller personally, could you imagine what would have happened if he had decided to press charges?” This time the only response was a death glare from Scott and a growl from Logan.

When they pulled into the garage, they got out of the SUV quickly, leaving Bobby on his own. “You’re welcome!”

Xavier was once again in the med lab with Hank. “I doubt that I need to explain the seriousness of your actions today. I said before that this is an extremely unique situation, one which will now be rectified, putting an end to all this irresponsible and highly inappropriate behaviour.” He sighed heavily and he looked slightly defeated. “I’ve never had any students be this completely reckless and quite frankly I don’t know what to do with you. Thankfully I don’t have to think about it anymore. Hank if you wouldn’t mind.”

Hank stepped forward from behind the Professor’s wheelchair and gestured to the four. “I need the four of you to take your original positions, and do *exactly* as you did before.”

They all moved into position. “You sure this is gonna work, blue?”

“In theory, the adjustments that I have made should be sufficient to reverse the effect on your bodies.”

“Was that a yes?”

“Yes. my dear Jubilee, it was a yes!” He went round behind them and checked that they were all in the correct positions. “Right. On my mark, three, two, one, mark!”

All of them pushed their buttons and placed their hands onto the scanners. The machine started to hum loudly, and the metal began to vibrate under their hands, just like it had the first time. The green light swept down each of their hands, and again it turned red.

Marie cringed; she knew what was coming next. White light took their vision from them, and a hot electrical pulse filled their bodies. Each of them where thrown backwards against the walls of the room, and once again Hank was standing in the middle.

Logan was the first awake this time. He sat up and looked at himself. Everything was back to normal. He looked at his feet. “Shit!” He had forgotten to take off Bobby’s boots. They had split down the sides and hung off of his feet in odd scraps of leather. He kicked them off and away from him.

He heard Scott groaning near him and looked around the room. He found Marie over on the other side. Hank was turning her onto her back. He crawled over to her. “Marie, baby? Wake up.” Hank left her and went to help Scott wake up Jubilee.

She sat up and looked at him, a smile crossing her face at the sight of him. “Hey, you’re you.”

“Yeah.” He kissed her, and as a familiar tingle spread over her body, she pushed him away with a strangled sob.

“I’m so sorry.”

“Darlin’, it’s ok. You’ll figure it out.”

She shook her head, everything that they had done over the last few hours crashing through her mind. They had touched, laughed and made love. He had kissed her, truly kissed her, and now it was gone, all gone.

She got to her feet and pushed past him, running out of the lab and heading straight for the elevator and the safety of her room to cry.

“Marie!”

Xavier put his hand out and caught Logan’s arm as he tried to follow her. “Leave her. Give her a little space. She needs it.”

“Crap!” Logan and Xavier walked out of the lab together talking quietly about Marie.

Scott helped Jubes to her feet as she shook off the last of her dizziness. Hank began to fuss over her. “Hank, really it’s all good under the hood.”
Hank looked at her slightly puzzled by her comment and then he seemed to realise what she meant. “Good, that’s what I like to hear. All fine and well.” He picked up his clipboard from the floor and then turned back to Jubile and Scott. He noticed the way that Scott rubbed her arms and the way that he looked at him. “So how was your experience at being young?”

“Good.” They moved apart a little. Jubes put her hands in her back pockets and looked at her shoes.

“Yeah, good.” Scott scratched he back of his head and looked around the room.

“So, you both felt that the experience was of benefit to you?”

“Well I would have said benefit, but it certainly made me realise a few things.”

Jubes turned to look at Scott “Like what? How to piss off cops?”

“No, not that. That these kids, I don’t know, have more to deal with than just being mutants, they have to be kids too. And even though that should, from our point of view, be easy, it isn’t and I get that now.” Hank decided to slip out of the room while they were talking. He noticed that Scott was slowly getting closer to Jubilee’s body and figured that they have an attraction.

“So ya gonna be easy on them now?”

“Hell no.” He pulled her towards him. “I might be easy on you though.”

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. “Are we still, you know, doing this?”

Slipping his hands into her hair, he kissed her gently. “What do you think? I meant what I said before. I’m done being sad, lonely and I’m done looking at you and feeling guilty, like I’m betraying her something. I want this, you.” She smiled and jumped into his arms, kissing him and wrapping her legs around his waist.

Logan sat on the front steps nursing his cigar and coffee. He wondered how much time he should give her before he tried to talk to her. It was already dark, and most were in bed and if not just going. He wanted to try to explain that it didn’t matter, there were ways, and it didn’t change how he felt about her. He stood up and tossed his cigar into one of the nearby hedges, then stopped. He walked back and picked it up. ‘Ro would be pissed if she found it.

He walked back through the silent mansion and then stopped outside what used to be Scott and Jean’s room. He inclined his head towards the door and then pulled away when his senses took over. Hearing the quiet gasps of Marie’s best friend was not his idea of fun. He kept walking.

He stopped at her door. He could hear running water. Stepping into the room, he could smell her strawberry bath oil. He slowly walked to the bathroom, taking in her room as he went. Her clothes were discarded on the bed alongside her robe. That meant she was naked.

The bathroom door wasn’t shut all the way, and he peeped into the bathroom through a small space. She sat on the edge of the tub, lighting some small candles on the corners. The bath water was blood red again, and he smiled. Her pale back glistened in the dim candlelight, tempting him to touch it, lick it, nip it and mark it as his own.

“Marie?” His voice was low and raspy.

She didn’t turn. She knew he was there, had known all along. She lit the last candle and turned around, blowing out her match. He watched her purse her full lips together to blow out the golden flame. His chest suddenly tightened. He couldn’t touch her. He desperately wanted to, and he couldn’t.

Now he knew. Now he knew why she had been so upset in the med lab. “I figured it out, Logan.”

His mind cleared slightly “What?”

“What the *what* was. A tingle. When it’s on, I feel it tingle through my skin like a hand running over me.” For effect she scratched her nails lightly across her tight stomach. “When it’s *off*, and it is *off*, sugar, there’s no tingle.”

He took a small step towards her, then stopped in his tracks. “You’re telling me you can turn it off?” She smiled and nodded. “How?”

“I thought about what you said. You were right; it was about what I couldn’t feel rather than what I could. I felt a tingle spread all over me in the med lab. When I got up here, I concentrated on that tingle and kept concentrating till it stopped. Then I made it come on again.”

“You’re amazing. I love you.”

She beamed at his words then bit her lip. “Sure you’re not, you know, disappointed in me?”

He was slightly taken aback by her comment. “Why would I be?”

“Well, I had sex with you without a second thought, unprotected outside sex and I did stupid things, giggly little girl things. I didn’t think you would like that.”

“Darlin’, I was just as bad, bating Scott, those cops. Getting into the bucket of working catapult.” He chuckled. “At least you had the sense to think about contraception. I like you, every inch of you.” She blushed as his eyes roamed over all of her exposed body.

“Every inch?” She sat back down on the edge of the steaming tub. She touched her fingertips to her lips and slowly slid them down her chin, then to her throat. She tipped her head back slightly but never broke eye contact with him. His eyes wavered and watched her hand instead of her eyes.

She drew an imaginary line across her collarbone and down to her breasts. His chest was heaving up and down, watching her. As she grazed one nipple, making it peak into hardness, he licked his lips. Her pale hand drifted lower down her stomach and to the junction between her thighs.

Her legs parted without shyness, and he could see all over her, completely exposed to him, and he growled a low warning. What he was warning he had no idea. She slipped her finger in between her glistening lips and gasped at the feeling. Her fingers began making small circles around her clit. She held onto the edge of the tub with her other hand, unsure if she was creating the feeling in her stomach or if it was the act of watching him watch her.

“You gonna stand there, sugar, or help?”

He stalked towards her and pulled his t-shirt off as he went. She put both hands on his chest, but he caught one wrist. “Keep going. I like to watch.” She smiled, replaced her hand on herself and started to pleasure herself again. While he watched her, he slowly took the rest of his clothes off, giving her a show of his own.

When he was naked in front of her, he knelt in front of her. She was close, he could tell. She whimpered almost constantly, her breathing was all over the place and her hand had picked up speed.

He kissed up one of her thighs and then moved her hand and immediately replaced it with his mouth, growling softly. That was enough, and she screamed his name as she came into his mouth.

She sunk to her knees, panting in front of him. He lifted her slightly into his lap and sunk his swollen cock into her. “I love you, too, Logan.” She had her back against the bathtub while he raised her slowly up and then back down his cock.

She thrashed her head to the side and spotted one of her candles. She picked it up and held it over his chest. He raised an eyebrow at her, and she tilted it slightly. The wax dripped with a loud plop onto his skin. He hissed and thrust into her harder, the action making more wax spill over the side of the candle. He hissed again and took it out of her hand.

Grabbing all of her hair in one large hand, he pulled her to him and kissed her roughly. While her body was pressed against him, he raised the candle behind her and dripped it onto her exposed back. She yelped and bucked against him but didn’t break their kiss.

Her nails scratched at his chest while he dropped more wax onto her. It was too much; she broke the kiss, buried her face in his neck, and she came. Feeling her orgasm around him, her blunt teeth latching hard onto his throat and combined with knowing she loved him, he followed her.

Still panting in his lap, she kissed him and giggled. “Ow!”

“You started it.” She giggled again. “Marry me?”

She sobered up instantly. “What?”

“Deaf all of a sudden, darlin’?”

“Are you serious?”

“We’re not perfect, but it could work. If I stop being an asshole, it might work. I’m sorry about letting you name out, I always promised I wouldn’t and I’m sorry about running off and not telling you. I found out some stuff, bad stuff. I will explain all of it, tell you everything in time, but I’ve gotta work through it myself first.”

She smiled and nodded. “I only over reacted because you make me crazy and I love you. You’re not an asshole, all the time. My name, it’s about time I got over it. The people here they know me better than my parents ever did, so they should know. It’s fine. As for you leaving, yeah I’m still pissed, but I understand.” She smiled again and kissed him chastely. “I think we could work.”

“Is that a yes, or a maybe, because I know you can’t say no to me?” He smirked at her and raised his eyebrow.

She smiled and inclined her head towards the candle again. “Don’t push your luck.” She kissed him and whispered into his lips, “Yes.”

***************END
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1030